Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. (3315 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) / Maybe It Is Time For South South To Align With The North / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by NASTYNASOSO: 10:49am On Feb 04
MsAllison:
Anybody supporting Dangote on this is an enemy of this country.
Dangote is greedy and selfish.

HMMMMMMM

LAZY SET OF PEOPLE.
DO YOU THINK DANGOTE WANTS TO BUY CRUDE FROM THE US.

HE HAS NO OPTION

WE ARE NOT MEETING UP WIT OUR QUOTA IN OPEC.
SO HE NEEDS TO SOURCE IT FROM ELSEWHERE.

GO AND WORK FOR YOUR OWN MONEY .
STOP BEEFING HIM .
HE WAS NOT A LOSER AT YOUR AGE.

4 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by swaggerjack: 10:50am On Feb 04
Bigkoko:
Wait until Dangote refinery crude demand from US puts pressure on already pressured Naira!

For Dangote, it should have been an end of an era, but father Xmas Emefiele and Buhari somehow kept him up in his bogus, non feasible refinery project!

If Nigeria was prudent without obligations to debtors, maybe Dangote could have gotten crude, but 80% of Nigeria current production goes to debt financing!

I will be breaching confidentiality agreement, if I put out information I read in documents prepared by international Auditors like PwC and KPMG.....

Dangote is gigantic failure fed by the corrupt ruling class in Nigeria for pitiance kobos at the detriment of the good people of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:51am On Feb 04
All Fulanis are the same wherever you find them

O L E S dem...
Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by swaggerjack: 10:55am On Feb 04
Bigkoko:
Yes especially Buhari, because he could easily not understand economics and the effects... Emefiele of he had been given a free hand to supervise the financial sector, he could have advised against funding Dangote but I trust the tribalists and cabal from the north to wack him!

Also, Dangote didn't do full disclosure, or Emefiele didn't do due diligence on the feasibility of such a behemoth refinery on Nigerian FX, in case she could not source crude locally.

Here's one huge risk waiting to blow!

Dangote refinery needs at least 600k barrels of crude oil daily for it's continuous production.

Dangote buys crude oil in USD from USA.

Dangote refines and sell the products in Nigeria to Nigerians paying in Naira.

When next Dangote wants to buy crude in USD, where will she get USD? Expect the effects of Dangote business to hit hard on the Naira in the coming months!

You can't continue feeding a useless giant!

Eventually a choice would have to be made between saving the Dangote refinery or Nigeria collapsing through the effect on the pressure of the naira as he competes with businesses for the limited dollars in circulation. The naira would soon become like Zimbabwe currency.

And the more the naira crashes the more the demand for dollars, pounds and euros increases as our fantastically corrupt politicians at local, state and federal level will change their loot in naira to foreign currencies to preserve their illicit wealth.

The direction Nigeria is heading is very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by ednut1(m): 10:58am On Feb 04
MsAllison:
educate yourself before coming here to make a fool of yourself. Is Dangote into exploration of oil If Nigeria cannot supply him at a particular time he should shut down the refinery

4 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Houseontherock1: 11:03am On Feb 04
MsAllison:
you're right but sometimes I don't blame Buhari or Emefiele on this.
they did that thinking Dangote had Nigeria interest at heart not knowing that they're dealing with a ruthless and heartless business man.
They knew the plan all along, they were all in on it and I'm sure Dangote is just a front for our corrupt polithiefcians. They know that Dangote group has nothing to offer Nigerians but they are all protecting their investments by helping their stooge.

3 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by swaggerjack: 11:09am On Feb 04
Floky215:

When I wrote on this forum, Nigeria commonwealth was used to build that useless refinery, some idiots on this forum where insulting me...!!

With the kind of father Christmas gift dangote is getting from the Nigerian government and treasury, even an slowpoke who have never attended any school in his life given same opportunity would easily carry the logo of been the richest man in Africa...!!!

