Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets (24456 Views)

INEC Investigates Pre-filled Result Sheets In Kogi / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by BluntCrazeMan: 12:06pm On Feb 05
dettolgel:

My brother I understand you position I be 042 boy too. I love 042 and my mind no dey sweet for all the yeye things wey don dey happen for 042. Nobody want make their states be like Imo state for suregrin Even APC member wey dey support Hope them too no go want make their state dey like Imo state.

Where you be dey hang when you dey 042?
You be mail?
Or abi na fimail?
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by dettolgel: 2:05pm On Feb 05
BluntCrazeMan:
You be mail?
Or abi na fimail?

I be man wey straight grin
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Feb 05
dettolgel:

I be man wey straight grin
Ok.

I been think say na woman
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by JONSYN7154: 2:57pm On Feb 05
dettolgel:

My brother I understand you position I be 042 boy too. I love 042 and my mind no dey sweet for all the yeye things wey don dey happen for 042. Nobody want make their states be like Imo state for suregrin Even APC member wey dey support Hope them too no go want make their state dey like Imo state.

Where you be dey hang when you dey 042?
Okpara Avenue.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by dettolgel: 3:14pm On Feb 05
JONSYN7154:
Okpara Avenue.

I used to spend the weekend with relatives for Garden avenue area

But my main base na 103 barracks before I come dey hang for Trans Ekulu. From Trans Ekulu I waka leave 042. I still dey visit I be show the ground last year.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by dettolgel: 3:17pm On Feb 05
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok.

I been think say na woman

Konji owe you? cheesy enter town if you stop four chicka today you go fit collect at least 1 number. If you play your card well before the week runs out you go chop clean mouth. cheesy
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by JONSYN7154: 3:22pm On Feb 05
dettolgel:

I used to spend the weekend with relatives for Garden avenue area

But my main base na 103 barracks before I come dey hang for Trans Ekulu. From Trans Ekulu I waka leave 042. I still dey visit I be show the ground last year.
where u base now? Let me have your phone number to call you now.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by dettolgel: 3:49pm On Feb 05
JONSYN7154:
where u base now? Let me have your phone number to call you now.

I dey europa. The thing is this is a faceless forum that is the joy of it. It I drop my number na im be say the cat is out of the bag. grin I no go fit dey knack some rude people akpoko for nairaland again. grin I hope say u understand my position.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by BluntCrazeMan: 3:50pm On Feb 05
dettolgel:

Konji owe you? cheesy enter town if you stop four chicka today you go fit collect at least 1 number. If you play your card well before the week runs out you go chop clean mouth. cheesy

I no wan laugh abbegg
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by BluntCrazeMan: 3:53pm On Feb 05
dettolgel:

I dey europa. The thing is this is a faceless forum that is the joy of it. It I drop my number na im be say the cat is out of the bag. grin I no go fit dey knack some rude people akpoko for nairaland again. grin I hope say u understand my position.

Many of them had been trying seriously to use coded style to get my number in the guise of chatting better with me on whatsapp..

Iffaaii-hear.!!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by JONSYN7154: 3:53pm On Feb 05
dettolgel:

no wahala.

I understand
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 4:08pm On Feb 05
NSK4U:

All the land you sold to them is gone and gone forever, stop dreaming of reclaiming them which is your main agenda. Those who sell land to buy bleaching cream and travel to UK would always wake up from their slumber to desire such land back. Lazy set of people

Who dey talk about land?
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 4:09pm On Feb 05
Good2go1:
Onye iberibe

Ishi ewu!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 4:10pm On Feb 05
phorget:

And your relevancy is so brightening like Maiduguri sun,I'm sure your relevancy has been putting food on your family's table. Make sure non of your family is joining them in screaming ”ebi n pa wa” cos your relevancy should be able to give them a protruded stomach.

Of course, Allah will keep blessing me to provide for my family!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) / 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.