Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Much Does Niit Pay? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does Niit Pay? (3940 Views)

Name The Best IT Institute In Name: NIIT, APTECH, KAROX / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / NIIT: Are They Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Niit Pay? by sheyguy: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
"please" fellow Nairalanders i need this info urgently.
i will be very appreciative if u guys can get feed me of info of range or average monthly pay by NIIT especially Benin and Warri branches.
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by sheyguy: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
plus i need someone with an idea of a typical interview of NIIT.
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by yamakuza: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
1. Cant be more than the 30-35k they pay in Lagos.

2. Cant be tougher than any other interview. Just know your onions.
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by sheyguy: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks so much Bro, i really appreciate.
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by yamakuza: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Will you still go for the interview, or is the pay too small?
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by sheyguy: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
i quess i will still go cos ur opinion says Lagos, Benin might be better especially if the job does not give much stress an permits me to attend to other thing then i will consider it from there. As for pay its Manageable for Lagos sha, but i will like meet them first and see what they will offer.
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by yamakuza: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lolz. Ok o!

Bring gist for us.

All da best!
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by AjanleKoko: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2011
@OP,
They pay just about what I'm thinking you're worth wink
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by sheyguy: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
AjanleKoko:

@OP,
They pay just about what I'm thinking you're worth wink
I dont get the message. What do u mean what one's worth? do they pay according to your negotiating power or what exactly pls break it down for me.
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:40am On Nov 13, 2011
Lol. I think he was talkin about your skillz
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by sheyguy: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

Lol. I think he was talkin about your skillz

The guy is nutzzzs, he is suppose to be the one moderating this section but as u can see . . . . .
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by Standing5(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2011

Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by AjanleKoko: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2011
sheyguy:

The guy is nutzzzs, he is suppose to be the one moderating this section but as u can see . . . . .

LOL.
Come off it. What does moderating have to do with my opinion. I'm a poster same as you are, not a policeman.
But don't take it personal sha. wink
Re: How Much Does Niit Pay? by betty009(f): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: N-power Transition Page Created On NPVN Portal / Hnd: A Dust Certificate / Access Bank Or University Of Porthsmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.