Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism (920 Views)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 6:32am On Feb 05
Aaronsrod:

Yes we are going backwards. Back into the arms of our Lord Jesus!

You are 'progressing' forward into Hellfire.

The fact you believe in hell fire shows how much it will be futile engaging you.

Continue to bask in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Negroid001(m): 6:34am On Feb 05
paxonel:
AS MUCH AS ATHEISTS DO BLASPHEME AGAINST GOD ON NL WHICH IS A REPROACH TO THEM, BUT THIS FORUM HAS HELPED MANY CHRISTIANS TO ACTUALISE THEIR FAITH IN CHRIST AND BECOME KNOWLEDGEABLE IN SCRIPTURES AND WISER IN THE FACE OF THE DECEPTIONS CURRENTLY FLOODING NIGERIAN CHURCHES TODAY.

SO, NL IS A PLACE OF GAIN OR LOSE.
IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU WILL MAINTAIN YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST.
IF YOU ARE FOOLISH, YOU WILL BE FOOLED BY ATHEISTS POSTS

You started your write-up well. Towards the end you fall hand sha. It is well.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by atheistconverta: 9:09am On Feb 05
Negroid001:

Why are you still on his platform?
If he wasn't liberal. The likes of you won't be on this platform. Humans that refute anything that challenges their core beliefs.

Freethinkers are changing the world and making it a better place. The main reason why Nigeria is still in this state it is is because of one minded hypocritical people like you, y'all are too much of a burden drawing us backwards.
This is not just about me but the biggest religious movement on planet earth, so stop speaking so ignorantly. Take away their contributions to this platform and tell me what will be left. All the atheists in this forum cannot boast of 1000th of what Christians alone were contributing here, so stop making it seem as though he's doing Christianity a favor. Christians don't need this platform to thrive as much as the platform needs Christians. That's an undeniable fact!
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by paxonel(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05
Negroid001:

You started your write-up well. Towards the end you fall hand sha. It is well.

yes, it's true.
Christians get their own faults too
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by FRANCISTOWN: 3:18pm On Feb 05
Jackanda1:
Nairaland is unfortunately a tool the devil has effectively used to turn people away from GOD. The owner of this site who happens to be an atheist is heavily used to promote atheists activity especially in the so called christian section.

Check all the so called christian posts on sundays. You would notice they're either outright anti-christian posts or subtle mockery of God, church practice and pastors.

The atheists swarm into such posts and begin to spread their filth, cursing and de-conversion posts leading young vulnerable christians into atheism.

Alot of young people who were initially born again and following God, once they begin to visit nairaland not even up to a year, they have declared themselves atheists and spend hours cursing God.

Once they have successfully recruited you into the devil's army of atheist, your work is to turn other christians into atheists as well. Its like the soul winning that christians practice.

There is no atheist that isn't possesed by a demon, ........

This is becoming odoriferously exasperatingly disgusting. And I'm beginning to get pissed.

What's the deal with christians on this forum always trying to demonize atheists as symbols of evil?
Aren't there other theists? There are Buddhists, Moslems, Traditionalists, Hindus on this forum e.t.c.
Yet, only christians are the ones who confluent and congruent atheists with evil.

Can't you bring about your point without demonizing atheism?
And it's all because your faith has no advantage. On a good day, there is no advantage whatsoever in practicing your faith.
That's why christians discredit and demonize everything that doesn't sit well with their own personal faith. They even do it among themselves, set of godforsaken irredeemable sons of j*rks😠

People are getting deconverted because their faith isn't working for them. Only a stupid and deranged, hopelessly demented person leaves what works for him.

People don't leave their jobs no matter how stressful it is because, at least,it puts food on their tables. If your Gods all put together had ever been evidently advantageous to anyone, why would anyone drop them like a coal of fire?
Bring the evidence of demons, NO.
Evidence of your God, No.
Your prayers are being answered? No.

I think it's high time the management of Nairaland did something about this defamation, desecration and reversed amelioration of atheists on this platform.

To you christians, your excess and intemperance on this platform is becoming profligate in a gigantesque order and I'm beginning to get pissed.

