Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies (12697 Views)

Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International / Oyebanji Thanks Ekiti People For Peaceful Conduct, APC Victory / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by AskNgige2: 7:25pm On Feb 04
Kriss100:
Let's just thank God for there lives cus these people he is thanking did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Aswear

Na eye service de worry the stupid governor

U de thank Tinibu wey de France
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Tobex31(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04
[quote author=Draslo post=128287458]
They paid. If they didn't and the security agencies rescued them, they would have paraded the kidnappers dead or alive. The government wouldn't miss that opportunity to show they're working. Leave God out of it. It's like saying God allowed them to be kidnapped and let the driver die just so he can take the glory for when money is paid and they're released

They actually captured them alive, I saw the video
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by HRMK: 7:40pm On Feb 04
was ransom not paid for their release?
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Tochukwutobest: 7:53pm On Feb 04
Good one
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Oloniyan(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04
lexy2014:

what is it that they did that you are telling them kudos?

For whatever they did that brought those that came out alive out

I'm from Ekiti and I won't want anybody dead from my dear State.

Even if at all Ransome was paid, it was solely from the state because last I heard was that the town was able to raised 450k or 480k but the end justify the means even if at all I condemn the state for not providing enough security for its citizens

RIP to the driver
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Feb 04
Oloniyan:

For whatever they did that brought those that came out alive out

I'm from Ekiti and I won't want anybody dead from my dear State.

Even if at all Ransome was paid, it was solely from the state because last I heard was that the town was able to raised 450k or 480k but the end justify the means even if at all I condemn the state for not providing enough security for its citizens

RIP to the driver

what is it that they did that you are telling them kudos?
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Draslo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04
[quote author=Tobex31 post=128288935][/quote]
Oh ok. That's great
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Draslo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04
Kriss100:
bro I just tire for this country and everything
Apparently they caught the kidnappers o 🤯
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Ken4Christ: 9:35pm On Feb 04
Kidnapping is the new booming industry. How will it end when some top politicians and security are part of the business empire. Meanwhile, NIN is a scam. It's just generating revenue for the government.
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Lincton: 11:32pm On Feb 04
Thanks be to God. This gives indication that crime and criminality can be curtailed to the nearest minimum in some parts of the country
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by olamiji98448: 6:48am On Feb 05
Released?Or Rescued??NIGERIA POLICE FORCE SAID THEY WERE RESCUED,, and that they arrested the Kidnappers.Released?Or Rescued??NIGERIA POLICE FORCE SAID THEY WERE RESCUED,, and that they arrested the Kidnappers....
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by hisexcellency34: 7:34am On Feb 05
This governor na mumu. The parents paid ransom and he is thanking Tinubu
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by ckc(m): 7:35am On Feb 05
Thanks him for what exactly?
Re: Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies by Exceed15: 12:29pm On Feb 05
After paying heavy ransom he is thanking Tinubu. Everything has been politicized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River / Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians / Governor Dakwanbo Took 8 Months To Swear In His Cabinet In 2011, 12 in 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.