Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 (30199 Views)

82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by ekelebeXstunner: 1:41pm On Feb 04
Died in power; the African way.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Kingzjayzee: 1:42pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

But oh ye God that did it for Namibia, do it for mi fatherland, amen.
bros don't wish anyone dead.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by AareGaa: 1:42pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

Jagaban shall reign in Aso rock for 8.

. Your blodas said more than this to Buhari, today, Buhari is healthier than most of your delusional youths.

Mr ibu was one of those mocking Jagaban's I'll health few months ago, but today his legs have been chopped off.

God has given Jagaban power to triump over Hoebee and hateful blodas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Madups(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04
Shame on you, your fore fathers and all their lineage why you dey mention my tribe with dat you gutter u call a mouth? Na igbo we dey talk about here?
Judgementa1:

Reason other tribe believe Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in the country.

Shame on u. Obi will never in his lifetime become president.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by BreconHills(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04
ZombiePUNISHER:

USA already has a strong institution
even a dead man can be president and things won't be out of control..

Stop comparing apples and oranges because you want to make a point..

The shit hole continent is a third world that needs agile and robust leadership..

Oya go outside.. snatch it.. grab it and run away with it

Then surely you should be fighting for strong institutions which is the perogative of the legislature and its oversight functions.

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Chiefwandungu(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04
duduade:

I no think e go work for now oooo

The man that was licking microphone and doing all sorts during the campaign (Dem dey call am distracting his opponents strategies) seems normal and healthy oo and not going anywhere anytime soon o

I wonder till today, what was all that about Was he acting? Gazelle Gagaragga etc
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Telltruth123: 1:50pm On Feb 04
ZombiePUNISHER:
What's an 82 yr old still doing as president..

just like we have in this shithole
where nothing works because the commander in chief abandoned his office and flew out to France on a private visit with tax payers money

Modified : Some zombies are reminding me about Biden and Trump, I mean how dare you compare this shithole with USA..
America already has a strong institution that a toddler can be president and the country runs smoothly..

Your third world shithole country needs an agile and robust leadership.. not a dead wood hiding away in Paris,who snatches power, grabs it and runs away with it..
Why calling a country GOD created you to live in a shithole, you are not being appreciative of what God gave you.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by AareGaa: 1:51pm On Feb 04
KingLennon:

I join my faith with your own and so shall it be sad

You people said more than this to Buhari.

But today, Buhari is healthier than you and your delusional, illiterate blodas.

Una no dey shame?
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by bewla(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

Them tell you say Namibia they complain
You better use that energy pray for your divine connection

When you are blessed
Money stop nonsense
Na poverty na him make a man worry

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:57pm On Feb 04
Telltruth123:

Why calling a country GOD created you to live in a shithole, you are not being appreciative of what God gave you.
smiley
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:00pm On Feb 04
OGHENAOGIE:
what has age got to do with leadership... The Obi Many of u supported is old too at 60 years plus...

When Tinubu was Lagos State Governor..

he never left for a French "private visit:"

he was fit for the Job in 99...

Tinubu should be playing with his grand kids not festering Nigerian problems..
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Sibbb: 2:11pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

I’m not Yoruba but I don’t wish Tinubu dead, else una go see Wetin Fulani go use una eye see, shey Vice President go take over
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Judgementa1: 2:28pm On Feb 04
Madups:
Shame on you, your fore fathers and all their lineage why you dey mention my tribe with dat you gutter u call a mouth? Na igbo we dey talk about here?

Shame on all your generation born and unborn. Spit.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Ayo25: 3:02pm On Feb 04
Dey play. God work in mysterious ways. His ways are not the ways of men. He might decide to kill the just and make the wicked live. I can count at least ten people who were always wishing Buhari dead but outlived by Buhar. Keep playing.
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by fortunechy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04
Who cursed AFRICA in leadership??
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by ekpesinyang(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04
Enemiesmasquera:
African presidents are always old. Mumu people

How old is American president Joe Biden. ?
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Agunesinjaweola: 3:36pm On Feb 04
ZombiePUNISHER:
What's an 82 yr old still doing as president..

just like we have in this shithole
where nothing works because the commander in chief abandoned his office and flew out to France on a private visit with tax payers money

Modified : Some zombies are reminding me about Biden and Trump, I mean how dare you compare this shithole with USA..
America already has a strong institution where a toddler can be president and the country will run smoothly..

