Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby (1140 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by sageb: 7:28pm On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:

The possibility of finding a 20-24 year old who has her priorities set straight, is ready for marriage (in all ramifications) and has conquered youthful exuberance is 50/100. The few who are these things have already been picked.

Your other counterparts will call a woman aged 28+ an oldie or an evening newspaper. They want the bodies of an under 18-year-old with the finances and readiness of a 30+ woman in the entity of a 20-24 year old. Delusions.

So happy for you.

it's Uyai on the beatcheesy

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 7:59pm On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:
What I could deduce from your story is that you are a BENEFIT BOY A.k.a A BOMBING BOY A.ka. A YAHOO BOY. Else, what did you mean by "my clients' accounts and many Instagram accounts? What do you use them for? What do you do as a job? Stop whining and get over yourself, abeg. At least, get a genuine job for starters.

Also please ehn, next time, consider dating women from 25 years and above. Leave the under 24-year-old girls to enjoy their youths and maximize their potentials. But, no. You men are always looking for fresh bodies, tight holes and young girls to colonize and train.

Get a life, abeg. Serves you right.

I'm not a yahoo boy. I am a social media manager. I work on Fiverr. Thank you.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 8:04pm On Feb 05
maasoap:

Move on with your life without her in it. She does not worth it. She may look back one day and curse her mother if that decision turned out to be her greatest mistake in life

Stopping her education is already telling on her. What the mother told her is that she's travelling abroad but the truth is, they can't afford her schooling bills.

I hope she doesn't remain idle for the next three years.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:

I'm not a yahoo boy. I am a social media manager. I work on Fiverr. Thank you.

Indeed, Benefit boy.

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 8:06pm On Feb 05
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

You Dodged a bullet Man. Imagine having such a scam as your mother in-law. They go gaslight you taya, most of these girls and their family members can't afford the kind of life style they ask us for.

Ordinary phone she no get sef, my fellow Men una dey mad me. Why marry a liability there are many humble, professionals ladies out there with good jobs praying to God for a man like you to come their way.

A man is the price and a caring and considerate Man like you sound is the ultimate price, act and carry yourself that way, next thing you are gonna post here is a testimony.

Where can I meet such professional ladies.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 8:08pm On Feb 05
XOGBADO:
You dodged a bullet. God saved you my bro.

I can't thank him enough
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:

Stopping her education is already telling on her. What the mother told her is that she's travelling abroad but the truth is, they can't afford her schooling bills.

I hope she doesn't remain idle for the next three years.
You have collected your phone, don't stalk her. Find new relationship and move on. They don't want you in their life, the message is clear enough.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Klass99(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by marsup: 8:43pm On Feb 05
Be vigilant, the devil is going around like a roaring Lion, seeking whom to devour...
Once the mother of the girl you are dating has a questionable character, run and never look back.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 8:44pm On Feb 05
maasoap:

You have collected your phone, don't stalk her. Find new relationship and move on. They want you in their life, the message is clear enough.

I ain't but I needed that information to know how to guard myself. She's blocked everywhere on all my social media platforms.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 8:45pm On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:

Indeed, Benefit boy.

You don't have to post for likes. Below is my social media management gig on Fiverr.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 8:52pm On Feb 05
Ishilove:
What a family!

Next time, please always go to God in prayer before committing to a person. It will save you a world of pain.

You dodged a bullet there. You said the mum is a member of Deeper Life?

Former Redeem, present Mountain of Fire.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by caesymore(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:

Where can I meet such professional ladies.

my cousin thought it was a joke when I told him to come to my work place a hospital and look for someone that we had beautiful,intelligent, single and God fearing nurses here . He got married and is in uk as the wieves dependant.

Be positive and go hunting bro. You fit start from your church
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:
What I could deduce from your story is that you are a BENEFIT BOY A.k.a A BOMBING BOY A.ka. A YAHOO BOY. Else, what did you mean by "my clients' accounts and many Instagram accounts? What do you use them for? What do you do as a job? Stop whining and get over yourself, abeg. At least, get a genuine job for starters.

