Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) (39559 Views)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:41am On Feb 05
Thank God

Only God knows how they spend the millions they collect as ransome.
See their face like something wey I no no

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by SensualMan: 11:41am On Feb 05
Is that not Adekunle?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:41am On Feb 05
Neutralize the kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:41am On Feb 05
See how unkept they look. Tueh
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:41am On Feb 05
SensualMan:
Is that not Adekunle?
Adekunle gold🙄

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by broadman20: 11:43am On Feb 05
jmoore:
Why are they hiding their hands behind their backs?

Don't give me a REASONABLE answer abeg.

Because their hands are dirty that's why they are hiding it.

Are you okay now?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by pepericozi: 11:47am On Feb 05
Kill them instantly to reduce their population.

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 11:48am On Feb 05
Thank you Jesus

See them
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Kevineleven(m): 11:48am On Feb 05
Make dem start the needful
Start with the one wearing short
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by caesymore(m): 11:48am On Feb 05
inoki247:
They all look like MeMe ....

People don learn from the bandit the new cashout mode...

The kidnapping game will start circulating among the whole tribe more now as dem don see aw Bandits dey cashout....

It's the third guy for me
😂😂

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 11:48am On Feb 05
God is wonderful

funny enough,after new year resolution you are back again struggling with same addiction... I can help you out via my signature
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 11:51am On Feb 05
As one can see, not all kidnappers are herdsmen.

Even then, eyes have to be kept open. That it is not herdsmen this time does not mean I believe herdsmen do not kidnap or commit crime. Some do. But sometimes, a wide net has to be cast.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by erai30(m): 11:51am On Feb 05
Why is it that these kidnappers always look hungry cool
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:51am On Feb 05
Zulu11zulu:
so because they are not igbo you can't call thire names hypocrite
You need your brain reset 😮
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Stiv19cuff(m): 11:53am On Feb 05
Very terrible...hypocrisy on Sunday but behind the dark kidnapper.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Coolsat(m): 11:54am On Feb 05
Wait ooo una mean say these young Reverend fathers no dy Bleep? How dem dy cure konji
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 11:55am On Feb 05
Just when you think it couldn't get more worse but Wow! This is my backyard, for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by NAC1666: 11:55am On Feb 05
adamusuleiman2:
Reports: Suspected kidnappers of the two Catholic Priests of the Pankshin Diocese serving at the St Vincent De Paul Parish was arrested, after demanding N25M as ransom. .

The gang was led by the Financial Secretary of the Parish.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid08n7x61bomxeQUuDKGGQWMX3JKFUubvyS1EURuE1U81iQxJAaMa3rxBqrfrMjeaHzl&id=100015373725674&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Probably they might be members of the Paris
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Rynne: 11:56am On Feb 05
kestolove95:
No!! They are fulani herdsmen.. God will continue to put you people to shame

Can you update us on the kidnapping in Ekiti state? Tell us the region and tribe of the 8 suspects arrested so far in connection with the abduction,then I will take you serious...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Honestey: 11:58am On Feb 05
Oya send them to prison in the face of media then let them get arrested after another crime in less than a year from now so the circle can continue
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by PforPython(m): 11:59am On Feb 05
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Fryx: 11:59am On Feb 05
I talk am. Most of these things ba inside job. Even the driver that was killed yesterday, I believe he is an accomplice.
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Smilesandtears: 12:00pm On Feb 05
The guy in the 3rd pic must have some tricks up his sleeves for him to be smiling
Shey him think say na joke ni?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Coolestguy2023: 12:02pm On Feb 05
Why are they still alive?
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05
If they were Fulanis or Hausa, their tribe would have graced the headlines.

Yeye country.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05
All of a sudden, no more Fulani herdsmen kidnapping, raping or killing people gracing our news headlines

This country eh
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Pat081: 12:04pm On Feb 05
Do you read that part too or one of them is your family Unfortunately all the four suspects are members of the church led by the financial secretary of the same church.
koondog:
These are not kidnappers. Use your common sense and look at them very well. They just arrested regular people and paraded them. A lawyer should pls help these innocent people.

Do you all remember last few years when a nairalander saw his father paraded as unknown gunmen here on Nairaland? The nairalander was just browsing nairaland like any ordinary day until he saw his father plastered as the leader of the unknown gunmen, lol. It was him that raised alarm here on Nairaland and later learned he was picked up on his way back from work by the police and labeled as unknown gunmen.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Exceed15: 12:05pm On Feb 05
These people should be tied to the pole and shot on national TV

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05
koondog:
These are not kidnappers. Use your common sense and look at them very well. They just arrested regular people and paraded them. A lawyer should pls help these innocent people.

Do you all remember last few years when a nairalander saw his father paraded as unknown gunmen here on Nairaland? The nairalander was just browsing nairaland like any ordinary day until he saw his father plastered as the leader of the unknown gunmen, lol. It was him that raised alarm here on Nairaland and later learned he was picked up on his way back from work by the police and labeled as unknown gunmen.

Ogar dey try read everything. Dem say na member of the Church kidnap the priest. They were led by the financial secretary of same Church

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 12:05pm On Feb 05
Can we know the names of the kidnappers. I suspect they are developers from same region with our ESN brothers
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05
Rynne:

Can you update us on the kidnapping in Ekiti state? Tell us the region and tribe of the 8 suspects arrested so far in connection with the abduction,then I will take you serious...
then u are just coming across this news for d first time, when it happen ND channelsTv visited the church, dey said d people that did d kidnapping wia fulani one evn claim he heard them speaking fulani
Re: Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) by balisa1(f): 12:06pm On Feb 05
inoki247:
They all look like MeMe ....

People don learn from the bandit the new cashout mode...

The kidnapping game will start circulating among the whole tribe more now as dem don see aw Bandits dey cashout....
You mean Fulani? I am sure many people blame Fulani before the arrest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.