Caution or we'll descend on you guys heavily on this platform.
Consider this a friendly warning or a slight threat, whichever you see.

4 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by LordReed(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05
atheistconverta:
Me too but I have a feeling he would be held accountable soon if he doesn't repent soonest. May God have mercy on him.

Accountable for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by LordReed(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05
Negroid001:

The fact you believe in hell fire shows how much it will be futile engaging you.

Continue to bask in ignorance.

Don't mind Aaronsrod, he's very satirical. LoLz.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05
Jackanda1:
Nairaland is unfortunately a tool the devil has effectively used to turn people away from GOD. The owner of this site who happens to be an atheist is heavily used to promote atheists activity especially in the so called christian section.

Check all the so called christian posts on sundays. You would notice they're either outright anti-christian posts or subtle mockery of God, church practice and pastors.

The atheists swarm into such posts and begin to spread their filth, cursing and de-conversion posts leading young vulnerable christians into atheism.

Alot of young people who were initially born again and following God, once they begin to visit nairaland not even up to a year, they have declared themselves atheists and spend hours cursing God.

Once they have successfully recruited you into the devil's army of atheist, your work is to turn other christians into atheists as well. Its like the soul winning that christians practice.

It is very contradictory to claim to worship an almighty god and be worried some puny human would convince you not to believe in this almighty god. Can any one convince you the sun is not hot?

The fact is you must strive hard to maintain this illusion because reality always threatens to break it. What you really fear is that atheists don't share your illusion so your words have no effect on them. If you all you believed were true the very words you write should make every atheist convert but alas can't happen so you choose the path of acrimony. Labeling atheists devils so you can gain emotional advantage. Luckily for us we don't live in a society where your emotional outbursts would lead to our demise. So suck it up, we are here for the long haul where reality always wins.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 9:46am On Feb 06
LordReed:

It is very contradictory to claim to worship an almighty god and be worried some puny human would convince you not to believe in this almighty god. Can any one convince you the sun is not hot?

The fact is you must strive hard to maintain this illusion because reality always threatens to break it. What you really fear is that atheists don't share your illusion so your words have no effect on them. If all you believed were true the very words you write should make every atheist convert but alas can't happen so you choose the path of acrimony.
Spiritual things aren't like the physical. You can't extract the evidence of the spirit like you would the physical.

Faith and humility is the only factor that God requires if you have to know him. Its a mystery. He would only reveal himself to you, if you come to him on his terms.

The problem with atheists is that they outrightly reject God's terms. They throw away the child with the bath water.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 10:13am On Feb 06
LordReed:

Can any one convince you the sun is not hot?

What you really fear is that atheists don't share your illusion so your words have no effect on them. If you all you believed were true the very words you write should make every atheist convert but alas can't happen so you choose the path of acrimony. Labeling atheists devils so you can gain emotional advantage. Luckily for us we don't live in a society where your emotional outbursts would lead to our demise.
My emotional outburst is not ment to demonize atheists in any way. I hope to get them to reconsider their position about the existence of the spiritual.

Believe it or not, there are forces that are fighting hard to ensure you remain an atheist to your own detriment. I know because i was an outspoken atheists for years. I Can't believe i'm preaching to you today.

Do you really think the intelligent design of living and non living things including humans and the world at large just appeared from no where?

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Feb 06
Jackanda1:
Spiritual things aren't like the physical. You can't extract the evidence of the spirit like you would the physical.

Faith and humility is the only factor that God requires if you have to know him. Its a mystery. He would only reveal himself to you, if you come to him on his terms.

The problem with atheists is that they outrightly reject God's terms. They throw away the child with the bath water.

All the things that require this type of "mystery chasing" all turn out to be nothing but metaphorical smoke. From gods to cryptids, all of them are nothing but figments of our imagination. Reality has evidence.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by atheistconverta: 10:37am On Feb 06
LordReed:

Accountable for what exactly?
Don't worry what you can't comprehend.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Feb 06
Jackanda1:
My emotional outburst is not ment to demonize atheists in any way. I hope to get them to reconsider their position about the existence of the spiritual.

