Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Urgent Vacancy (female) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Vacancy (female) (494 Views)

Vacancy -female Masseuse / Urgent Vacancy... Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy.... For Residents Of Akwa Ibom And Cross River States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy (female) by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04
I just bought 2 POS machines and I'm seriously in need a POS sales girl I'll be paying her 30k monthly salary. And she will live with me.

Just send me a DM if you're interested. Ladies only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by adeoyekay(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04
Gbadugbakun:
I just bought 2 POS machines and I'm seriously in need a POS sales girl I'll be paying her 30k monthly salary. And she will live with me.

just say you need a girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04
adeoyekay:
just say you need a girlfriend
Hmmm. I'm giving her free accommodation, salary, free food... etc. How many girlfriends enjoy such packages.
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by EconomistXplain: 4:36pm On Feb 04
Gbadugbakun:

Hmmm. I'm giving her free accommodation, salary, free food... etc. How many girlfriends enjoy such packages.

u nevr do business to know ur profit magin yet u know u need pay her 30k.
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04
EconomistXplain:
u nevr do business to know ur profit magin yet u know u need pay her 30k.
With 2 POS machines, I believe I'll be able to raise her salary.
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by muyico(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04
ur location?
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by EconomistXplain: 5:30pm On Feb 04
Gbadugbakun:

With 2 POS machines, I believe I'll be able to raise her salary.

lol....pos is a customer - profit related business....the less the transactions the less ut income...that is why u see mny operators in d market or garages...so it means thr number no of machines does not matter, instead rate of transactions do
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:59am On Feb 05
EconomistXplain:
lol....pos is a customer - profit related business....the less the transactions the less ut income...that is why u see mny operators in d market or garages...so it means thr number no of machines does not matter, instead rate of transactions do
The location she would stay isn't the problem. I've already gotten a shad in a very popular bus stop. I just need someone who would man it. Besides, I don't intend to be feeding from the business. It's practically going to be owned by her.
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by MrCork: 8:02am On Feb 05
muyico:
ur location?

U plan to dress as female? angry

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by MrCork: 8:03am On Feb 05
Gbadugbakun:

Wot a great way to find babe...Nice try bros!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by EconomistXplain: 8:03am On Feb 05
Gbadugbakun:

The location she would stay isn't the problem. I've already gotten a shad in a very popular bus stop. I just need someone who would man it. Besides, I don't intend to be feeding from the business. It's practically going to be owned by her.

so easier said than done
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by muyico(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05
MrCork:

exactly! u understand as he dey go
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by ruggedboych: 7:16pm On Feb 05
MrCork:

Fake Londoner you can apply, your ass need drilling 😎
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05
muyico:
exactly! u understand as he dey go

I don first you, I don change my gender, go find female picture put for DP, na only the location wey he never drop dey delay me like this!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05
muyico:
ur location?
Lagos.
Re: Urgent Vacancy (female) by muyico(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05
sha Becareful sha? I read a story on fb, abt a lady, pos girl, she run away with more 200k, no guarantor notinz notinz, they just employed her just like dat!

(1) (Reply)

How My Valentine Went / How To Be Politically Correct When You Discuss Women / ♩i Luv U♩ By Kiz'la

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.