Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. (23570 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Dybala11(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04
frankson1:

He even said it was invented since over 45+ years ago.

I would really love to read from him the technology behind it and how it's going to work.
As usual, he decided to bring their popular go-to line. Say na deep state kept secret.
Nuclear weapons are state secrets, yet many countries in the world have it in their Arsenal. And someone with little or even no knowledge about basic science terminologies like the atom, bond energy and so on is here forming a scientist and an innovator. Wetin we no go see from this low IQ people and peddling lies. The funniest thing is that there are several countries with no fuel reserves o, some those countries also decided to keep it as a secret too according to him. Wetin we no go see for this faceless forum eii. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by goalsplanners: 4:28pm On Feb 04
How does Elons internet solution work

Yugoslavia247:
Elon musk will finally sell like pure water in traffic...

Elon musk
That guy just dey invent solutions
Sweet ones.

Bomb that mf terrorist
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Mrexcell(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04
Won't it also affect the operations of the houthis? Almost everyone depends on the internet these days.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by pacespot(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04
madridguy:
Anything to stop the genocide in Palestine is a welcome development...

The Yemenis are the true hero.

I said it this guy is a terrorist, reason why he supported a Muslim-Muslim ticket undecided

1 Like

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Dybala11(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04
Mrexcell:
Won't it also affect the operations of the houthis? Almost everyone depends on the internet these days.
Do they look like they care??
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by loswhite(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04
madridguy:

Idiot terrorists. Nigeria is a country filled with terrorists sympathizers. I don't feel pity for the north

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Krismas(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04
Dybala11:

Dude you can't teach me jack shit.
What do you know about bond energy, atom and IC engine?
Answer the question since you want to talk about something you have no idea about.
grin If you are not a retard, why u insisting on 4stroke engine
When u claim u have an idea about electrolyte electrolysis? How more stupid can anyone be?
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by frankson1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04
Dybala11:

As usual, he decided to bring their popular go-to line. Say na deep state kept secret.
Nuclear weapons are state secrets, yet many countries in the world have it in their Arsenal. And someone with little or even no knowledge about basic science terminologies like the atom, bond energy and so on is here forming a scientist and an innovator. Wetin we no go see from this low IQ people and peddling lies. The funniest thing is that there are several countries with no fuel reserves o, some those countries also decided to keep it as a secret too according to him. Wetin we no go see for this faceless forum eii. 😂😂😂😂

I don't know what his "deep state” people stand to gain and why they have preferred spending huge amount of funds for the refining and buying of petroleum products as against filling their tanks with water.

The way most people make comments with so much authority about things they have no understanding of is amazing.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by 11doubledee: 6:22pm On Feb 04
LifeofDream:

Iran is now too strong to be strikes, any military action against Iran will result in devastating loss to the aggressor..

Iran is arguably the strongest country in the M.E and they also have allies that'll back them..

US and Israel will continue to shout but they simply cannot strike Iran..
I guess you are a comedian
grin grin grin grin
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by melodyogonna(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04
An act of terrorism that'll make the events of Gaza look like a child's play. Yemen best be very careful, this is not a joking matter
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by RX480(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04
They started a losing fight and are now threatening the entire world's communications after they started losing as expected. I see no value in people like these Houthis existing, we already have one North Korea.

The same is also coming to West Africa with Mali and their Russia-Iran Sponsored Junta terrorists-to-be
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04
goalsplanners:
How does Elons internet solution work

It works with space
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Brenn594(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04
This mo'fos think by threatening to commit the most insane crime will deter the ass kickers to stop doin what the do best... Making bluffs Is always a Muslim thing..
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by deborahayobami7: 9:21pm On Feb 04
Talk is cheap...!!Talk is cheap...!!...
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Dybala11(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04
Krismas:
grin If you are not a retard, why u insisting on 4stroke engine
When u claim u have an idea about electrolyte electrolysis? How more stupid can anyone be?
Why am I not surprised at your reply, you think that all the governments in the world, even those without crude oil deposits, are in on a supposed discovery that will benefit them to follow up on and you still think that anyone will take you serious?
Idiot even dey talk of electrolysis, do you even understand the meaning of the word??
You're so foolish that you don't know how dangerous the combustion of hydrogen is, not even talk of a device that will make it on the go. Come back to continue this conversation when you have a tangible reply.
I repeat, for you to even ask me for my credentials after my initial reply to you showed how dumb and ignorant you are.

I know that very soon, you'll start to insinuate making a perpetual motion machine. I detest idiots like you with passion.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Dybala11(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04
frankson1:

I don't know what his "deep state” people stand to gain and why they have preferred spending huge amount of funds for the refining and buying of petroleum products as against filling their tanks with water.

The way most people make comments with so much authority about things they have no understanding of is amazing.
Foolish people like him truly believe that they're the wisest on earth. Somebody that has never even set up an electrolytic cell dey talk of making hydrogen from water. I told the idiot about the electrolysis of ACIDIFIED water, he still believes that he'll just go to one stream fetch water into the IC engine and start driving when all the current science goes against that.

