Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room (38615 Views)

Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by flexyrule(m): 11:02am On Feb 05
Wow
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Adewale1603(m): 11:03am On Feb 05
She don insult and abuse some set of gangs. If you can control your tongues and what comes out of your mouth, you've already solved 80% of your life problems
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by ImoleNaija: 11:03am On Feb 05
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Pat081: 11:04am On Feb 05
Not everyone in this forum is ok how will someone say that if not madness
internationalman:

Some of you are not normal in this country πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I don't wish death upon any member of your household; but would you say the same thing if this girl was your sister? Or would you be happy if someone says the same thing you just said now if the deceased was your sister?.

I will soon deactivate my account on this forum for the sake of my sanity

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by TA4TA4: 11:04am On Feb 05
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Sunkyapogee(m): 11:06am On Feb 05
Maybe she cheated on her bf. I dunno
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Chikel20000(m): 11:07am On Feb 05
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..
nawa for una
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by tivity101: 11:08am On Feb 05
If baffles me to read comments claiming she must have been rude and hook up gone wrong.

Even if this claims maybe true but the deceased is your sister would you have said same thing

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by badoh(m): 11:11am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
I know her type. My sisters are not rude.ive lived amogbst her type before. I repeat..she must have been rude and insultive to a couple of persons.
Even if she's rude, does she deserve to be killed? You talked as if you don't have human feelings.

7 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by shadrach77: 11:15am On Feb 05
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..
Did you know her well enough to conclude that her death was linked to hook up? It will not be well with you cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by motionarena: 11:19am On Feb 05
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..

Like ur mama

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by chessguru(m): 11:20am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
I know her type. My sisters are not rude.ive lived amogbst her type before. I repeat..she must have been rude and insultive to a couple of persons.
so anyone wey dey rude now should be killed for being rude Death penalty is the punishment for being rude right ?? shame on your humanity . SHAME

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Emmanuel900(m): 11:20am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:

So being rude and insultive mean she deserve death ?

So you have never been rude and insultive to anyone all your life ? so if you are rude and insultive to anyone in the future and they come to slaughter you in your room, they are justify and we should wish you a safe journey to hell?

As you preach so shall you and your household become.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Emma2Seconds: 11:22am On Feb 05
lipsrsealed
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by NoToTerrorists: 11:37am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
She must have been rude to couple of persons.who marked her face n traced her hostel. Students.y dey can't leave quiet life . Baffles me
overgrown baby. Ur wife must be liiving in bondage with you. On top the scam activities that you did while you were working in a Bank, now you are all over Nairaland and Instagram making a big fuuul of yourself. Make I catch you for Port Harcourt first.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Feb 05
Angrigowt:
She must have been rude to couple of persons.who marked her face n traced her hostel. Students.y dey can't leave quiet life . Baffles me

All these weird comments I'm reading. Rude to sm1 means they have to go kill her?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by whitejs: 11:51am On Feb 05
SuperOnyi:
shocked

This murder has just too many 'What ifs' soaked inside: to identify the murderer(s), we must gain access to her phone. Check the call logs and find out who she called last.

With forensic fingerprint analysis, we are closer than ever to get them.
Plus invite all are friends for questioning

The fingerprint will help
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by 348august: 12:23pm On Feb 05
Hmmmm nawaHmmmm nawa...
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by treatise: 12:39pm On Feb 05
talented321:
Hookup gone wrong..
Says "intelligence report"?

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Achoghim: 12:46pm On Feb 05
He's making a postulation just as every seasoned investigator would do at the onset of a criminal investigation. First you have to theorize about different scenarios, then you work on proving them by collecting evidence and witness testimony(ies). The person you quote isn't making an excuse for the killer, rather he's painting a picture what could have led to the crime. Let's stop being emotional on every issue
internationalman:

I don't wish death upon any member of your household; but would you say the same thing if this girl was your sister? Or would you be happy if someone says the same thing you just said now if the deceased was your sister?.

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by talented321: 12:46pm On Feb 05
Where is ur own sense mumu..
DohFahSo:
Grow small sense.
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by ComeToJesus: 12:52pm On Feb 05
internationalman:

Honestly, this place seem like a hub for barbarians and psychos judging from some comments.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05
This is horrible
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by DestinyNigga: 12:59pm On Feb 05
Angrigowt:

Even if she's rude. Why not beat her and go away? Is killing her the best option?
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by pelumi25: 1:14pm On Feb 05
Oga oo, where is this country turning too. To dey kill no even mean anything to them again. God protection over us and family always.
Ehe! Innocent girl

Anywhere no even save for this country again. Inside room ooo
Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by DrAkpa(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05
Angrigowt:

You must be the murderer to have known what she did. You will soon be arrested to face charges

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Anashe: 1:39pm On Feb 05
Angrigowt:

You're clearly an idiot. Are you her killer? If you're traced now, you'll start saying gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Anashe: 1:41pm On Feb 05
Achoghim:
He's making a postulation just as every seasoned investigator would do at the onset of a criminal investigation. First you have to theorize about different scenarios, then you work on proving them by collecting evidence and witness testimony(ies). The person you quote isn't making an excuse for the killer, rather he's painting a picture what could have led to the crime. Let's stop being emotional on every issue

Yen yen yen yen yen. Postulations but he's pushing one narrative. Is he the police? And perhaps because she was rude to someone, she deserved to die? The majority of you on this forum don't have sense. I wonder if some of you have mothers or sisters to wish this much evil on others.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by Anashe: 1:43pm On Feb 05
internationalman:

God bless you for this. But please don't deactivate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA β€˜Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.