Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets (24454 Views)

INEC Investigates Pre-filled Result Sheets In Kogi / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by aguluobi: 11:56am On Feb 04
What a foolish comment, did he rigged for Tinubu or his party ?!

How is this different from how Pandora rigged in the East during the presidential election ?

immortalcrown:
The anger Nigerians have against Tinubu and the INEC chairman was unleashed on the staff.

When the sins of the bosses visit the servants... grin
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by JONSYN7154: 11:59am On Feb 04
dettolgel:

Was it not from this your same mouth you people asked them to vote and go through the system to ask for referendum through elective representatives?

No wonder people say that Yorubas have tongue like snakes - speaking from both sides of the mouth.
Chei! U don finish me with your mouth o.😅🤣😂😄
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by phorget(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04
AntiChristian:

Na true. Igbos will still speak up against Ojukwu and Nnamdi their two gods!

Yes o,igbos have two gods so they can decide on who to serve unlike your tribe that has only Tilumbu and still forcing him on everyone else despite the shege he's showing you...is that not wickedness? 🤷‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Nchenches: 12:32pm On Feb 04
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/03/enugu-rerun-voters-beat-inec-staff-pulp-coming-pre-filled-result-sheets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyUjJ58J_-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyS-yhpXaVI

INEC. When the head is rotten, imagine what the rest of the body will be like.

Useless INEC headed by one shameless Mahmood Yakubu who should have resigned or replaced after his 2019 imbroglio of denial of existence of INEC SERVER.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by poseidon12: 12:39pm On Feb 04
Mrexcell:
After watching this video other inec staffs will definitely avoid coming to this ward next time they are deployed to carry out this evil mission.

They will come but with proper results sheet.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Good2go1: 12:40pm On Feb 04
Onye ara
AntiChristian:

Type in Igbo, Ezi!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by poseidon12: 12:42pm On Feb 04
HardMirror:
Pdp

Obidients are silent now that the fraudster is a PDP man. If it was APC Tinubu for hear am. grin >😂😂😂

You have said it all. They are all criminals

This is igbo against igbo. grin

They are criminals just like you?
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by HRMK: 1:25pm On Feb 04
ALL THESE LABOUR PARTY THUGS ARE NOT BETTER THAN KANU'S IPOB,ESN AND UGM BOYS!TOO BAD!!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Nice2023(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04
AntiChristian:
grin grin

It's the same thing!

Na Igbos dey chop Igbos!

ESN/IPOB dey kill Igbos!

Na Igbos dey do themselves!

There are two tribes in Nigeria I respect so much in.

Igbos and Edo...watch how they vote. U see that amala and goro speaking tongues.

Forget them,they are the real reasons why Nigeria will ever remain poor to face of the world.

They can make noise yet no action.

I thought by now,they would have driven other tribes away from Emilokan eldorado.

And for u,u need to try and be sensible.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 1:49pm On Feb 04
Nice2023:

There are two tribes in Nigeria I respect so much in.

Igbos and Edo...watch how they vote. U see that amala and goro speaking tongues.

Forget them,they are the real reasons why Nigeria will ever remain poor to face of the world.

They can make noise yet no action.

I thought by now,they would have driven other tribes away from Emilokan eldorado.

And for u,u need to try and be sensible.

That doesn't stop Igbos from killing Igbos every Monday according to the dictate of Mazi Simon Al-Ebonyiwi! Igbos must be given biafla according to Mazi Nnamdi Al-Abiawi!

For now, make NMK dey chop beans for Kuje.

Leaving your lands to help others develop theirs is sensible to you?

Na voting makes tribe sensible in 2024?
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 1:50pm On Feb 04
Good2go1:
Onye ara

Anupama!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by israelmao(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04
It's just the replica of what transpired in the last presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 1:51pm On Feb 04
phorget:

Yes o,igbos have two gods so they can decide on who to serve unlike your tribe that has only Tilumbu and still forcing him on everyone else despite the shege he's showing you...is that not wickedness? 🤷‍♂️

Which one of them is Chukwu Okike Abiama?

No one is forcing anything on you!
You're just irrelevant in the scheme of things!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by aariwa(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04
aguluobi:
What a foolish comment, did he rigged for Tinubu or his party ?!

How is this different from how Pandora rigged in the East during the presidential election ?

must you insult before you make your point?

rule 2 broken . Seun, Myn44, o4j, honeric01 ,sd4lyfe
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by phorget(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04
AntiChristian:

Which one of them is Chukwu Okike Abiama?

