Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata (46901 Views)

Am now a born again, should I sent my three wives away? / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Pootle: 1:15pm On Feb 04
orisa37:
SATAN IS THE CHIEF ENGINEER OF GOD --THE BOOK OF JOB.

iamanoited.

so God and Satan dey colabo shocked
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Gmone: 1:17pm On Feb 04
oyeb15:
Why can't government regulate Churches. Tinubu should set up a committee to merge Churches to just 7 denomination and each must have a reserve fund of 10billion with the CBN which must be renewed every 2years.

Then government will have 2employees in every church which will monitor funds realized and remit government percentage of 40% per anum.

Every denomination will have board members which will give their annual report to government .

Any denomination that's not profitable will go into administration and be sold to d highest bidder.

Church is a big business in Africa.

You must be an enemy of progress.. If you are not making realistic progress like the church do, I won't be surprised because you have a bad heart for progress.

Have you tasked your government to do the needful? 24 hours light you no get whereas Benin republic and Ghana has 24 hours light. Has the government manage their institutions rightly like some churches do?

Stop this hate and face your life.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by aktolly54(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04
oyeb15:
Why can't government regulate Churches. Tinubu should set up a committee to merge Churches to just 7 denomination and each must have a reserve fund of 10billion with the CBN which must be renewed every 2years.

Then government will have 2employees in every church which will monitor funds realized and remit government percentage of 40% per anum.

Every denomination will have board members which will give their annual report to government .

Any denomination that's not profitable will go into administration and be sold to d highest bidder.

go open your own church since it's a business to you and let's see how people will be dashing you 1m, 5m and 10m
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Sirmwill: 1:23pm On Feb 04
oyeb15:

Simultaneously with Mosuqes

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Kingson28: 1:29pm On Feb 04
He is NOT a true holy prophet.
He is deceived by seducing spirits teaching him doctrines of demons.

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Emeka71(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04
metaluterus:
I hope you pay them in Dollars
In this Buhari economy?
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by noskcid(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04
You will tell God to His that He sent you on judgement day. Then you will realize it has been satan the devil playing you around like basket ball
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by mikehardy45: 1:44pm On Feb 04
If you are looking for Guest posting services then you are at the right place. We are accepting Guest Posting on our website for all categories.
https://www.liveguestpost.com/
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Dennisochampa: 1:44pm On Feb 04
Ekaka14:

Did you reD his reasons for marrying his 2nd anx 3rd wives? This man is a joker shocked grin grin
Honestly.... He's just promiscuous in nature and is using the church as a excuse
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by bewla(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
Trying so hard to force polygamy into Christianity
It's always there exodus 13 19 go and lean don't say my pastor said
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Expanse2020(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
Because it's has been during and before life of Jesus Christ no body force it in
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Akasammyoka: 2:01pm On Feb 04
The gods is trying for you by making many foolish
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Maysdevices(f): 2:02pm On Feb 04
dinachi:
There has always been polygamy in Christianity. Na Una dey follow British customs as if it is the Bible.
Okay. Where in the New Testament did any Christian marries more than one wife. Abi you do not know what CHRISTIANITY means? Or you think we’re talking about Israelites here?
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Umunwa005: 2:04pm On Feb 04
Go on story teller,your church members na crazy giver, you dey go 20 70 round if no be say you dey do fasting. you die still wake up after days, you come still get big heart dey still pay all your wives salary,most of your children dey abroad,you advice your members not to marry like you because Grace differs and you get big heart . God for no forgive you if you no marry three wives, chai watin aboki no go see for gate? for your mind you be prophet my advice abeg make una dey try dey exclude God for una business we know who call una. already God the direct you make you marry three wives for you to be a billionaire,thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up somewhere.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by FireUpNow(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04
Breaking news abo?
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Sirianese: 2:24pm On Feb 04
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by 6ixVille: 2:25pm On Feb 04
This story got me rolling. Out and out standup guy
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by onatisi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04
Dennisochampa:
God is not an author of confusion...
The Bible preaches one man and one wife...
I wonder how the same God will command someone to marry 3 wives.....
Also, you pay your wives and kids salaries from the church...
How many poor members of your church earn salaries too
May God heal Nigerian churches....amen
Stop misquoting the Bible and stop misleading people ,WHERE DID THE BIBLE PREACH INE MAN ONE WIFE , People JUST ACCEPT ANYTHING People TELL YOU WITHOUT DOING ANY STUDY OR Research
And please don't quote the portion of one man shall leave his parent bla bla ,because that place has already to proved not to mean one man one wife
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Sirianese: 2:26pm On Feb 04
oyeb15:

Stop smoking expired shít, boy
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by justking(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04
What kind of prophet
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Dennisochampa: 2:34pm On Feb 04
onatisi:

Stop misquoting the Bible and stop misleading people ,WHERE DID THE BIBLE PREACH INE MAN ONE WIFE , People JUST ACCEPT ANYTHING People TELL YOU WITHOUT DOING ANY STUDY OR Research
And please don't quote the portion of one man shall leave his parent bla bla ,because that place has already to proved not to mean one man one wife

Read the following verses and tell me what the Bible says if it didn't condemn polygamy...
May God help your understanding....

