Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism (919 Views)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 8:32am On Feb 12
HardMirror:
only stupid people believe in demons, devils and God. These things are not real.

aHah

The gift of the word of knowledge that God gave you wasn't real?
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12
A
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by Jackanda1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27
kingxsamz:

Christianity makes no sense so it's expected.
I mean, that's why you have faith. It's why you believe even though it's senseless and illogical.
For someone who's tired of believing and wants to make sense of it all, they might end up going the other route. So it has nothing to do with your imaginary enemy. I just find it funny when religious people want to argue with logic when the whole basis of their worldview is belief.
Anyways, "thank God" for Nairaland. cheesy
I see they have also captured your mind. But, you still have a chance, assuming you didn't go far with GOD. If you turn to Jesus, he would forgive you.
Re: How Satan Is Using Nairaland To Initiate People Into Atheism by kingxsamz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27
Jackanda1:
I see they have also captured your mind. But, you still have a chance, assuming you didn't go far with GOD. If you turn to Jesus, he would forgive you.

Be like thunder wan fire you and that your Jesus...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Cordially Invited / Let Us Cancel Christmas Celebration! Afterall There Is Newyear Celeb? / Nigerian Church Leaders Should Learn From Millard Fuller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.