Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) (35758 Views)

Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna / Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Umuinyioku: 8:36pm On Feb 04
Ozommadu:
The question is "how much was paid?"

Tinubu is a failure all round
N25m was paid. According to sources.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Umuinyioku: 8:38pm On Feb 04
aariwa:
I will be glad if the real kidnappers that killed the oba and kidnapped the school children are caught but from eye witness accounts they were all Fulanis and the boys I saw online being totured are not Fulanis…in Nigeria of today if you Dey born plenty children especially males make sure you have money to train them because poverty is now becoming like a felony in Nigeria. These boys are probably children of poor parents who due to extreme poverty and lack of jobs might gather during idle times to smoke weed and anytime kassala burst in that community some people go rush those poor people to use them as a scape goat because they know they can’t defend themselves or have anybody to defend them
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by orikoku: 8:40pm On Feb 04
Ozommadu:

they were arrested by Amotekun corps. I'm not a fan of Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Lawalemi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04
Like Buhari,like Tinubu
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by onuman: 8:48pm On Feb 04
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless the Nigeria Police, the Olode's (our local Hunters) and AMOTEKUN corps for this joint effort rescue operation.

If herdsmen can carry AK-47, then AMOTEKUN should be allowed to bear more sophisticated arms.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

May the soul of the driver (Taye) RIP!

But Taye, the driver who was killed by the kidnappers was not part of the Nigeria blessed by God? Kwontinue.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by November24(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04
HarryGleb:
Where are the cows? Is Evans a herdsman?

Una end dey come

Evil futajalon
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by jimmynauty: 8:50pm On Feb 04
but police pro said its stage managed kidnapping
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by CockPit: 8:59pm On Feb 04
Rip to the driver but the important question no one is asking is

WHERE ARE THE COWS?

Is Evans also a herdsman?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Vmoukam: 9:02pm On Feb 04
JohnAOne:
Didn't read your obviously imbecilic comment.

I don't care what you think bro... undecided

But to show how much of an slowpoke you were, you quoted me and still replied with insult. If you didn't read it, why are you mad at me 😁? You really don't care about what I think? Hell No, you do and that's why you are yapping dust.

Well, unlike you, I am unbiased and say the truth the way it is. You can kiss my asshole if you hate it.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Feb 04
Confirming the development, Ekiti Police Command Public Relation Officer, Sunday Abutu said: “All victims were rescued today around 1:30am

the police keeps lying that they rescue kidnapped victims without killing or capturing any of the kidnappers
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Feb 04
jimmynauty:
but police pro said its stage managed kidnapping

abi oh. what did they now rescue?

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Feb 04
orikoku:

who was arrested by amotekun?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Vmoukam: 9:06pm On Feb 04
orikoku:

I am yet to see any news about their arrest and their faces and names? Or weren't they paraded? Are they faceless or is it a family affair kinda stuff? Because I know if the kidnapper was from the other side, all media will be awash with the names of the kidnappers and narratives of how foreigners want to destroy Yoruba land.

But then, point us to the news where it stated they were arrested before anything...
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by JoeEeL(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless the Nigeria Police, the Olode's (our local Hunters) and AMOTEKUN corps for this joint effort rescue operation.

If herdsmen can carry AK-47, then AMOTEKUN should be allowed to bear more sophisticated arms.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by BrighterSyde: 9:39pm On Feb 04
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

How much was paid?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by haphizz57(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04
jmoore:
No trace of the kidnappers, why?
E be like immunity cover nigeria kidnappers.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by SonofElElyonRet: 9:46pm On Feb 04
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by JoeEeL(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04
Sonnobax15:
angry. Must you guys joke with everything tribalistically? Na those people wey even like this your comment I even blame pass self..

When tiffnubu was saying it? Did u chide him for being tribalistic?

When they were branding Igbos as kidnappers with the name chinasa phillips? Did u call for restrain?

Im just asking.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by JohnAOne: 10:37pm On Feb 04
[quote author=JoeEeL post=128290359][/quote] 🤷🏾
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by santaclaws: 10:38pm On Feb 04
ivolt:

So where are the real kidnappers of Nabeeha?

There are a group of kidnappers who brags about their exploit, sometimes post videos and almost always kidnap en masse
and then whisk victims to the forest.
We know exactly who they are.

You are deceiving yourself if you start looking for what is not lost.
You might as well make the whole of the country suspects.

If you can't comprehend my post, it's on you. The summary is that while herdsmen are kidnapping, they're not the only ones cashing in on kidnapping.

Whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Benin, Fulani, anyone caught should be gunned down.

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by fcbelle72(f): 10:41pm On Feb 04
Ozommadu:

Tinubu is a cow

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by orikoku: 10:46pm On Feb 04
lexy2014:

who was arrested by amotekun?
the kidnappers
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by orikoku: 10:47pm On Feb 04
Vmoukam:

I am yet to see any news about their arrest and their faces and names? Or weren't they paraded? Are they faceless or is it a family affair kinda stuff? Because I know if the kidnapper was from the other side, all media will be awash with the names of the kidnappers and narratives of how foreigners want to destroy Yoruba land.

But then, point us to the news where it stated they were arrested before anything...
I have the videos. If I can share it to you through WhatsApp, drop your number and I will forward it.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by maasoap(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04
HarryGleb:
Where are the cows? Is Evans a herdsman?
They might not be herdsmen as people are dressing like Fulani herdsmen to give wrong impression of and mislead the public
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04
JoeEeL:

When they were branding Igbos as kidnappers with the name chinasa phillips? Did u call for restrain?

Im just asking.

There was one of you here abusing anyone who said that kidnappers might not be Fulanis. After Chinasa was arrested, I quoted him like three times but shame wouldn't let him reply me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Zony94: 11:21pm On Feb 04
Killing the driver is suspicious act by the abductor.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Feb 04
orikoku:
the kidnappers

how many of the kidnappers were kidnapped?

can you show us the pictures and evidence of the arrest?
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by pseudaria: 11:37pm On Feb 04
JohnAOne:
Good one.

God bless EKITI STATE

God bless YORUBALAND.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen!

What rescue operation? U ignorant agbado miscreant. The ransom was paid before they were released. May all tinubu supporters especially the tribalistic fools like you experience hell on Earth
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by Ulogwe1: 11:42pm On Feb 04
The culprits are scared may be he recognized them.

The killers will never experience peace in their life. You rendered an entire family fatherless.

Please, always think of those that depends on the person you want to destroy.
Many lean on that person.

Shalom.
Re: Driver Killed As Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils, Staff Regain Freedom (pix) by JoeEeL(m): 12:10am On Feb 05
Sonnobax15:
angry. Must you guys joke with everything tribalistically? Na those people wey even like this your comment I even blame pass self..

Im just asking bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.