Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) (35707 Views)

Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna / Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Justoneweek: 7:43pm On Feb 04
It has never been this worse.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, stamina, infertility. Reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

It is a permanet cure and not an aphrodisiac.
It is 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by just2endowed: 7:43pm On Feb 04
Ozommadu:
The question is "how much was paid?"

Tinubu is a failure all round

Govt of lies... They will never tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Jubrilv(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04
Rip to the deceased and quick recovery for others
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Mrbenny001: 7:45pm On Feb 04
Sonnobax15:
angry. Must you guys joke with everything tribalistically? Na those people wey even like this your comment I even blame pass self..
It's not joke, those are the words of Tinubu when Fulani were killing people during Buhari time

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Alexlalax1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04
Nigeria is turning to a failed state... If you talk, those children of hate will come for you. In all, we most always stand by the truth. This country don dabaru.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Procashtips(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04
They allowed the driver to be killed before paying ransom to free the girls.

Now the dead driver is gone leaving a wife and children to fight for survival.

What kind of country is this?

Why wait till someone was dead before doing what you should have done days ago?

This is pure wickedness!
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by JohnAOne: 7:48pm On Feb 04
spencekat:
We need state Police.
Definitely sir!

It's pretty apparent now that the present security structure in Nigeria cannot handle issues.

State (or preferably REGIONAL POLICING) is a core part of the RESTRUCTURING Nigeria desperately needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Procashtips(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04
Now that most of the kidnappers aren't from the North, no one is stereotyping a region or ethnic group

Most of the kidnappers caught so far have been said to be from the south.

This country is something else.

The media houses are a bunch of crisis brewers.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Vmoukam: 7:50pm On Feb 04
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless the Nigeria Police, the Olode's (our local Hunters) and AMOTEKUN corps for this joint effort rescue operation.

If herdsmen can carry AK-47, then AMOTEKUN should be allowed to bear more sophisticated arms.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

May the soul of the driver (Taye) RIP!

Still dey whine your nipple. Which joint operation? Oh, you mean they jointly carried the ransome money to the kidnappers and told them thank you? Because from the news, the gunmen released them on their own will "after receiving the ransome". They initially asked for 100M and later renegotiated for 15M which I believe was raised and paid to them.

Oga joint operation, during your fake rescue, how many of the kidnappers and gunmen did you kill or arrest?

Let's stop cloaking the truth with sentiments and hypocrisy just because we want to appear cool. Feed one kidnapper today, raise 3 more kidnappers tomorrow. They are like hydra; cut one head by paying ransome, 3 heads sprout out. Unfortunately, our security outfits are not ready and capable to tackle this menace and that leaves us with ransome (feeding the kidnappers) as the only solution.

We are innit bro.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by JohnAOne: 7:52pm On Feb 04
Vmoukam:
Didn't read your obviously imbecilic comment.

I don't care what you think bro... undecided
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Br4life: 7:54pm On Feb 04
Ekite state are pure people
Super power BF stand with brave
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by ivolt: 7:54pm On Feb 04
santaclaws:

Till this very day, you have lots of Igbos, Niger deltans who are into kidnapping. One chance operators are majorly from the 2 aforementioned tribes, so everyone must be treated as a suspect, not that once you hear about kidnapping, you say they're herdsmen, that's a security flaw that would allow the real kidnappers escape without suspicion..
So where are the real kidnappers of Nabeeha?

There are a group of kidnappers who brags about their exploit, sometimes post videos and almost always kidnap en masse
and then whisk victims to the forest.
We know exactly who they are.

You are deceiving yourself if you start looking for what is not lost.
You might as well make the whole of the country suspects.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Hollyharjii: 7:56pm On Feb 04
I can hear that woman saying she has 3 children out of the victims, I only imagine the pains and agony she'd have passed through

Congratulations to the woman and for everyone

Rip to the driver, but I do not know why I have a second thought that the driver might be an informant to the kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by hotspec(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04
God1000:
No place is safe in Nigeria today, rest in peace to the driver, I don't know why they killed him.
Probably, he tried to run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by phemmie06(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04
Nigeria is now a country of insecurity
No job security, no food security, no life security, no property security.
Nigeria why?
When will normalcy be restored to you?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04
They were rescued or a ransom was paid?

