Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo (1453 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Ceec's First And Second Look For AMVCA Would Steal Ur Breath Away / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo by Gistblog9ja(m): 4:54am On Feb 04
Big Brother Naija Star, ceeC took to her social media page to flaunts her curves.
The Nigerian Big Brother Naija Housemate was seen cupping her breast while posting a photo on her Instagram page that show off her curves in a sheer V necked dress that put her cleavage on view by people.

CeeC better known as Cynthia Nwadiora wrotes on her page while sharing rare photos of her curves below;

"Embracing my journey with grace and a touch of sass.."

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2024/02/bbnaija-star-ceec-put-her-boobs-on.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 6:11am On Feb 04
Uhm….. okay
Re: Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo by Simdyofficial(f): 7:25am On Feb 04
Camera lights
Re: Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo by Ohraykon: 7:54am On Feb 04
These yeye woman wey be disgrace to NBA grin in the days of idiagbon i am sure she would have been arrested.
Re: Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo by KingLennon(m): 8:09am On Feb 04
I wonder why women sexualize their body just to impress men. And they will still not accept that we are the prize sad
Re: Bbnaija Star Ceec Put Her Boobs On Display On Her Instagram Page In A New Photo by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:26am On Feb 04
Na pipe and dump material she be

(1) (Reply)

From A Ratio Of 1-10 I Would Give Nigerian Women 9- Akon / Why I Was Kidnapped - Pete Edochie / P Square Shuns The Nigerian Music Industry Kora Boycott, Wins Top Prize And $1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.