No one is forcing anything on you!
You're just irrelevant in the scheme of things!

And your relevancy is so brightening like Maiduguri sun,I'm sure your relevancy has been putting food on your family's table. Make sure non of your family is joining them in screaming ”ebi n pa wa” cos your relevancy should be able to give them a protruded stomach.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by dettolgel: 2:09pm On Feb 04
JONSYN7154:
Chei! U don finish me with your mouth o.😅🤣😂😄

Oag na true talk una. Una say make them jump then jump now you dey ask them why them jump. Abi una dey use them play catch 22? grin
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by pacesetting: 2:21pm On Feb 04
Even Jesus had a Judas
Creamypie:
Nigerians have no right 2 complain about bad government. Na we the people are paid peanuts to sell our future and that of our child away. This official would have been lynched
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Good2go1: 2:35pm On Feb 04
Onye iberibe
AntiChristian:

Anupama!

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by chopnaira: 2:51pm On Feb 04
The man is not INEC staff. News debunked since yesterday.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by chopnaira: 2:59pm On Feb 04

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Corea4king(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04
The suppose burn that man alive
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by NSK4U(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04
He's not supposed to be alive if I were there.

And is the same treatment is what I would give anyone that messes around with my people's votes. I only wonder how able bodied men allowed such nonsense to happen while they were in the majority during the last election in places like Rivers, Lagos, Kogi etc

I can't live everywhere but I believe there are more able bodied men like me who can tame the madness amongst these hungry elements always coming to disrupt elections for peanut only to put everyone in pain after election due to dullards who they smuggled into office. If jungle justice is served 5 to 6 of such elements including the security that may want to give them cover by the numbering electorates, others would take caution, nobody should think any security deployed to monitor election is for the people. Someone would come out and be shouting if you are not voting for APC, stay in your house and guys within such area would keep moping at his gut, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by NSK4U(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04
chopnaira:

You and your INEC should continue fooling yourselves since you think everyone is still in the dark ages.

Rubbish
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by NSK4U(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04
AntiChristian:

That doesn't stop Igbos from killing Igbos every Monday according to the dictate of Mazi Simon Al-Ebonyiwi! Igbos must be given biafla according to Mazi Nnamdi Al-Abiawi!

For now, make NMK dey chop beans for Kuje.

Leaving your lands to help others develop theirs is sensible to you?

Na voting makes tribe sensible in 2024?

All the land you sold to them is gone and gone forever, stop dreaming of reclaiming them which is your main agenda. Those who sell land to buy bleaching cream and travel to UK would always wake up from their slumber to desire such land back. Lazy set of people
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by JONSYN7154: 4:25pm On Feb 04
dettolgel:

Oag na true talk una. Una say make them jump then jump now you dey ask them why them jump. Abi una dey use them play catch 22? grin
y di tin dey pain me bi say na for enugu I graduate from o so I no won mek enugu bekom like imo state.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by RPG2020(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04
iamdapsyj:
Why does Nairaland like giving late news though!! Even when INEC had said the guy is not their staff.....

The guy na Tinubu staff ⚕️ grin
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13pm On Feb 04
AntiChristian:

They are sinless just like Jesus! lipsrsealed

Ok.
Case Closed
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by caesymore(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04
[quote author=Creamypie post=128276191]Nigerians have no right 2 complain about bad government. Na we the people are paid peanuts to sell our future and that of our child away. This official would have been lynched[/quote]

He should be burnt, that's evil.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by NorthernersSuck: 7:39pm On Feb 04
AntiChristian:
grin grin

It's the same thing!

Na Igbos dey chop Igbos!

ESN/IPOB dey kill Igbos!

Na Igbos dey do themselves!

And the fulanis dey chop the yorubas

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by imagemecorporat: 11:05pm On Feb 04
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by reasonz(m): 12:21am On Feb 05
This post is heavy.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by dettolgel: 10:40am On Feb 05
JONSYN7154:
y di tin dey pain me bi say na for enugu I graduate from o so I no won mek enugu bekom like imo state.

My brother I understand you position I be 042 boy too. I love 042 and my mind no dey sweet for all the yeye things wey don dey happen for 042. Nobody want make their states be like Imo state for suregrin Even APC member wey dey support Hope them too no go want make their state dey like Imo state.

Where you be dey hang when you dey 042?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.