Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 (30201 Views)

82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by panafrican(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04
Sorry to hear that.
All our Pan-Africanist condolences !
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Coolgent(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04
LibertyRep:

I don't know what your 'fatherland' is. But before the prayer ascends, have you taken your time to consider who the next man would be?
Just saying.
Who cares!
She na you voted for the join ticket.
Whoever is going to bring solace to us let him come abeg
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Emekaonline: 6:21pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

But oh ye God that did it for Namibia, do it for mi fatherland, amen.

He will not hesitate to answer your prayers not just for your fatherland but much more for your own father
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Emekaonline: 6:27pm On Feb 04
Madups:
yes o.. Pls God do it for us... Mind you, we are not wishing anybody death o.

Those who wish others dead or have someone in mind they wish dead, they will die unsung even before the person and they will be remembered no more
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by compton11(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

amen

Your dad will soon kicked the bucket
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:19pm On Feb 04
OGHENAOGIE:
tinubu fit pass you.. so stop the nonsense you people have been posting that he is sick

We know he's fit..

That's the reason he ran away to France on a private visit..
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by FuckingNaira: 8:02pm On Feb 04
RIP sir
Your legacy lives on
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by nyabinghi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04
ogbe88:
U will die like the fool u are.
terrorist, you will die a slow and painful death
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by 77up(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Not wishing anyone dead.

I pity you with this line you are toiling, only if you understand.

Thank God , we don't see death announcement on this platform,you for know thousands that have died leaving Buhari behind, thinking he will die like you are doing now,you won't just see their moniker anymore, not knowing that they have gone.

Thread softly, involve sense in this your trade of online trolling.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by essentialone(m): 8:36am On Feb 05
If he lived a good life, while alive, may his soul Rest in Peace.

If not...
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Layi4real(m): 10:25am On Feb 05
G00dharddick:

Vibrant minds and young adults who isn't as corrupt as those people you mentioned.

My point is , y'all should stop comparing US that is already far developed even though they have old men as their president compared to Africa that is extremely corrupt, undeveloped and still living in stone age while having criminal old cargos as their president
even though I didn't say anything related to US but I will always advice us not to compare our country with the western countries aswell because they are far ahead of us. some of us feel like everything is working in Europe why can't dsame b replicated here. for me I don't trust anybody either old or youth because the entire nation is corrupted Nd few that aren't corrupt can easily b manipulated else dem one die early.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by G00dharddick: 11:58am On Feb 05
Layi4real:
even though I didn't say anything related to US but I will always advice us not to compare our country with the western countries aswell because they are far ahead of us. some of us feel like everything is working in Europe why can't dsame b replicated here. for me I don't trust anybody either old or youth because the entire nation is corrupted Nd few that aren't corrupt can easily b manipulated else dem one die early.

You're the one comparing US to Nigeria because the USA has old man as their president. The US is working because they're sane. Same cannot be said about Africa nor Nigeria. Everything is not working in Europe but Europe is far better than Africa let alone Nigeria.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Madups(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05
Ewo! E pain am.
Judgementa1:

Shame on all your generation born and unborn. Spit.
Re: Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 by Madups(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05
Was going to ignore you but is good i set the records right. I still have 68plus years to spend on earth and there is nothing you or any body can do about that. And come to think of it, the person you feel we are wishing death, what he has done to nigerians directly or indirectly in the last 6months is it not more than mere death wish? Be careful! Do not mention me again.
Emekaonline:

Those who wish others dead or have someone in mind they wish dead, they will die unsung even before the person and they will be remembered no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor / Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.