Believe it or not, there are forces that are fighting hard to ensure you remain an atheist to your own detriment. I know because i was an outspoken atheists for years. I Can't believe i'm preaching to you today.

Do you really think the intelligent design of living and non living things including humans and the world at large just appeared from no where?

But you did demonise atheists. Calling them agents of your fabled Satan. You even called them demon possessed. LoLz.

Well I don't believe because there is no evidence. If those forces exist then why is your god's so called almighty power unable to dispel them? Command all the demons to flee by your so called almighty god's power right now and prove that what you are saying is true.

Nope, it didn't come from nowhere. You evidently didn't study anything about the scientific theories behind these phenomenon while you were an atheist. I doubt you would do that now but you should give it a try.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06
atheistconverta:
Don't worry what you can't comprehend.

In my experience it just means you are going to attribute any misfortune that may befall Seun to your god's wrath. As if misfortune doesn't happen to everyone on Earth.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by SlawG: 3:33pm On Feb 06
The owner is an atheist and he is using the HIS site to promote atheism according to you..

What's your problem exactly?

Why are you here in the first place?

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06
SlawG:
The owner is an atheist and he is using the HIS site to promote atheism according to you..

What's your problem exactly?

Why are you here in the first place?

Only Jesus is allowed to be promoted. Atheists should shut up and go away. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by SlawG: 6:52pm On Feb 06
LordReed:

Only Jesus is allowed to be promoted. Atheists should shut up and go away. LoLz.
Foolishness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Image123(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07
LordReed:

Jesus is Lord.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Eunoiaa(f): 11:07am On Feb 09
CHRISTFUCKER:
I do like that l live rent free in your head, no girl has thought of me ever so thanks for having me in mind

You're welcome Schoolshooter

So will you please stop calling me a time waster when you're enjoying the attention so much?

Milk it.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by kingxsamz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09
Jackanda1:

Christianity makes no sense so it's expected.
I mean, that's why you have faith. It's why you believe even though it's senseless and illogical.
For someone who's tired of believing and wants to make sense of it all, they might end up going the other route. So it has nothing to do with your imaginary enemy. I just find it funny when religious people want to argue with logic when the whole basis of their worldview is belief.
Anyways, "thank God" for Nairaland. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by kingxsamz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09
Jackanda1:
The strategy is working. Alot are turning away from God via those posts on sundays.

Good then. The world is healing.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by HardMirror(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09
Jackanda1:

Comedian. Your god and devil are imaginary. Look at the stupid thing a so called adult is writing. So stupid

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by HardMirror(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09
Jackanda1:
The strategy is working. Alot are turning away from God via those posts on sundays.
glad you know your Christian topics are dumb

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10
HardMirror:
glad you know your Christian topics are dumb
Though Its sad to read your comments, i can understand you.

I think i'm in your shoes right now. Empty and searching. Except that demons are no longer using me against God, like they are using you.

I need full spiritual recovery. Hope it comes fast.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by jaephoenix(m): 12:38am On Feb 11
Jackanda1:

I think i'm in your shoes right now. Empty and searching. Except that demons are no longer using me against God, like they are using you.

You're doomed. You're going to hell for being an atheist. grin
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by MrPresident1: 12:42am On Feb 11
All atheists are going to hell. God has locked in hell inside every single one of them
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Iamanoited: 5:55am On Feb 11
NOW WE MUST WATCH NAIRALAND, SATAN AND POPE FRANCIS.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Iamanoited: 6:00am On Feb 11
STANDARD.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:42am On Feb 11
So you don't want people to be free from
the brain-rotting bondage of useless beliefs like christianity?
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Lasgidi90(m): 7:06am On Feb 11
Wooow, you really gave it to him bad.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by HardMirror(m): 7:37am On Feb 12
Jackanda1:

only stupid people believe in demons, devils and God. These things are not real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Knowing Who Is A Christian Or A Muslim / The Role Of Church Leaders / Let Us Cancel Christmas Celebration! Afterall There Is Newyear Celeb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.