Also please ehn, next time, consider dating women from 25 years and above. Leave the under 24-year-old girls to enjoy their youths and maximize their potentials. But, no. You men are always looking for fresh bodies, tight holes and young girls to colonize and train.

You are judging him and asking him questions at the same time, you're as confused as the word confusion sounds. Shouldn't you ask questions first? And if you are not convinced by his responses, then start judging him. You're not smart at all

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:

Former Redeem, present Mountain of Fire.
So she is a member of MFM and yet so dubious in character? They profess God with their lips but their hearts are very far from him.

See, God allows some things to happen so that we can learn and be wise. This is the best time to draw closer to God. Pray and ask Him to guide your footsteps. There is a particular scripture I love so much: Psm 36 vs 9.

For with you is the fountain of life: in your light we see light.

With the light of God, our eyes will be open to see deep and secret things.

Make sure you pray well any time you're ready to date again and ask God to show you the character of whoever it is you're with. That way you will not waste time and resources on the wrong person. Just imagine if your leech of an ex-girlfriend was a reasonable person, you would have been getting ready to welcome your first child. Instead, she was a devil in disguise.

Oga, with the help of the Holy Spirit, shine your eyes next time.

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by luminouz(m): 12:59am On Feb 06
Brokendad:
Cc

Ishilove
Luminouz
Seun
Originalsly
Maasoap
samwillyco1
sulakishop
occfx
Foodqueen
almarthins

I remember your story and you have done well bro.

Leeches belong in ditches!!!

Next time, don't ever get manipulated and vet your woman very well
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Feb 06
UyaiIncomparabl:

What are you saying bayi? Iffa wooze you!!
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Feb 06
UyaiIncomparabl:

Indeed, Benefit boy.
Will you stop?😡😡😡😡
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by luminouz(m): 1:07am On Feb 06
caesymore:

my cousin thought it was a joke when I told him to come to my work place a hospital and look for someone that we had beautiful,intelligent, single and God fearing nurses here . He got married and is in uk as the wieves dependant.

Be positive and go hunting bro. You fit start from your church

Start from the church? Are you kidding me?

The girl's mum is a deeper life member(prolly a women leader) and her character is like that...what makes you think the church is a good hunting ground!!! The church is a place for hypocrites and chameleons to hide and strike at unsuspecting men.

Did you say nurses too? I laugh in pure water satchet!!! It's not about profession or church bro, that's where you are wrong...it's about individuality and character. Let him hunt everywhere but keep vetting. The good ones always turn up sonner or later!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by caesymore(m): 1:11am On Feb 06
luminouz:

Start from the church? Are you kidding me?

The girl's mum is a deeper life member(prolly a women leader) and her character is like that...what makes you think the church is a good hunting ground!!! The church is a place for hypocrites and chameleons to hide and strike at unsuspecting men.

Did you say nurses too? I laugh in pure water satchet!!! It's not about profession or church bro, that's where you are wrong...it's about individuality and character. Let him hunt everywhere but keep vetting. The good ones always turn up sonner or later!!!

Bro, we still saying the same thing. To have a decerning spirit makes the difference thats why we christains pray. I just gave you examples of places to go.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by cococandy(f): 1:29am On Feb 06
caesymore:

Those 23, 22 year old girls that will toy with his heart, another mistake some of us make.

I'm walking down the aisle with my baby of 28 years very reasonable lady who knows what she wants. Don't marry a woman you have to be subscribing for her love.

Well let me not be a hypocrite because I got married early too. But on the men’s side, I feel like they have to understand they need to limit their expectations when marrying someone that young.

Let’s say You’re 35 or 38 when deciding to settle down. Some might even be older. And you want a 19-25 year old. Let say you’re lucky to find one, you get frustrated when she acts like a 22 year old. Or complain about providing because women nowadays are marrying to get rich 🙄. Make it make sense.

(Although I’m not excusing this girl’s family sha. They should terrible)

You really can’t eat your cake and have it back.

BTW congratulations. I’m happy for you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Something About Your Dad / A+ / Woman Returns N6,000 Dowry To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.