Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo (5257 Views)

Court Voids Kogi APC Ward Congresses, Delegates List For Guber Primary / Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses / Ward Congresses: Aregbesola Loses Out, As Oyetola Takes Control Of Osun APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by ogugwa1992: 9:37pm On Feb 04
A leading Edo State governorship aspirant and member of the Peoples Democratic Party, Barr. Asue Ighodalo has congratulated the National Working Committee (NWC), members of the PDP in Edo State; and 576 recently elected ad hoc delegates for the successful ward congresses conducted by the Party on Sunday. These ad hoc delegates will be responsible for electing the party’s flag bearer ahead of governorship elections in September.

Speaking after his nomination as a delegate at his ward in Ewohimi, Barr. Ighodalo stated that the huge turnout witnessed across the state was evidence that people had not lost hope in the Party.

“I want to thank my party members in my ward for electing me as their delegate; but even beyond this I am truly excited by the news I have been receiving all day of party members coming together in peace and unity to elect their delegates.

Barr. Asue expressed his gratitude to the NWC for providing a level playing field for all aspirants and delegates to pursue their political aspirations. He further stated that he intends to continue speaking to party leaders within and outside the State; and to his fellow aspirants about the need for them to unite and work together to elect a candidate who can go on to win the general elections in September.

At the Edo State PDP Party Secretariat in Benin City, the State Organizing Secretary of the Party Mr. Anthony Anenih Jnr. also issued a statement congratulating the party for successfully conducting her congresses in 192 wards. He however reported that there was an incident in Jattu, the hometown of the Deputy Governor, Rt. Hon. Philip Shaibu, where eight of the officials heading to Etsako Central Local Government Area for the election were abducted. He called on the Inspector General of Police (IGP) to order a swift investigation of the incident and promptly ensure the release of the affected officials, whose families are troubled by the fate of their loved ones.

https://leaders.ng/2024/02/04/peaceful-ward-congresses-give-hope-for-a-united-party-asue-ighodalo/

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Chinjo2: 9:38pm On Feb 04
No shaking.
Asue Ighodalo is God's own project and nothing can stop him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by ROTTWEILER007: 5:43am On Feb 05
Everyone, politicians and civilians alike looking for every possible means to cash out
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by SKYHIGHfx: 5:44am On Feb 05
Philip is way better
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by crossfm: 5:44am On Feb 05
Hehehe.

The chosen one has spoken grin tongue.
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by EverythingPhone(m): 5:46am On Feb 05
I track lost or stolen devices or phones at an affordable price. A trial will convince you

Contact me via whstapp on signature below
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by ROTTWEILER007: 5:49am On Feb 05
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by ROTTWEILER007: 5:50am On Feb 05
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by tunwumi: 5:50am On Feb 05
Ok
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Oscarchims: 5:53am On Feb 05
Let us not hear anything different
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by SonofElElyonRet: 5:57am On Feb 05
Great news. PDP should step up as effective opposition.
I will buy your P.I coins for N300 and can meet you face to face if you are in Lagos at a mutually convenient location. Bulk quantity preferred.
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by SatoshiX: 6:04am On Feb 05
The Obaseki effect might be your albatross at the polls.
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by chidi2003(m): 6:07am On Feb 05
Chinjo2:
No shaking.

Comot God for this matter! Nigerian politics has nothing godly in its Application - is purely a criminal enterprise, the smartest riggers win! Money wins elections in Nigeria, not your vote; your PVC is useless. Over 85percent of Electoral victories are won by our Leaders through the dubious collusion of Inec, or the Judiciary; that's the truth!

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by SatoshiX: 6:07am On Feb 05
Apc might ended up winning the governorship election in Edo.
PDP and LP shares an identical roots politically and Edo is one of the strongest bases of the LP. They will both share votes while APC might just steal the show effortlessly.
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Bobloco: 6:08am On Feb 05
SKYHIGHfx:
Philip is way better

Outside the government house after being the deputy governor for eight years. Is that what you mean?
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by marhoinspire: 6:13am On Feb 05
Ihama all the way
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by popular101(m): 6:28am On Feb 05
Politics has become a high booming business in Nigeria

grin

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by ddippset(m): 6:31am On Feb 05
SatoshiX:
Apc might ended up winning the governorship election in Edo.
PDP and LP shares an identical roots politically and Edo is one of the strongest bases of the LP. They will both share votes while APC might just steal the show effortlessly.
lol

APC have their own wahala..

The contestants are keeping it real with the slogan.

Them nor wan gree for Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by anomaly20: 7:28am On Feb 05
Members of the Legacy group says otherwise.
Congratulations though Barr. Asue on your successful nomination as the party flag bearer in a few days time.
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On Feb 05
You just lost the election sir.
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Truths9ja: 9:04am On Feb 05
Congratulations to you in advance
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Crowntop94: 9:13am On Feb 05
Chinjo2:
No shaking.

This man will lose because of obaseki
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Melagros(m): 10:31am On Feb 05
COMRADES
Well, enjoy your campaign in peace since the stumbling block was removed from your way grin
Re: Peaceful Ward Congresses Give Hope For A United Party - Asue Ighodalo by Emekaonline: 11:19am On Feb 05
I can bet anyone who believes that this man will win the election in September that he will lose woefully. There will be combination of group forces against him. Most PDP members are now members of LP. Dan Orbhi, Shaibu and Wike forces in the PDP will eventually resolve to support another party. At the end of the day, APC or LP will carry the day. Time shall tell

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Abandoned Properties Is Not Yet Settled / This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take / Video: Nigerian Businesses Prosper In Asia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.