2 Likes

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by FiftyFifty(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04
Botragelad:

Gaza is burning you are talking about Hitler. Lol

Tel Aviv will be next. Shameless terrorist...
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Arsenal5050: 10:25pm On Feb 04
[size=8pt][/size]true hero my foot
madridguy:

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Eneye4me: 10:43pm On Feb 04
ShangTsung000:
IYOO...

Islam is the problem of mankind. Who in his right senses thinks like these uncircumcised terrorists.

I hope the 72 virgins go round soonest.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Because U are just discharge from psychiatric home.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by Konquest: 12:19am On Feb 05
Botragelad:

Source;
https://www.azernews.az/region/221179.html
Yemen's AnsarAlla threatens to cut fibre optic cable in the Red Sea and the region, Azernews reports, citing foreign media.

This will happen if the US and UK strike Yemen's airports again.

Internet cables serve as communication channels between Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Taking them out of service would disrupt international lines of communication and hit global financial markets.

On December 24th, 2023, a Telegram channel linked to the Husis published a map showing the networks of submarine communications cables in the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea, and the Persian Gulf. The image was accompanied by an ominous message: “There are maps of international cables connecting all regions of the world through the sea. It seems that Yemen is in a strategic location, as internet lines that connect entire continents — not only countries—pass near it.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 3:11am On Feb 05
AllTheWayUp:
jihadist terrorists want to cut off internet cables that the entire world is using including Houthis too and Yemen too.
If they cut if off,the enitre houthi occupied territory should be nuclear bombed also
It is called Intertnet not internet. Thanks.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 3:22am On Feb 05
Sapiosexuality:
While Iran sit at the back pouring fuel to the fire, Yemen and the world bear the brunt of their foot soldiers.

I was against Buhari's treatment of Shia Muslims and their boss but now I think I understand one part of his reasons for doing so—Iran's indirect terrorism
How abouth Saudi's & US' backed terrorism? 75% of islamists terrorising the world are Sunni(Wahabis) like Boko haram, Fulani supporter of APC, ISWAP etc
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 3:31am On Feb 05
madridguy:
You guys should stop commenting on international politics to save Nigeria from insult from outsiders.

Insults from . Islamists(Muhammedians)
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 3:41am On Feb 05
madridguy:
Another clown spotted...

Saudi Arabia, Jordan and other Muslim countries are not only supporting ISREAL genocide but also giving them their land to launch attack against Houthis.

Go and read about International politics and stop fooling yourself around.

So why don't you hypocrites call out the Saudi or muslims too as evil entities? Why call out only Western people and Jews. Are the muslim people being killed in Yemen not human enough?
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 3:44am On Feb 05
madridguy:
Shame on your and your generation for calling little babies HAMAS terrorists.

you want us to believe that IDF are killing babies not Hamas terrorists?
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 6:53am On Feb 05
ahmedio2017:

You lack manners, what concerns Islam with this now? Why are you this use.less people so dumb like this? They are fighting for the freedom of their people, you are now taking rubbish with Islam. Are you normal? Leave Islam alone and stop this blasphem. Islam is not a tribe nor an entity, Islam is a religion for the entire world and tribes. So if a particular tribe or country or culture misbehave stop tagging them Islam irrespective of their religion stop being naive. We have many Christians kidnappers and terrorists too u.s. of a is a chief in that regard...... Oponu
You & I know that they are . Islamic group(Shiite), you know that when bombing the cable they will be shouting "Allahu akber". Non religeous people don't say that.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 7:05am On Feb 05
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

And the ignorant elements in Christianity always support America for the terrorism
Na only religion una sabi? Hypocrites! Jordan, Egypt, Saudi etc do support America too
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 7:18am On Feb 05
Krismas:
grin THE WHOLE WORLD as usual to people like u, is America, UK and EU. Dey play.
The global south has some surprises for those colonialists backing Israel’s genocide in Gaza and spreading wars everywhere in order to sustain it grin
Our primary problem in Nigerian are our fellow country men fron other regions not the . US, UK or EU. We also want multi polar Nigeria just as you're calling for a multipolar world. Your enemy must not be my enemy.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 7:26am On Feb 05
Krismas:
grin Even the ICJ voted 15 judges against 2, that Israel has genocidal intent in Gaza. The Supreme Court in America agrees with ICJ that genocide is happening in Gaza. If therefore the Houthi cut fiber cables in the Red Sea to stop this genocide, they should be given a noble peace Prize and not called terrorist. The real terrorists are America and Britain that has already been rectified as GLOBAL TERRORISTS by the the Yemeni house of Assembly
I no understand you Muhammedians, you mean submarine optic cable that carries 17% of the world's data should be blown off, is this not shooting yourselves at foot?
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by AnyanwuSilas: 7:30am On Feb 05
hansomb:
òdé. America is the biggest terrorist in the world only if you know.
I don't think that the US is a bigger terrorist than Saudi Arabia, you can't seperate both.
Re: Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. by BatinHisoki: 9:01am On Feb 05
If that will stop the genocide against the innocent Palestinians they should to it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ / US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria / Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.