Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. (23589 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Fuckyoumod: 9:11am On Feb 04
Papadok1:

Seun keeps allowing this sort of post that insults the sensibility of over 2 billion Muslims around the world yet I haven't seen one post insulting Christians and Christianity ever approved.
shut up there idiot.... Sensibility kill you there, your religion is a menace to the world. Your religion has brought untold evil to the world.

You can not be sponsoring and funding terrorism, threatening world peace, shedding innocent blood, killing people in the name religion called jihad, bringing pains and tears to people.

You shout "Allah maakubar" before beheading innocent people, you go into gathering of churches and people and detonate bombs in the name of Allah... You didn't see all that, you didn't complain or speak up against all these atrocities.

But you are coming against me for speaking the truth against the evil your religion is unleashing on the world everyday..

Let thunder blast you and your prophet their idiot.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by arantess: 9:11am On Feb 04
AllTheWayUp:
jihadist terrorists want to cut off internet cables that the entire world is using including Houthis too and Yemen too.
If they cut if off,the enitre houthi occupied territory should be nuclear bombed also
Seconded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Greenback: 9:14am On Feb 04
These people and their whatever bla bla bla remain a curse to the world.. everything about them is destruction destruction destruction...bloodshed bloodshed.....
The west should make sure their numbers there are curtailed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Feb 04
Botragelad:

Haha. How have you been buddy?
Absolutely fantastic and great, and I want more lslamic terrorist group globally annihilated and Deleted from the surface of the earth grin

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:14am On Feb 04
madridguy:
Anything to stop the genocide in Palestine is a welcome development...

The Yemenis are the true hero.
Lol this guy...are you naive or something? Na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by jeff1993: 9:15am On Feb 04
madridguy:

...... typical of your treeeligion ..... always resorting to violence .... U will cause violence and want to claim Victim .... NO WAY!!!!!

U and your fellow terror1st from your faith will ba K11l3d in your m1lli1ons till una get sense.

VIVA Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by nyabinghi(m): 9:15am On Feb 04
Fuckyoumod:
That's Islam for everybody. A religion that brings nothing but pain, blood letting and terror as instructed by their prophet Mohammed Spits....... Which kind of religion be this? God forbid.

The religion is known as a terrorist organization all around the world. They can't live in peace with themselves and others. All their oil money is channelled into terrorism.

This is the only thing Islam is good for, global terrorism. Cutting a cable that would affect you and your people.

Imagine Houthi they flex muscle with America.

America under Biden the sleepy Joe is very weak. What will happen if they bomb their homes in Lebanon? So they can feel the heat too?
What stops America from lighting up the skies of tehran so the Iranians can feel the taste of the evil, death, pain and terror they bring to others across the world?
Iran is not Libya,USA can't win tiny Vietnam na Iran Dem wan win,expect over 300000 American in body bags

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Biodun556(m): 9:15am On Feb 04
madridguy:

I appreciate their boldness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by nyabinghi(m): 9:16am On Feb 04
jeff1993:
...... typical of your treeeligion ..... always resorting to violence .... U will cause violence and want to claim Victim .... NO WAY!!!!!

U and your fellow terror1st from your faith will ba K11l3d in your m1lli1ons till una get sense.

VIVA Israel.
you will be hit the way,son of Jehovah the wicked blood sucking god ,God is greater than Jehovah,
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by nyabinghi(m): 9:17am On Feb 04
Fuckyoumod:
shut up there idiot.... Sensibility kill you there, your religion is a menace to the world. Your religion has brought untold evil to the world.

You can not be sponsoring and funding terrorism, threatening world peace, shedding innocent blood, killing people in the name religion called jihad, bringing pains and tears to people.

You shout "Allah maakubar" before beheading innocent people, you go into gathering of churches and people and detonate bombs in the name of Allah... You didn't see all that, you didn't complain or speak up against all these atrocities.

But you are coming against me for speaking the truth against the evil your religion is unleashing on the world everyday..

Let thunder blast you and your prophet their idiot.
make ogun kill you and your weak god who sucks blood of women and kids
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by PlanetZero: 9:18am On Feb 04
madridguy:

At least nairaland will be free from u. Trust me if they mistakenly do that. Wahalahi the west will massacre then knowing there is no Internet for them to shout. Let them try it na

8 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Greenback: 9:18am On Feb 04
madridguy:
So it was Hamas that started it 75 years ago? Or you think it started Oct.7 ?