Dangote is among those who killed this country in conjunction with greedy politicians using him as conduit to launder and hide looted funds...!!!

Billions of Nigeria money used to build the refinery. The 20% NNPC stake should be increased to 80%-90% or even more.

1 Like

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by swaggerjack: 11:14am On Feb 04
MsAllison:
[/b]
that's my worry here.
honestly I'm not a prophet of doom but people should start converting their naira to dollars because we're heading to Zimbabwe way with the way things are going.

Unless something drastic is done Zimbabwe will be child play. Look at the $3.3 billion loan they took with a SPV set up in Bahamas to loot and repay $12 billion.

Everyone just pillaging the country until it finally sinks. Nigerians the most unpatriotic set of unserious people in the world that engage in self sabotage due to their unbridled and primitive greed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRTd2_6XXDs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Rickmann: 11:31am On Feb 04
grin
MsAllison:
Enough of these undeserved respects.
We deserve better from wicked capitalists.
Dangote does not deserve the respect some people are according to him and here are the reasons:
A country with abundant crude oil but imports petroleum products after exporting the crude oil.
For decades government have been trying to figure out how to get some refinery working so that at least we can start producing our petrol and save dollars used in importing these petrol.
You came as a knight in shining amour and told the government that you'll build a private refinery but you'll be needing loans and unlimited access to subsidized dollar at CBN subsidized rate.
Government was very happy that they gave you loans in dollars and sold dollars to you at 300 naira against the black market rate.
You got lots of tax waiver all at the expense of the poor masses who had hopes in your refinery.
They wanted to complain but the government told them to relax that your refinery will ease the pain and stress on the forex.
So in theory, your refinery will buy crude oil from our unlimited crude oil deposits, then refine it and sell to both local and international markets.
with this theoretically dollars will be saved and our currency will be strengthened.
Fast forward when you completed your refinery, everybody was happy, speculations on how your refinery will make the naira stronger again flooded the homepage of our dailies.
Today, our hopes are dashed after learning that you'll be importing Crude oil from the US.
Haaaa seriously ?
Then what's the essence of building this refinery since we've ended up in the same circle of importation again ?
So what's the difference between this and someone that imported an already refined petroleum?
Some persons are even defending this telling us how Dangote Refinery is a private investment.
Yes you're right but it was built with the help of the masses subsidized money and lots of tax waivers so he owes us some patriotism acts.
A selfless business man would have focused of refining Nigerian crude oil for some years, at least to ease the burden.
Now he has added to our burden because imagine Dangote hustling dollars with an average man that needed the dollars to import raw materials for his manufacturing company.
This is not fair to Nigerians and we must demand accountability from Dangote.
he owes us that because he has thrived on government support at the expense of the poor masses.
He must be the solution and not add to the problem.

Ms Alison.

True.
The monopoly he is enjoying from the FG has crippled this country is badly.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Bigkoko: 11:32am On Feb 04
You see this critical information which Bloomberg first broke out Las week? I learned of it early 2023..... According to prediction, it's Dangote refinery that would eventually broke the cohesive Forces that hold Nigeria together! I believe Asiwaju also got that information, but too late after he has removed subsidy. That's why he allowed a raid on his Lagos.

Save the refinery, and loose Nigeria or loose the refinery and save Nigeria! Let's see how Asiwaju would solve this!

I don't hate Dangote or have an axe to grind with him. Even I'm not big enough to even shake his hands..... He's a very powerful business man, and I dare not malign him. But his business is choking Nigeria and Nigerians, off whom some are my kinsmen!

swaggerjack:

Eventually a choice would have to be made between saving the Dangote refinery or Nigeria collapsing through the effect on the pressure of the naira as he competes with businesses for the limited dollars in circulation. The naira would soon become like Zimbabwe currency.

And the more the naira crashes the more the demand for dollars, pounds and euros increases as our fantastically corrupt politicians at local, state and federal level will change their loot in naira to foreign currencies to preserve their illicit wealth.

