Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby (1113 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 9:51am On Feb 05
So, I have been meaning to create this thread as a follow up of my earlier thread but have been procrastinating.

The girl returned back to Lagos on 15th of December after successfully terminating the 17th weeks old pregnancy. I brought her to my house after some days so I can collect my items with her.

She told me how the whole abortion thing went and how it was her decision to terminate the baby after the doctors asked her several times if she is sure of going ahead with the abortion and how the survival rate is 50/50.

I think the reason she told me it was her decision is because I kept calling her mother out as an evil woman, so she wants to shift the blame to herself. She said the mother said that she has two options. To either terminate the baby and continue her education or keep the baby and quit her education. She even told me that if she even decides to keep the baby, that I will never set my eyes on the child.

After all the sob stories and crocodile cries, I just collected my house key from her. I wanted to collect my phone but she pleaded with me to give her time to get another phone. That she will talk with her brother and get back to me. That she uses the phone to get information on WhatsApp about her school and all. So, I left the phone for her.

That decision to leave the phone for her was my greatest mistake. This girl left my house and never initiated any form of communication with me ever. On 20th of December, I texted her on WhatsApp that she should never leave Lagos without informing me. Because she told me she was travelling back to Port Harcourt once their school closes to take care of her health. She was stinking drugs the day she came to my house and was taking different types of drugs every minute.

On 23rd of December, I felt I had given her enough time. She wasn't in any form of communication with me yet she's holding unto my phone, definitely using it to hook up with other guys. And besides, her school has vacated already. I called her up and jokingly asked if she doesn't miss me and all, just to make her suspect nothing.

I pulled over in her hostel and she came out. I asked for my phone, removed her sim card and gave it to her. She was crying and pleading that I should allow her take some of her school files in the phone. I told her to go get her laptop so she can take her files. I was waiting in the car when she came out with her roommate and the brother was on the call with her roommate's phone. She said that the brother wants to talk to me, I told her that I don't have anything to talk with the brother. The next thing, the roommate brought the phone closer to my ear and put it on loud speaker. The brother was shouting on the phone saying that this rubbish is did this morning... Blah blah blah. The rubbish I did was collecting my phone from a girl whose family rejected my marriage proposal to their daughter and aborted my four months plus old foetus. That, is it because he's been keeping quite. These two statements are all I heard when I started my car and drove off. That his brother is way too young to talk to me anyhow simply because I got into a relationship with her sister.

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 9:58am On Feb 05
When I got home, I dropped the phone inside my room and went to work. When I came back, immediately I connected the phone to the Internet, the phone starting rebooting and when it restarted, every app on my phone got wiped out.

It happened that when I told her that I want to collect my phone, instead of her and her evil brother to think of how to get her another phone, she instead logged me out of my phone and logged herself in. So, when I collected the phone, she used the 'Find My Device " feature to reset the phone to factory settings, thereby making me lose all my Gmail accounts, my clients Instagram accounts, and every app that I had installed on the phone. The major reason I collected the phone from her... My logins.

At first, I was confused on how possible it was for them to do that, until I opened my laptop and see that I am still logged in to her Gmail on there. That's when I saw the email message they received when they initiated the factory reset process. I just forwarded the email to myself for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 10:07am On Feb 05
Fortunately, my media files were not deleted. My pictures, audio and video files are all in tact. I saw pictures and videos she took while in the hospital, killing our baby. She was taking pictures and videos and forwarding them to her friends and roommates. I don't know that a girl will be so foolish to not only make videos and pictures of her committing a crime as evil as abortion of a four months old baby, but also forwarded them to her friends. Maybe, abortion is now something worth celebrating.

But those were not the catch for me. The main catch for me are the audio recordings of the calls she had with her mother after I visited their house. Till now, I don't know why she had to record her calls with her mother, but the recorded calls gave me a clearer picture of what the plan was from them all along.

The mother doesn't like my tribe and the church that I attend. She told her that I have money but doesn't want to send her abroad. The mother wants me to marry her and send her abroad immediately to school. This is a girl that her entire family put together couldn't pay her school fees of less than 100k at once. She had to make part payment first and only completed the payment during her exam time. It was obvious the girl was in the relationship for what she was gaining and plan to gain.

