Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses (637 Views)

How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by Melagros(m): 12:18am On Feb 05
COMRADES
After spending the Sunday indoors due to power cut as a result of the collapse of the national grid, when I was reading various news platforms online then I came across a publication; 'INEC releases by-election results' and in those results released so far APC won almost 50% of the by-elections

However, anywhere you go in this country: the topic of every discussion is; 'there is hardship in Nigeria'. If truly there is hardship in Nigeria caused by APC government, my questions are:

Why are we still voting APC to occupy elective positions? How do APC usually play the game to win the hearts of the electorates? Are the electorates really enjoying the hardship? Are the voters not suffering? Are the elections usually free and fair? Are the voters different from the social media rants and complaints we make or read here everyday? Are the polling unit voters different from the online/nairaland voters? Do we just rant here on nairaland without going out to vote?

Truly, I don't understand what is going on in Nigerian politics. Which language APC party usually communicate with the electorates when it comes to voting? Please, if you understood any of the languages they usually speak to voters, tell us
Thank you all!
Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by DMerciful(m): 12:21am On Feb 05
There is no free, fair or credible election so people do not really go out. Results are just written by APC and INEC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by Pythagoras001: 3:26am On Feb 05
Because politicians prefer voter apathy and political ignorance. The few remaining that would vote could then be induced with cash or other material benefit.

3 Likes

Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by muykem: 4:06am On Feb 05
You are probably an Obidients who doesn't understand politics. Why Peter Obi won all the SE in presidential election but his party didn't do well in other elections there? Your answer to this question is response to your question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by AkinPhysicist: 4:55am On Feb 05
Because the average voter knows that PDP (Criminal masterminds) and LP (Gbajue crooks) are 100 times worse than APC.

1 Like

Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by Kaycee9242(m): 5:03am On Feb 05
They manipulate alot of results, just imagine that inec official that was caught with written results in enugu. But the truth is that some tribal and religious bigots still vote for them, they are all over this nairaland too

3 Likes

Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by aguluobi: 9:15am On Feb 05
OP I know you are Igbo n below is the right n just response to you question.

To add to that millions of Nigerians are not ready to gamble thier future away on a Pandora Criminal, they know judging from experience n antecedent Tinubu is the most capable that as delivered the most dividend on democracy n would rather wait to see him deliver which I admit he is not delivering at the moment than vote a sweet mouth failure, tribal n religious jingoist like Peter Obi.

muykem:
You are probably an Obidients who doesn't understand politics. Why Peter Obi won all the SE in presidential election but his party didn't do well in other elections there? Your answer to this question is response to your question.
Melagros post=128292227:

Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by Melagros(m): 10:18am On Feb 05
Pythagoras001:
Because politicians prefer voter apathy and political ignorance. The few remaining that would vote could then be induced with cash or other material benefit.
Exactly my thought
Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by Melagros(m): 10:24am On Feb 05
Afonja2:
Odẹ, dem dey rig am ni. Fo0l.

E go do you like season film when your Pand0ra Obi is beating silly in 2027. You think say na for social media dem dey vote? Abi na who fit shout pass? Dey play
So you can not engage without insult? Next time you insult me again, you'll get a life ban mis spelling won't save you. I only ask questions and you're replying me with insults

1 Like

Re: Election Win: The Strategy APC Uses by Melagros(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11
Afonja2:

Eedi0t. Me getting life ban? Like your f@ther create Nairaland? Infact you be 0riginal b@st@rd if I am not banned. Efulefo0l.
Show yourself, I thought you're man enough, why are you still beating around the bush?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Never Achieve This / Mother Sells Child For #15,000 / Federal Government Releases Mend Leader, Henry Okah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.