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by ariesbull: 2:46pm On Feb 04
talented321:
I no read the bible up there but money from tithe and offering, duping the poor followers..
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by ellizy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04
There’s also a difference between the suggestion of Paul in the Bible and ‘thus says the Lord’.
One big thing I’ve learnt in the whole article
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by apstpaulg(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04
It will do some men of God good, if they learn to stay away from the press, or social media. They might by grace speak the truth, but at same time mislead the ignorance. Prophets should count their words carefully, b4 going open. Their grace, should be their personal thing, not for the public..
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04
Dennisochampa:

Read the following verses and tell me what the Bible says if it didn't condemn polygamy...
May God help your understanding....
Boss so where is it in two passages that one shouldn't marry more than one ? The second verse you even quoted has nothing to do with the topic because you don't need to divorce to marry more than one .
The first one too only stipulated maturity before marriage. That a man must leave his parent s to get married , where is it that it is stipulated directly that God doesn't want a man marrying more than one?
This is the same way many of you argued ABOUT TITHING UNTIL THE SAME PREACHERS WHO SAID IT IS MANDATORY LATER CAME OUT TO SAY THEY ARE WRONG
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by BJanta: 3:59pm On Feb 04
A lost soul pretending to be a prophet. May the LORD have mercy on him and deliver him in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, amen.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Dennisochampa: 4:00pm On Feb 04
onatisi:

Boss so where is it in two passages that one shouldn't marry more than one ? The second verse you even quoted has nothing to do with the topic because you don't need to divorce to marry more than one .
The first one too only stipulated maturity before marriage. That a man must leave his parent s to get married , where is it that it is stipulated directly that God doesn't want a man marrying more than one?
This is the same way many of you argued ABOUT TITHING UNTIL THE SAME PREACHERS WHO SAID IT IS MANDATORY LATER CAME OUT TO SAY THEY ARE WRONG

Big question sir...
When God created Adam.... How many people did He create along with him
If you claim there is no place in the Bible that supports one man one wife.... U show me a place in the vivke where God said it's fine to marry more than one wife...
Now look at the screenshots attached...
First one said... I will make man a helper...
If God permited polygamy... He would have said... I will make man helpers.....
The second screenshot clearly, in plain terms and English.....
One man... One wife...
Please explain what that means sir

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Myer(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
If you read the article well, he is not forcing it. He was interviewed and he shared his personal encounters and experiences.
He even explained how he does not encourage it unless the person who seeks his counsel is given the same Grace.

One thing I have come to learn about Christianity is the difference between the Old testament/covenant and New testament- The Old is according to Laws, while the other is by Grace through worshiping God in Spirit and Truth. John 1:17, Romans 8:2, John 4:24.

We simply have to know what measure of Grace God has given to us and not compare ourselves with others.

Interesting I was having this discussion with a brother last night and today. And this post just one of the many confirmations I have received that the bible does not in any place call polygamy a sin.
Only Bishops and Deacons were advised to stick to monogamy as a template/model of a perfect Christian family.

So let's not call a sin, what God hasn't called a sin.
So many single mothers have remained so because, they do not want to be in polygamous marriages because society especially so many churches have made it an anathema. And so many men are having issues with adultery and fornication when they should simply be in polygamous marriages.

We are in the last days, and one of the prophecies concerning the last days is that 7 women will actually beg and gladly want to marry one man.

According to Apostle Paul, it is best/perfect to remain Single and focus on serving God and being a blessing to humanity, if you have the Grace.
It is like wise perfect to marry one wife and have a model family, if that's the Grace you're given.
And polygamy is not a sin as there is provision for those who also have the Grace.

A lot of the Fathers of Faith in the Old testament were actually polygamous from Abraham to Solomon and beyond. However in the new testament, there's no mention of a polygamous Disciple. But it was not called a sin.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by sweetTai(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04
luminouz:

Una go just open ya mouth and say rûbbish.

So one man decided to marry more than one wife and that makes Nigeria sick and unstable?

So we should do what, castrate him?

Who asked you to castrate him? Did you read the article? Can all the nonsense he’s saying be coming from a man of God? Shut up guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.