The most shocking of it all was when the mother told her that the marriage is cancelled but she shouldn't tell me that so there wouldn't be any problem at all. That while I'm begging and training her daughter in school, she will be processing her visa underground until she travels out, leaving me hanging after wasting my time and money.

She didn't know that the daughter was pregnant as at the time she was saying all of this. On the day I collected my phone, that the daughter called her crying, she acted surprise that I wonder if they are foolish, do they think that everyone is foolish too?

The woman called my sister, telling her that this is not how we were, that we were family friends, that what changed? My sister told her that that question should be thrown at them instead.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 10:20am On Feb 05
The breaking news of it all is that the girl has quit her education. She's back to Port Harcourt and never coming back to Lagos. The reason she quit is simply because I withdrew my support. The parents lack what it takes to train that girl in a public school like yabatech, yet they keep talking about sending her abroad to school like it's free.

Before the pregnancy thing, the mother called her one day and was telling her that the reason she was in that school is because of me and one of her brothers. The mother didn't know that the girl was in my house, and that I was hearing her. The girl can't tell her to stop talking because she doesn't want her mother to know that she's in my house.

The girl had intention of traveling to Port Harcourt with my phone. When I got to her hostel on that 23rd, she told me that the reason she hasn't gotten back to me is because she has been ill. That she does not think that she will even travel again. Whereas, she has already booked her bus ticket to travel on the 25th. I found this out when I logged in to her email.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 10:30am On Feb 05
Cc

Ishilove
Luminouz
Seun
Originalsly
Maasoap
samwillyco1
sulakishop
occfx
Foodqueen
almarthins
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Robinmido(m): 10:33am On Feb 05
Never you trust or believe a woman that is crying

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 10:45am On Feb 05
Robinmido:
Never you trust or believe a woman that is crying

The same crying that she used to get me into the mess that I found myself.

When I met her, she told me she was a virgin. After stressing my life for nothing, she agreed to have sex with me. After the sex, she was asking me why she didn't bleed. Lol.

Is it the girl that should be asking the guy while she didn't bleed or it should be the other way round. I didn't even bother asking much questions regarding that because I know she's no virgin. A girl that's extremely sexually experienced.

While the relationship was on, messages from guys she had sexual relationship with keep popping up. One day, I called her to tell me the truth about her past or she should forget about relationship or any future with me because if I can't trust her to tell me her past, I definitely can't trust her in anything.

She just cried herself out of my house, ran to my sister's place shedding crocodile tears, that I have deflowered her, now I want to breakup with her.

My sister called me, saying a whole lot of things. Trying to put herself in the girl's shoes.

That's how I continued the relationship even when I have several doubts about the sincerity and genuineness of the person I'm dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Stevenbright(m): 10:48am On Feb 05
God saved you.

Most Nigerians are wicked. Just imagine! They are taking advantage of your resources and yet planning evil against you!

Next time go for a girl who is ready to settle down. This is always the likely outcome when you go for a girl that is still in school or not yet ready to settle down. Infact, at that stage every man that comes into their life is taking advantage of to better their life and get what their parents can't provide for them.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Brokendad: 10:57am On Feb 05
Stevenbright:
God saved you.

Most Nigerians are wicked. Just imagine! They are taking advantage of your resources and yet planning evil against you!

Next time go for a girl who is ready to settle down. This is always the likely outcome when you go for a girl that is still in school or not yet ready to settle down. Infact, at that stage every man that comes into their life is taking advantage of to better their life and get what their parents can't provide for them.

My brother, I just wish I can upload the audio recording of this girl's calls with her mother. It was so despicable and evil. The whole event looked like a nollywood scene to me. I never believed a girl and a family like that exist

4 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by DaddyRochie1642: 11:00am On Feb 05
You were not smart from the beginning, you just got lucky that things naturally played out to vindicate you in the end.

Don't let the money you have to deceive you, never lead with money in your dealings with a woman, rather let her see that you have the money and be stingy with that money, remember my key word, let her see that you have the money and be very tight fisted with it towards her.. that way, she will not take you for a ride and she will know that you value your resources.