The direction Nigeria is heading is very dangerous.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by aariwa(m): 11:34am On Feb 04
MsAllison:
Enough of these undeserved respects.
We deserve better from wicked capitalists.
Dangote does not deserve the respect some people are according to him and here are the reasons:
A country with abundant crude oil but imports petroleum products after exporting the crude oil.
For decades government have been trying to figure out how to get some refinery working so that at least we can start producing our petrol and save dollars used in importing these petrol.
You came as a knight in shining amour and told the government that you'll build a private refinery but you'll be needing loans and unlimited access to subsidized dollar at CBN subsidized rate.
Government was very happy that they gave you loans in dollars and sold dollars to you at 300 naira against the black market rate.
You got lots of tax waiver all at the expense of the poor masses who had hopes in your refinery.
They wanted to complain but the government told them to relax that your refinery will ease the pain and stress on the forex.
So in theory, your refinery will buy crude oil from our unlimited crude oil deposits, then refine it and sell to both local and international markets.
with this theoretically dollars will be saved and our currency will be strengthened.
Fast forward when you completed your refinery, everybody was happy, speculations on how your refinery will make the naira stronger again flooded the homepage of our dailies.
Today, our hopes are dashed after learning that you'll be importing Crude oil from the US.
Haaaa seriously ?
Then what's the essence of building this refinery since we've ended up in the same circle of importation again ?
So what's the difference between this and someone that imported an already refined petroleum?
Some persons are even defending this telling us how Dangote Refinery is a private investment.
Yes you're right but it was built with the help of the masses subsidized money and lots of tax waivers so he owes us some patriotism acts.
A selfless business man would have focused of refining Nigerian crude oil for some years, at least to ease the burden.
Now he has added to our burden because imagine Dangote hustling dollars with an average man that needed the dollars to import raw materials for his manufacturing company.
This is not fair to Nigerians and we must demand accountability from Dangote.
he owes us that because he has thrived on government support at the expense of the poor masses.
He must be the solution and not add to the problem.

Ms Alison.
dangote is smartly moving away from cement importation to now forex hoarding and fuel importation monopoly . The game plan get import license that gives you access to import crude and fuel, import fuel, send to your empty refinery and then sell to marketers. He wants to bypass petroleum marketers and become sole importer of fuel so that marketers will buy from him as if they are buying from a functioning Nigerian refinery..same monopoly he did with cement and tinubu might be in deal together with him don’t know but I can bet my last kobo that refinery is not even up to 40% functional

5 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by aguluobi: 11:35am On Feb 04
Why can't all your Igbo billionaire build their own refinery ?!

The Orient Petroleum Refinery the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi wasted Anambra commonwealth on 14 years after it is yet to produce a single liter of fuel, why ain't you Igbos calling the Pandora failure Peter Obi out in that why is your eye focused on Dangote business ?

MsAllison:

1 Like

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by aguluobi: 11:40am On Feb 04
What about the Orient Petroleum Refinery Peter Obi invested billions of Anambra fund on, 14 years after it is yet to produce a liter of
fuel. Are Nigerian n Igbo politician all in on it just like you claim with Dangote or Igbo politicians are saint that is why a refinery commissioned 14 year ago is yet to produce a liter of fuel till this hour ?

Is Peter Pandora. Obi protecting his criminal investment that is why Orient Petroleum Refinery is yet to produce fuel 14 years after commissioning ?!

Houseontherock1:

They knew the plan all along, they were all in on it and I'm sure Dangote is just a front for our corrupt polithiefcians. They know that Dangote group has nothing to offer Nigerians but they are all protecting their investments by helping their stooge.

1 Like

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Bigkoko: 11:43am On Feb 04
Government is continum. A Govt country that gave him $3B cash, when no western lender would even have a meeting with him, will do worse so long Dangote asks!

