Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. (349 Views)

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. by Bullfallo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04
I have noticed the jealousy family men/women have towards singles. When a single guy/girl achieved a feats the family guy/girl also give excuses like if not because of my family I would have done that and that.

Example a single guy bought a car or house. The family guy will be like if not because of my family watin be car or house. Who send them to be married? I just hate hearing such word.

A single guy/girl alway looking good, fresh with latest iPhone and with latest wears and while haggard looking guy/girl instead of them to just quite will be like if not for my family. Na person send you to marry ? Why it’s so difficult for people to accept the choices they made.

And what make them think they can afford those things if they were unmarried?
Re: Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. by Authoreety: 2:54pm On Feb 04
You will soon understand..

Just try to develop yourself as much as possible before getting married

1 Like

Re: Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. by Klass99(f): 4:22pm On Feb 04

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. by Bullfallo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04
Klass99:
With regards to single ladies (who are doing well) they love to badmouth and say, it is runs or a ([b]god-father [/b]somewhere that is helping all of us. They never use their brain to think that some do honest work for a living and they are well paid for that work.
I believe you mean to say Sugar Daddy instead.

Any young girl living well and holding iphone from 11 and above is mostly seen as a runs girl in our today society.
Re: Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. by Klass99(f): 6:12pm On Feb 04

2 Likes

Re: Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. by rdsco(m): 5:44am On Feb 06
Re: Why Family Men/women jealous singles, Always Give Excuses Why They Are Poor. by crackhaus: 6:35pm On Feb 07
There's no head or tail to this post...

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Agreed Was Good The Remote Play / Are You Searching For A Competent Staff For Immediate Employment / The Glow Of Lanterns Bathes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.