The most funniest part is that those baboons will still use their fvcking mouth to pray to their Allah as usual just like their brothers in Iran after killing innocent people o.
God is indeed a patient God.

Nigeria is finished!!!
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by APCNig: 8:03pm On Feb 04
HarryGleb:
Where are the cows? Is Evans a herdsman?

YES, Evans is a billionaire kidnapper who is loved by his fellow developers because that is their generational inherited profession

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by greggng: 8:11pm On Feb 04
Each time you hear freed know that ransome was paid .
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Eriokanmi: 8:11pm On Feb 04
Procashtips:
They allowed the driver to be killed before paying ransom to free the girls.

Now the dead driver is gone leaving a wife and children to fight for survival.

What kind of country is this?

Why wait till someone was dead before doing what you should have done days ago?

This is pure wickedness!
Maybe the driver could identify some of them.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by franchasofficia: 8:11pm On Feb 04
[b][/b]a
Ibaaboy qapost=xa:
Rip
a
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Lomprico2: 8:12pm On Feb 04
Confirming the development, Ekiti Police Command Public Relation Officer, Sunday Abutu said: “All victims were rescued today around 1:30am but we lost the driver who was unexpectedly killed by the abductors.

They were released by the kidnappers, you pricks didn't rescue Jack!
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Harrykn: 8:14pm On Feb 04
jmoore:
No trace of the kidnappers, why?
How do they pay these huge amounts of money and still remain untraceable?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Timothy89(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04
God1000:
No place is safe in Nigeria today, rest in peace to the driver, I don't know why they killed him

Crime and criminality has taken a dangerous dimension in Nigeria.

Nigeria is the only country that kidnappers operate with impunity.

Driver is always their target, driving in a lonely road is now a risk driving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Pio44: 8:15pm On Feb 04
First vote, first collect,first victim
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by potent5(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04
What a sad story. Just look at the disillusioned children!
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Procashtips(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04
Eriokanmi:
Maybe the driver could identify some of them.

The koko is that the driver is dead leaving a wife and children behind.

I am 100% sure the driver didn't even earn up to ₦50k on the job.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Joseph099(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04
The government wants a reduction in insecurity, but they don't want to find a solution to extreme hunger and poverty.

Insecurity would never stop. NEVER. until the poor is allowed to breathe, until they provide jobs , until the price of common amenities as food and drugs are affordable to the common man in society.

Insecurity would never stop. If they like let them allocate billions of security votes/funds to governor's and senators. Insecurity would never stop.

Inflation keeps biting harder, prices of goods keep going higher. Purchasing power keeps getting lower. While government and their officials sleep in their high tower, and have a lot of security entourage tagging along their Range Rover.

INSECURITY WOULD NEVER STOP. We all know the new business in town now. KIDNAPPING. it would never stop. As far as the poor are neglected and they can't afford their basic needs. The president keeps flying abroad for medical treatment and exclusive Private lavish excursion. But the poor keeps dying of not been able to afford medical treatment.

Alot of people are out now to avenge the loss of their loved ones caused by how the government and others in power has neglected them. So the worse days are yet to come.

STAY SAFE.

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by funkyme2014(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04
God1000:
No place is safe in Nigeria today, rest in peace to the driver, I don't know why they killed him

Crime and criminality has taken a dangerous dimension in Nigeria.

Nigeria is the only country that kidnappers operate with impunity.
Maybe he is in with them and sharing formula became an issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Maga123: 8:32pm On Feb 04
Now i understand why the army can't handle this calamity.the enemies of this state are still ruling the state
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Umuinyioku: 8:34pm On Feb 04
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by zebszebs: 8:35pm On Feb 04
And the governor is thanking Tinubu and security forces for the rescue.

What rescue?

Tell me!!! What rescue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) / Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.