Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room (38614 Views)

Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Anashe: 1:46pm On Feb 05
Emmanuel900:

So being rude and insultive mean she deserve death ?

So you have never been rude and insultive to anyone all your life ? so if you are rude and insultive to anyone in the future and they come to slaughter you in your room, they are justify and we should wish you a safe journey to hell?

As you preach so shall you and your household become.

Don't mind the barbaric human being. Wait until he's flagged. He probably knows her killers or he did it. I hope her soul finds rest.
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Anashe: 1:48pm On Feb 05
Adewale1603:
She don insult and abuse some set of gangs. If you can control your tongues and what comes out of your mouth, you've already solved 80% of your life problems

And that means she had to die? You're an airhead. And that's why you lot are going to jail abroad.
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by seyenko(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05
Quite unfortunate, the first question to ask is whether there was a forced entry into her room. If there was no forced entry then she knew her attackers or attacker and opened the door willingly not knowing the intention of the attacker. Secondly, go thru her call, chat, and text log if she was expecting the attackers or attacker. If she has multiple stab wounds, then the attackers or attacker came to commit a crime of passion and an opportunistic crime did not just happen.

NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/female-student-found-dead-at-hostel/

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Johilo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
I know her type. My sisters are not rude.ive lived amogbst her type before. I repeat..she must have been rude and insultive to a couple of persons.
angry goat you are sounding determind as if u knw everything that happened.. You no wan gree for anybody but u may be wrong though. It could be one of her friends that killed her out of jealousy.. (its common among them) so please stop been bro
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Dennisochampa: 3:20pm On Feb 05
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..

Hook up in her house??
Use your head na.... Haba
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Dennisochampa: 3:23pm On Feb 05
Maybe her boyfriend is a cultist....
His rivals traced him to his babe house...
When he couldn't be found at the address.... She was killed to leave a message to the guy....
Just a wild guess...
Because apart from that... I no see werin fit make them stab her....
Or could she be a rival to someone who is dragging boyfriend with her and the person went extreme undecided

Police should check for finger prints in the crime scene...
Anything that can help identify the culprit especially now that majority of Nigerians have bvn and nin to which their finger prints are linked....
Now would be a good time to put it to use

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Julius1995(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05
You are an animal. You and people like you that made similar comment. As you are now, you have offended me badly, so you mean I can do same to you if I can?
Angrigowt:
She must have been rude to couple of persons.who marked her face n traced her hostel. Students.y dey can't leave quiet life . Baffles me

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Bimpe29: 3:39pm On Feb 05
Mindless killing is alarming
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Morphinne: 3:43pm On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
I know her type. My sisters are not rude.ive lived amogbst her type before. I repeat..she must have been rude and insultive to a couple of persons.
You are very stūpeed and slowly running mad and it’s sad that you have nobody to tell you. Don’t worry, you will soon meet your end. Some of you believe you can just spew rubbish just because this is a faceless platform—you are not as invisible as you believe you are. This is one of the bad side of the Internet; it affords pathological eedi0ts an opportunity to air their senseless opinions but it’s okay, your own will soon come and we will all gladly say you deserve it because you spew loads of trash on the internet. Idiøtic son of nobody.
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:28pm On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
I know her type. My sisters are not rude.ive lived amogbst her type before. I repeat..she must have been rude and insultive to a couple of people.

You need to be arrested because you sound as if you know much or have she insulted you too. A generation of youths with so much hate and lack fellow feelings. May we never cross paths with your type.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by edoncast: 7:44pm On Feb 05
bestman09:
Very painful. I can't imagine what the parents will be going through now. May God continue to proptect us and our loved ones from evil

The babe resided in Lagos with her parent at Kolawole street ,Ogba ,Lagos .She was a gentle girl who her mum was teacher and her dad a very cool man also.

Infact, I just left some hours ago to console her mum and I met lot of people there .Definitely ,she was not a hook up babe and I am so sure her killing was not cult-related .

May the culprits never be happy all their lifes.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by efemena5050(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05
internationalman:

Some of you are not normal in this country 😔😔😔

I don't wish death upon any member of your household; but would you say the same thing if this girl was your sister? Or would you be happy if someone says the same thing you just said now if the deceased was your sister?.

I will soon deactivate my account on this forum for the sake of my sanity
over sabi ....read the writer's statement slowly so u can actually get his/her point .....the writer only gave a submission to the issue on ground and was not in any supporting the killing of the girl

Pls deactivate ur account from this group so u keep the half sanity u have
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by IamCookie(f): 10:22pm On Feb 05
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Lasien: 11:39pm On Feb 05
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..

Is that what your sisters and mum do?
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by talented321: 12:14am On Feb 06
Lasien:

that is what my sisters and mum do?
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by cricifixo: 3:25am On Feb 06
Na you hook am up?
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by fineberry(m): 7:40am On Feb 06
Police should swing into action no time!!!
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by caye(m): 9:36am On Feb 06
Do not rule the out the re-emergence of Badoo cult.
Their kingpins are in the APC.
Keep your eyes open.
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by KingDash09(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06
This guy you funny oh
Them tell you say we dey canada
Police wey no fit catch kidnappers.. bandits..
Dennisochampa:
Maybe her boyfriend is a cultist....
His rivals traced him to his babe house...
When he couldn't be found at the address.... She was killed to leave a message to the guy....
Just a wild guess...
Because apart from that... I no see werin fit make them stab her....
Or could she be a rival to someone who is dragging boyfriend with her and the person went extreme undecided

Police should check for finger prints in the crime scene...
Anything that can help identify the culprit especially now that majority of Nigerians have bvn and nin to which their finger prints are linked....
Now would be a good time to put it to use
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Dennisochampa: 1:36pm On Feb 06
KingDash09:
This guy you funny oh
Them tell you say we dey canada
Police wey no fit catch kidnappers.. bandits..

Bros I don watch too many crime movies...

No mind me...

We no fit really catch kidnappers... Na cultists them Wan get time catch....it is well...

We go great again as a nation
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by KingDash09(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06
Amen brother
Dennisochampa:

Bros I don watch too many crime movies...

No mind me...

We no fit really catch kidnappers... Na cultists them Wan get time catch....it is well...

We go great again as a nation
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Madeade: 9:12pm On Feb 09
You know her type? Someone you have not met yet you already know her type.... Some of you are seriously sick upstairs

Angrigowt:
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by stanliwise(m): 7:35am On Feb 14
pinkguy:
Gossip ,when you gossip about the wrong person,the end may not be nice
empty skull
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by 1daboi: 8:37am On Feb 14
Angrigowt:
something is definitely wrong with you. So because she's disrespectful, she should die? Something is wrong with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.