In other words,you are justifying Oct 7 simply cos of what happened 75yrs ago? May God have mercy on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by PlanetZero: 9:19am On Feb 04
nyabinghi:
make ogun kill you and your weak god who sucks blood of women and kids

Ogun can't kill the guy. You are such a frustrated soul. Terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by jeff1993: 9:19am On Feb 04
nyabinghi:
you will be hit the way,son of Jehovah the wicked blood sucking god ,God is greater than Jehovah,
...... it's none of my business who is greater and I dont care to know
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by nyabinghi(m): 9:20am On Feb 04
jeff1993:
...... it's none of my business who is greater and I dont care to know
you will know just relax
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by nyabinghi(m): 9:20am On Feb 04
PlanetZero:

Ogun can't kill the guy. You are such a frustrated soul. Terrorist
terrorist you are
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by jeff1993: 9:21am On Feb 04
nyabinghi:
you will know just relax
..... I will relax when violent Islamist are bombed to smitheree

3 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by mikywonder(m): 9:21am On Feb 04
madridguy:

Na ur brothers nah
Always talking trash

1 Like

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Mentcee(m): 9:21am On Feb 04
madridguy:

Just imagine what a human just said.

1 Like

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by SpatialKing(m): 9:23am On Feb 04
HateBigots:
This terrorist have started again. They will start claiming victim and protesting when they bomb them now.

Keep quiet.
Who started the fight? Who started the first Israeli - Palestine war?

Terrorist sympathizer focus on your own God forsaken country overrun by terrorist and kidnappers.

Thats my problem with them

Those protesters won't warn them now

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by nyabinghi(m): 9:24am On Feb 04
jeff1993:
..... I will relax when violent Islamist are bombed to smitheree
same thing when wicked xtians are butchered to bits and their bones burnt to produce animal charcoal
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by nyabinghi(m): 9:25am On Feb 04
Mentcee:

Just imagine what a human just said.
he said the pure truth
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Farki: 9:27am On Feb 04
madridguy:

Worry about the genocide in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by ahmedio2017(m): 9:32am On Feb 04
Fuckyoumod:
That's Islam for everybody. A religion that brings nothing but pain, blood letting and terror as instructed by their prophet Mohammed Spits....... Which kind of religion be this? God forbid.

The religion is known as a terrorist organization all around the world. They can't live in peace with themselves and others. All their oil money is channelled into terrorism.

This is the only thing Islam is good for, global terrorism. Cutting a cable that would affect you and your people.

Imagine Houthi they flex muscle with America.

America under Biden the sleepy Joe is very weak. What will happen if they bomb their homes in Lebanon? So they can feel the heat too?
What stops America from lighting up the skies of tehran so the Iranians can feel the taste of the evil, death, pain and terror they bring to others across the world?

You lack manners, what concerns Islam with this now? Why are you this use.less people so dumb like this? They are fighting for the freedom of their people, you are now taking rubbish with Islam. Are you normal? Leave Islam alone and stop this blasphem. Islam is not a tribe nor an entity, Islam is a religion for the entire world and tribes. So if a particular tribe or country or culture misbehave stop tagging them Islam irrespective of their religion stop being naive. We have many Christians kidnappers and terrorists too u.s. of a is a chief in that regard...... Oponu

1 Like

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:35am On Feb 04
Cizarr:
You are contributing nonsense quota if you can't profer solution. White people always think for you people and yet your limited brain is complaining.

It's not about the skin color

...from one nobody to another nobody
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:36am On Feb 04
madridguy:

Cheap online warrior

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by FiftyFifty(m): 9:42am On Feb 04
Botragelad:

Well, maybe when they finally pull that off, their mates and the countries backing them will realise that these blokes are TERRORISTS and not freedom fighters!

Terrorist. When will you stop yarning dust?

Hitler was right, after all...
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Southwestidiot: 9:44am On Feb 04
Botragelad:

Source;
https://www.azernews.az/region/221179.html
please go ahead, the last time I checked it will also affect your sponsor iran and Russia too. Not the Americans. Foolish terrorist
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Emmanuel900(m): 9:52am On Feb 04
madridguy:
People killing babies and women are your heroes but am your enemy for supporting the people trying to stop genocide? Don't you think you need to see a doctor.

Shut up, you are just a brainwashed fanatic

It is war and civilians casualties will happen, especially when those that suppose to protect them are using them as meat shield.

Maybe hamass terrorists should have think twice before provoking a war they couldn't win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by frankson1(m): 9:52am On Feb 04
iLoveYouToo:

I was trained in Nigeria, my options have always been limited but I'm contributing my quota

Great 👍👍. I've you considered partnering with international organizations where you share you ideas with them?
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by SonofElElyonRet: 9:57am On Feb 04
Let USA strike the head of the Houthi serpent... "strike the shepherd and the sheep shall be scattered"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk / Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.