Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 (30156 Views)

82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by ogbe88(m): 10:43am On Feb 04
nairalanda1:

Let's say you are offered the chance to run for President. Meanwhile you are a family man with a wife and young kids that need you.

In USA, Biden and trump are both over 75 years old. If someone told them to run for president back in the late1970s when they had young kids and in Biden case when he was a widower and acting as motherand father to his sons on top of his senate duties, they both would have told you to sit down.

Even obama that ran, his wife was not initially that enthusiastic. They had two young kids. And their finances were not perfect.

E no easy for young person to run for office. Young person with tiny pikin and poor funds nko?
U made no sense, u lovers of old presidents.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by yeyedu(m): 10:50am On Feb 04
Obakoolex:

How old is your dad's

His father is not a president.
How old is the president of your country?
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:51am On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

But oh ye God that did it for Namibia, do it for mi fatherland, amen.

Namibia is a beautiful country, Windhoek city is abroad standard.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by nairalanda1(m): 10:51am On Feb 04
ogbe88:
U made no sense, u lovers of old presidents.

You can disagree with me, but you should not be abusive about it.

If i said your comment made no sense now , you would be annoyed.

Good morning
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by EleventhWeirdo: 10:53am On Feb 04
Obakoolex:

How old is your dad's

Did he tell you he has a dad? A child of many fathers, is easily detectable

3 Likes

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by youngrichnigga: 11:02am On Feb 04
At least he died in a Namibian hospital, unlike Nigerian polithiefcians right from local government upwards undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by loadman: 11:04am On Feb 04
I succumb to the motion.

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by guru90: 11:06am On Feb 04
Enemiesmasquera:
African presidents are always old. Mumu people

Aswear.....
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by loadman: 11:07am On Feb 04
Which nine finger
AntiChristian:

As you point one finger to others the rest nine points to you!

Count nine people from your side!
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Enemiesmasquera: 11:13am On Feb 04
BalogunIdowu:

Biden is 81 years Mr woman
How old is macron and Putin. Tell me also
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Enemiesmasquera: 11:14am On Feb 04
Think9ja:

Don't mind them.
Instead of them vote young people like Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
Mention macron and British pm also
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Feb 04
loadman:
Which nine finger

How many fingers you get?
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by ogbe88(m): 11:24am On Feb 04
nyabinghi:
and you will die in the bush
U will die like the fool u are.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by kollog: 11:28am On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

So that Shettima will become President and there will be free for all Terrorism in Nigeria.

Am not in support of Tinubu 1 bit but let's wait till 2027 and do the needful collectively

Try dey reason small abeg.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by papiwyte(m): 11:29am On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

Prayer for ur Pandora criminal to even live till next election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by aestake: 11:29am On Feb 04
TWoods:

Hilarious. Why wishing Tinubu dead?
Are Nigerians alive?
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Mccullum: 11:31am On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

You're not wishing anyone dead but you're indirectly wishing Nigeria President death.

Who told you that it is age God uses for sharing of death.

Those that wishes Buhari dead, some of them died before him.

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:49am On Feb 04
Enemiesmasquera:
How old is macron and Putin. Tell me also
Putin 71years, shey u dey who e me ni 😂😂
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Obakoolex(m): 11:54am On Feb 04
yeyedu:

His father is not a president.
How old is the president of your country?
Am sure if you're given American visa you will give testimony.....how old is Joe Biden

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by DEROX: 11:56am On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

grin igbo man then juz know shettima will take over and then they will Bleep you raw in the ass you know what i mean shettima angry no joy
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Heffalump(m): 11:59am On Feb 04
Congratulations to the late president for clocking over 80 years. How many country men will witness 80?
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Lawalemi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04
He has been surviving on his country's treasury
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by stagger: 12:04pm On Feb 04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QRi12ldhos?si=o81e_4BFriPkc7Ve

This was the late president schooling the German ambassador.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Enemiesmasquera: 12:16pm On Feb 04
Fuckingmallam45:

Putin 71years, shey u dey who e me ni 😂😂
That's his real age. African presidents cheat a lot with their ages. Tinubu is not less than 85 years
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by brightDdon(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04
LibertyRep:

I don't know what your 'fatherland' is. But before the prayer ascends, have you taken your time to consider who the next man would be?
Just saying.

Bro... You got me laughing

I actually wanted to type Amen but seeing your comment my brain was reset...

The devil we know is better than the friend we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Gandrova: 12:44pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

Almighty God His not a wicked God as You think.

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by DWJOBScom(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04
LibertyRep:

I don't know what your 'fatherland' is. But before the prayer ascends, have you taken your time to consider who the next man would be?
Just saying.

What you right is very serious
While chasing out what you called monster , one ends up ushering in a demon.
We have to be careful with our proclamations
God bless you 🙏🏿
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by yeyedu(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04
Obakoolex:

Am sure if you're given American visa you will give testimony.....how old is Joe Biden

Please bro learn to answer questions directly, Americans have enough problems already under Biden administration. Kindly also check the exchange rate on Customs platform, since you like deviating from issues at hand.
Note: Naija we die here.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Feb 04
MVLOX:

Wetin 82 years old man dey do as president

Biden is currently 81 years old .... and running to have another term in office.... just saying.

@ topic ... suspected cancer cells ... treatment just began and he's dead. They should say what killed him .... and I can bet my life it wasn't cancer ... and I'm almost sure it was "the treatment" .... chemotherapy.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Madups(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

yes o.. Pls God do it for us... Mind you, we are not wishing anybody death o.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04
ZombiePUNISHER:
What's an 82 yr old still doing as president..

just like we have in this shithole
where nothing works because the commander in chief abandoned his office and flew out to France on a private visit with tax payers money

Modified : Some zombies are reminding me about Biden and Trump, I mean how dare you compare this shithole with USA..
America already has a strong institution that a toddler can be president and the country runs smoothly..

Your third world shithole country needs an agile and robust leadership.. not a dead wood hiding away in Paris,who snatches power, grabs it and runs away with it..
what has age got to do with leadership... The Obi Many of u supported is old too at 60 years plus...

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Benrosaria(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04
Hospital in USA..

Oh well I don't blame them. Na the USA bring the disease give Africans. So na them be the cure of all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.