Is it a Govt that employs idle freeloaders like Reno Omokri who dishes out information, he's not tried for once!

Show me any business people like Reno had opened that employed Nigeria, then I will know people the government listens

Resurrection212:
Mumu who will call him ipob did he say anything wrong or who do not know that dangote is a capitalist . And for your information op ordinary citizens can't do anything on this matter only federal government can stop him from import oil from USA. And Dangote aims is to destabilize the current price of oil so he can
use imported story to justify why new hike on petroleum. I know the government will not be so foolish allow him imported oil
Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by aguluobi: 11:44am On Feb 04
If the refinery is not 40% functional why are your tribesmen now wailing that Dangote should be the one to transform Nigeria.

aariwa:
dangote is smartly moving away from cement importation to now forex hoarding and fuel importation monopoly . The game plan get import license that gives you access to import crude and fuel, import fuel, send to your empty refinery and then sell to marketers. He wants to bypass petroleum marketers and become sole importer of fuel so that marketers will buy from him as if they are buying from a functioning Nigerian refinery..same monopoly he did with cement and tinubu might be in deal together with him don’t know but I can bet my last kobo that refinery is not even up to 40% functional

1 Like

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by aguluobi: 11:52am On Feb 04
Of course Dangote is the only problem facing Nigeria since 1960

Anaya4life:

This is the reason i was against removal of subsidy because there's no way our government didn't know all this. They just used false hope to deceive Nigrians. How can they say all our crude oil deposits for the nearest future have been used to back loans and contracts. Whereas,almost half of this same crude oil is stolen daily and unaccounted for. There's more than enough crude oil to cater to dangite the thief's refinery. Imagine Dangote adding to the already pressured dollar, that's suicidal. At this point we need to wake up as a country. This country needs a total overhaul.

3 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by blacknp(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04
PressMyButton:
Ignorance oozes out of this thread, so much for Illiteracy. Is Dangote responsible for production and delivery of crude oil?. As a business man, if NNPC could not deliver the sufficient supply, is he not suppossed to look for alternatives?. You people are the most ignorant but you open your mouth loosely as if you know.
President Obasanjo on the eve of his exiting power sold refinery to Otedola & Dangote this same Hypocrites shouted we no gree, Yar’adua took the refinery back, he went & built his own, this same Hypocrites are now crying that he owes them?

msallison, Bigkoko The Kigali Wailer himself, you can keep on wailing, nonsensical poor minded things.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Gerrard59(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04
MsAllison:
you're right but sometimes I don't blame Buhari or Emefiele on this.
they did that thinking Dangote had Nigeria interest at heart not knowing that they're dealing with a ruthless and heartless business man.

Buhari's administration supervised massive oil theft and did nothing to stop it. I don't know why Nigerians like to excuse that incompetent feudalist's policies.

As for Dangote, he would sell the fuel at the prevailing global rate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by UptownVibes(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04
nabiz:
Our elite are very very unpatriotic. The only patrotic Nigerians are the poor
And thats because they are poor. Give them power now,and see how they will change over night... Nigerians are not yet ready for anything. When they are ready, they will be on the streets. They will push religion and tribalism aside. Them never suffer reach

2 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Emmanuel900(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04
Look at them hating on Dangote lol

Don't listen to all the hogwash they are parroting they just hate that he is not an Igbo man.

If Dangote was an Igbo man any criticism on him would be term jealousy of Igbo man success.
Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Bigkoko: 1:25pm On Feb 04
Here comes an e-diot who have never done anything useful in his or her life calling people wailers!

What right does a business man have over the federal reserve? Should not Nigerians get value for the free offload of dollars to Dangote... As foolish as you are, you haven't reckon that Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, economically speaking. Don't compare him with shekau please!

What guarantees did father Xmas Emefiele and Buhari got in exchange for the billions of USD given to him. Because Nigeria's is peopled with daft humans that why you didn't know a National crime was committed by Emefiele and Buhari....