Your third world shithole country needs an agile and robust leadership.. not a dead wood hiding away in Paris,who snatches power, grabs it and runs away with it..
Tell me a young Vibrant leaders like Yaya Bello or Betta Edu is what we need and I will give up!
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Easylife1234: 3:43pm On Feb 04
May his Soul rest in peace
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by chinwe77: 3:49pm On Feb 04
HmmmHe is old enough.RIP old manHmmmHe is old enough.RIP old man...
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Bayajjidda: 3:54pm On Feb 04
nairalanda1:

Let's say you are offered the chance to run for President. Meanwhile you are a family man with a wife and young kids that need you.

In USA, Biden and trump are both over 75 years old. If someone told them to run for president back in the late1970s when they had young kids and in Biden case when he was a widower and acting as motherand father to his sons on top of his senate duties, they both would have told you to sit down.

Even obama that ran, his wife was not initially that enthusiastic. They had two young kids. And their finances were not perfect.

E no easy for young person to run for office. Young person with tiny pikin and poor funds nko?

Are you being serious, like right now?
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by nairalanda1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04
Bayajjidda:

Are you being serious, like right now?

In case you think I am doing so, I am not excusing old men sitting tight in power.

But let's be honest. We cannot be complaining of old men sitting in power in Africa , and then look at the USA and say that 'they are doing democracy'

The truth is, politics is hard work, hard work, hard work. A young person with a growing family would be less inclined to go into politics compared to an old man with family completed.

Should our political parties promote and encourage younger candidates...YES. A big YES. But it is not as easy as you think.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Prettychild(f): 4:49pm On Feb 04
TMHL:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024/2/4/namibias-president-hage-geingob-dies-aged-82
It’s so sad that it’s only death that can remove an African president who is elderly and weak
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by RPG2020(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

i see what you did there
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by prigoz(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04
TMHL:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024/2/4/namibias-president-hage-geingob-dies-aged-82
Does it mean that young person cannot rule African, look at Nigeria, Cameroon and so on. Are we cursed or the caused
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04
ZombiePUNISHER:

When Tinubu was Lagos State Governor..

he never left for a French "private visit:"

he was fit for the Job in 99...

Tinubu should be playing with his grand kids not festering Nigerian problems..
tinubu fit pass you.. so stop the nonsense you people have been posting that he is sick
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Bayajjidda: 5:16pm On Feb 04
nairalanda1:

In case you think I am doing so, I am not excusing old men sitting tight in power.

But let's be honest. We cannot be complaining of old men sitting in power in Africa , and then look at the USA and say that 'they are doing democracy'

The truth is, politics is hard work, hard work, hard work. A young person with a growing family would be less inclined to go into politics compared to an old man with family completed.

Should our political parties promote and encourage younger candidates...YES. A big YES. But it is not as easy as you think.

Speak for yourself, some of us are already doing more than hard work even with a very young family. Some of us don't see our kids for months because we are working in the deep field.

1 Like

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by nairalanda1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04
Bayajjidda:

Speak for yourself, some of us are already doing more than hard work even with a very young family. Some of us don't see our kids for months because we are working in the deep field.

SO, go into politics, and make a difference then.

Good evening. I ain't stopping you, nor is my comment stopping you.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Bayajjidda: 5:27pm On Feb 04
nairalanda1:

SO, go into politics, and make a difference then.

Good evening. I ain't stopping you, nor is my comment stopping you.

Who said young people ain't striving into politics. The problem is that the aged and elderly elite won't let them in.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by nairalanda1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04
Bayajjidda:

Who said young people ain't striving into politics. The problem is that the aged and elderly elite won't let them in.

The above is an excuse. Democracy never was going to be easy.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Egoveen: 5:47pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

I don't support tinubu but we should be mindful of what we wish,don't you know that if the man die today his vice will take over and you know what that means,let's enjoy this eight years of tyranny and look forward for a better government.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Bayajjidda: 5:53pm On Feb 04
nairalanda1:

The above is an excuse. Democracy never was going to be easy.

You made it look like young people are not fit to be president. That the old men are solely suitably fit for the position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians / Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.