Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) (35760 Views)

Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna / Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Ohraykon: 12:23am On Feb 05
aariwa:
I will be glad if the real kidnappers that killed the oba and kidnapped the school children are caught but from eye witness accounts they were all Fulanis and the boys I saw online being totured are not Fulanis…in Nigeria of today if you Dey born plenty children especially males make sure you have money to train them because poverty is now becoming like a felony in Nigeria. These boys are probably children of poor parents who due to extreme poverty and lack of jobs might gather during idle times to smoke weed and anytime kassala burst in that community some people go rush those poor people to use them as a scape goat because they know they can’t defend themselves or have anybody to defend them
you just dey repost person comment grin
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by linearity: 1:41am On Feb 05
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless the Nigeria Police, the Olode's (our local Hunters) and AMOTEKUN corps for this joint effort rescue operation.

If herdsmen can carry AK-47, then AMOTEKUN should be allowed to bear more sophisticated arms.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

May the soul of the driver (Taye) RIP!

Which ‘Joint rescue efforts’?

It clearly stated the kids were released! Instead thank the donors who came together and source for the N15m ransom.

Stop giving credit to undeserving Government agencies, Nigerians are essentially been told they are on their own.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:45am On Feb 05
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless the Nigeria Police, the Olode's (our local Hunters) and AMOTEKUN corps for this joint effort rescue operation.

If herdsmen can carry AK-47, then AMOTEKUN should be allowed to bear more sophisticated arms.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

God bless yen yen yen. Una never see anything.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:47am On Feb 05
davis51:
If the 15m was paid the driver is still alive. He is one of the kidnappers
Another angle. He knew something about the kidnapping.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:48am On Feb 05
santaclaws:

LOL I remember the famous response from Jagaban, but he had a valid point. Before herdsmen started kidnapping, it was a vibrant business in the south-south, oil workers were majorly the target back then.

Till this very day, you have lots of Igbos, Niger deltans who are into kidnapping. One chance operators are majorly from the 2 aforementioned tribes, so everyone must be treated as a suspect, not that once you hear about kidnapping, you say they're herdsmen, that's a security flaw that would allow the real kidnappers escape without suspicion..
Fulanis are peaceful cattle herders. They have never killed or kidnapped anyone before.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:50am On Feb 05
Sonnobax15:
angry. Must you guys joke with everything tribalistically? Na those people wey even like this your comment I even blame pass self..
Blame yourself. Why are attacking him?
Is Tinubu your father that you are attacking someone on his behalf??
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:51am On Feb 05
Hollyharjii:
I can hear that woman saying she has 3 children out of the victims, I only imagine the pains and agony she'd have passed through

Congratulations to the woman and for everyone

Rip to the driver, but I do not know why I have a second thought that the driver might be an informant to the kidnappers
He might probably still be alive but would have been whisked away and his death announced.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:52am On Feb 05
phemmie06:
Nigeria is now a country of insecurity
No job security, no food security, no life security, no property security.
Nigeria why?
When will normalcy be restored to you?
Tinubu till 2035.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:53am On Feb 05
Dotherightthing:
No ransom was paid!!! Arrests have been made.

Piigggggggs are in pains cheesy
Mugu
Where's the name of those arrested??
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 3:54am On Feb 05
APCNig:

YES, Evans is a billionaire kidnapper who is loved by his fellow developers because that is their generational inherited profession
Tinubu till 2035.
Until someone close to you is kidnapped or killed, you won't understand the pains others are going through.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by orikoku: 4:32am On Feb 05
lexy2014:

how many of the kidnappers were kidnapped?

can you show us the pictures and evidence of the arrest?

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by santaclaws: 5:35am On Feb 05
EmekaA125:

Fulanis are peaceful cattle herders. They have never killed or kidnapped anyone before.

Na every tribe get kidnappers, including yours. Rest biko!
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Hollyharjii: 6:28am On Feb 05
EmekaA125:

He might probably still be alive but would have been whisked away and his death announced.

You have a valid point here
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by lexy2014: 7:45am On Feb 05
orikoku:

but earlier you had claimed that the kidnappers were arrested by Amotekun.
orikoku:

they were arrested by Amotekun corps. I'm not a fan of Tinubu.

now you are showing me pictures of dead men. how did Amotekun arrest the kidnappers and still kill them?

how many kidnappers were arrested?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by merits(m): 7:53am On Feb 05
jmoore:
No trace of the kidnappers, why?

They paid ransome na,so how will you see the traces of kidnappers?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by tinktanker: 8:40am On Feb 05
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

they did nothing. Go and do ur findings. Another news came out stating the families claimed they paid the kidnappers 15m, gave the rice and cigarette. Ask urself, if they released the kids without ransom where are the kidnappers, so arrest of the kidnapper and they just freed the victims? Govt and lies
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by orikoku: 9:04am On Feb 05
lexy2014:

but earlier you had claimed that the kidnappers were arrested by Amotekun.

now you are showing me pictures of dead men. how did Amotekun arrest the kidnappers and still kill them?

how many kidnappers were arrested?
I don't know how to send the video here. The video will soon go viral chill. Some of them are alive, just that they are seriously injured.

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by EmekaA125(m): 9:17am On Feb 05
santaclaws:

Na every tribe get kidnappers, including yours. Rest biko!
That's what I'm saying nah. They have never killed nor maimed before.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by lexy2014: 10:51am On Feb 05
orikoku:
I don't know how to send the video here. The video will soon go viral chill. Some of them are alive, just that they are seriously injured.

your initial claim was that they were arrested by Amotekun.
orikoku:

and yet you cant tell me how many were arrested by Amotekun.

if you can produce pictures of the dead, why is video of the living what you are waiting for to produce visual info of the arrests?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Vmoukam: 12:44pm On Feb 05
JohnAOne:
Didn't read your obviously imbecilic comment.

I don't care what you think bro... undecided

Oga PRO of police

https://www.nairaland.com/7991467/kidnapped-ekiti-pupils-tramadol-black

Can you defend this one now?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Vmoukam: 12:44pm On Feb 05
orikoku:
I have the videos. If I can share it to you through WhatsApp, drop your number and I will forward it.

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Feb 05
orikoku:

who were now paid ransom in this story?

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Ozommadu: 12:43am On Feb 06
orikoku:

Hwfar?? How many plates of fried rice and tramadol did you here??

You're not a fan of tinupoo but you're defending his incompetency.

Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.