If all is good, why did Asiwaju ordered a raid on his Lagos office?

Dangote will destroy the Naira with his ill-fated refinery, because as it is now.....he will keep up the pressure on Naira until you swobs discard it eventually!

blacknp:
President Obasanjo on the eve of his exiting power sold refinery to Otedola & Dangote this same Hypocrites shouted we no gree, Yar’adua took the refinery back, he went & built his own, this same Hypocrites are now crying that he owes them?

msallison, Bigkoko The Kigali Wailer himself, you can keep on wailing, nonsensical poor minded things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by MsAllison(f): 1:31pm On Feb 04
Gerrard59:

Buhari's administration supervised massive oil theft and did nothing to stop it. I don't know why Nigerians like to excuse that incompetent feudalist's policies.

As for Dangote, he would sell the fuel at the prevailing global rate.
forgive me
Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Bigkoko: 1:31pm On Feb 04
Onukwu.....have you heard of any Igbo man having unfettered access to import waiver, tax breaks and to the federal reserves?

How many times have you heard of Innosson going cap in hand to politicians and CBN gov for free loads of dollars, abi Innosson no Sabi buy more advanced technology for his car 🚗 business ni? No be banks like GTB dey even deduct criminally from Igbos like Innosson.

I Know scallywags like you will want to change the narrative because una brain dey one rustic altar like that.

Mumu no even know say Dangote is the singular most serious threat to a stable Nigeria!

Emmanuel900:
Look at them hating on Dangote lol

Don't listen to all the hogwash they are parroting they just hate that he is not an Igbo man.

If Dangote was an Igbo man any criticism on him would be term jealousy of Igbo man success.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Bigkoko: 1:36pm On Feb 04
Before the era of govt fed, pseudo rich men like dangote, the naira was more valuable than the British Pound and American dollars. And this is despite Nigeria just came out of a three year civil war!

Do you know why? Businesses were run on equal measures..... Nobody gets anything from the government, until men in agbada wey just Sabi force their people into power came on board

aguluobi:
Of course Dangote is the only problem facing Nigeria since 1960

1 Like

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Ttalk: 1:49pm On Feb 04
Bigkoko:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... They don call me iPob tire.

My phone have been tapped and listened to. My social media platforms have been spied upon, including my wife own! And They got nothing!!!!! Zilch!

Even when the useless State Governors of Nigeria visited Kigali Rwanda last year, they came to my office, they reported my business.... I was in Europe then fixing our European Branch. They tried to apply some pressure to frustrate my company but my G-d is Mighty and a G-d of many battles!

They and their useless SSA and SA can not do shit to me!

Exactly what I predicted is what is going on because I got these information using the privilege my work offers me!

You will make money if you are a hypeman. Look at the way you dey run mouth like tap water. Who asked you your biography that you started blabbing like phyno?
Noting wey Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Ttalk: 1:52pm On Feb 04
brain54:

Every business man is greedy and selfish...

The aim of business is to make money. Most will take advantage of the system where possible.

I do not blame Dangote... I blame government for not regulating the system.

It's the duty of government to plug loopholes and protect the economy by curbing the excesses of the greed of these business men.

Dangote and most businesses that operate in Nigeria cannot operate in most countries with laws and an environment that is regulated. The system is different and won't allow them to exploit.

Reason why most of them keep failing and pack out of other countries.

Glo is one such example of companies that hasn't succeeded outside Nigeria. It sold out to airtel recently in Ghana. It's difficult to operate with same template most of these companies use outside Nigeria because we do not have laws.

Forget patriotism if he isn't breaking any law then do not criticize the man!

You forgot to mention UK Next folded up
Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Emmanuel900(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04
Bigkoko:
Onukwu.....have you heard of any Igbo man having unfettered access to import waiver, tax breaks and to the federal reserves?

How many times have you heard of Innosson going cap in hand to politicians and CBN gov for free loads of dollars, abi Innosson no Sabi buy more advanced technology for his car 🚗 business ni? No be banks like GTB dey even deduct criminally from Igbos like Innosson.

I Know scallywags like you will want to change the narrative because una brain dey one rustic altar like that.

Mumu no even know say Dangote is the singular most serious threat to a stable Nigeria!

You are the Onukwu here.

According to you delusional thing every Igbo business men is a saint while those from other tribe are corrupt lol, your generation that can't even set up a legal business outside Nigeria. Name a successful Igbo business man outside Nigeria, your generation are the one benefitting most from the corrupt system.

Even before the refinery was built your jealous and hateful generations have been attacking Dangote for being the richest man in Africa, you just hate him because he's not an Igbo man. Always wailing as if Dangote is the one collecting your monthly allocation in your respective states.

If not for federal government and government agencies patronage Innoson would have been out of business a long time ago.

You have a few guy in Oil business like Authur eze and co, what's stopping them from building a small refinery and buying Nigeria crude ? Wail forever your generation won't get a single rated dollar billionaire, you will forever be jealous of Dangote.
Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Emmanuel900(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04
aguluobi:
What about the Orient Petroleum Refinery Peter Obi invested billions of Anambra fund on, 14 years after it is yet to produce a liter of
fuel. Are Nigerian n Igbo politician all in on it just like you claim with Dangote or Igbo politicians are saint that is why a refinery commissioned 14 year ago is yet to produce a liter of fuel till this hour ?

Is Peter Pandora. Obi protecting his criminal investment that is why Orient Petroleum Refinery is yet to produce fuel 14 years after commissioning ?!

They are just jealous Dangote is not an Igbo man

If Dangote was an Igbo man they would be the one singing his praises, chest beating and tauntingly with his achievements while also defending any criticism he get by calling those criticising him haters jealous of an Igbo man success.

Don't be fool of their fake patriotism they have always been the biggest haters of Dangote even long before he built the refinery spreading propaganda and accusing him of monopoly and government favour. They accused him of sabotaging Ibeto cement, same Ibeto cement that was importing cement and couldn't compete when governments banned cement importation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Matrix137(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04
Emmanuel900:

They are just jealous Dangote is not an Igbo man

If Dangote was an Igbo man they would be the one singing his praises, chest beating and tauntingly with his achievements while also defending any criticism he get by calling those criticising him haters jealous of an Igbo man success.

Don't be fool of their fake patriotism they have always been the biggest haters of Dangote even long before he built the refinery spreading propaganda and accusing him of monopoly and government favour. They accused him of sabotaging Ibeto cement, same Ibeto cement that was importing cement and couldn't compete when governments banned cement importation.

Bro please can you help me with any amount for foodstuffs

I'm starving please 🥺
Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by Emmanuel900(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04
Bigkoko:
Before the era of govt fed, pseudo rich men like dangote, the naira was more valuable than the British Pound and American dollars. And this is despite Nigeria just came out of a three year civil war!

Do you know why? Businesses were run on equal measures..... Nobody gets anything from the government, until men in agbada wey just Sabi force their people into power came on board

You are just ignorant and naive, even God didn't create everyone equally. Some are more talented, luckier and intelligent than others, so what are you going to do ? blame God lol.

There is no business man on earth that is not benefitting from Government including in USA, China and even Russia.

If not for US government support Elon Musk wouldn't be the richest man on earth today.

Politics and getting government support for your business is also part of the game, blame your generation for not being able to compete. Always wailing and crying victims.

If your people can compete so much why don't you have several dollar billionaires in USA and UK instead of getting nab for fraud and drug trafficking across the world ?

Re: Maybe It's Time For Nigerians To Start Calling Out Dangote. by oluwatoyosi8755: 4:17pm On Feb 04
focus pleasefocus please...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar: Missplaced Project / Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. / Senate Votes On Bill To Control Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.