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by caesymore(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05
Boom Dig_It!!!

You Dodged a bullet Man. Imagine having such a scam as your mother in-law. They go gaslight you taya, most of these girls and their family members can't afford the kind of life style they ask us for.

Ordinary phone she no get sef, my fellow Men una dey mad me. Why marry a liability there are many humble, professionals ladies out there with good jobs praying to God for a man like you to come their way.

A man is the price and a caring and considerate Man like you sound is the ultimate price, act and carry yourself that way, next thing you are gonna post here is a testimony.

8 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Ishilove: 12:35pm On Feb 05
What a family!

Next time, please always go to God in prayer before committing to a person. It will save you a world of pain.

You dodged a bullet there. You said the mum is a member of Deeper Life?

2 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by joseph1832(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05
Ishilove:
What a family!

Next time, please always go to God in prayer before committing to a person. It will save you a world of pain.

You dodged a bullet there. You said the mum is a member of Deeper Life?
have you ever gone to GOD and ask him if I am Neo? grin

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Feb 05
joseph1832:
have you ever gone to GOD and ask him if I am Neo? grin
You can't be my Neo. You are too rugged for my delicate constitution grin
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:10pm On Feb 05
What I could deduce from your story is that you are a BENEFIT BOY A.k.a A BOMBING BOY A.ka. A YAHOO BOY. Else, what did you mean by "my clients' accounts and many Instagram accounts? What do you use them for? What do you do as a job? Stop whining and get over yourself, abeg. At least, get a genuine job for starters.

Also please ehn, next time, consider dating women from 25 years and above. Leave the under 24-year-old girls to enjoy their youths and maximize their potentials. But, no. You men are always looking for fresh bodies, tight holes and young girls to colonize and train.

Get a life, abeg. Serves you right.

8 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by XOGBADO(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05
You dodged a bullet. God saved you my bro.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:16pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:

It happened that when I told her that I want to collect my phone, instead of her and her evil brother to think of how to get her another phone, she instead logged me out of my phone and logged herself in. So, when I collected the phone, she used the 'Find My Device " feature to reset the phone to factory settings, thereby making me lose all my Gmail accounts, my clients Instagram accounts, and every app that I had installed on the phone. The major reason I collected the phone from her... My logins.

Why are you a yahoo boy though?

What do you use all those logins for and why are you in possession of people's instagram accounts? What do you do for work?

4 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by joseph1832(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05
Ishilove:

You can't be my Neo. You are too rugged for my delicate constitution grin
Have you asked GOD? grin And here I was, thinking you like it rugged and rough. Lol.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by ecolime(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you a yahoo boy though?

What do you use all those logins for and why are you in possession of people's instagram accounts? What do you do for work?
He might be a social media manager na.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05
ecolime:

He might be a social media manager na.

I strongly doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by almarthins(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:
So, I have been meaning to create this thread as a follow up of my earlier thread but have been procrastinating.

The girl returned back to Lagos on 15th of December after successfully terminating the 17th weeks old pregnancy. I brought her to my house after some days so I can collect my items with her.

She told me how the whole abortion thing went and how it was her decision to terminate the baby after the doctors asked her several times if she is sure of going ahead with the abortion and how the survival rate is 50/50.

I think the reason she told me it was her decision is because I kept calling her mother out as an evil woman, so she wants to shift the blame to herself. She said the mother said that she has two options. To either terminate the baby and continue her education or keep the baby and quit her education. She even told me that if she even decides to keep the baby, that I will never set my eyes on the child.

After all the sob stories and crocodile cries, I just collected my house key from her. I wanted to collect my phone but she pleaded with me to give her time to get another phone. That she will talk with her brother and get back to me. That she uses the phone to get information on WhatsApp about her school and all. So, I left the phone for her.

That decision to leave the phone for her was my greatest mistake. This girl left my house and never initiated any form of communication with me ever. On 20th of December, I texted her on WhatsApp that she should never leave Lagos without informing me. Because she told me she was travelling back to Port Harcourt once their school closes to take care of her health. She was stinking drugs the day she came to my house and was taking different types of drugs every minute.

On 23rd of December, I felt I had given her enough time. She wasn't in any form of communication with me yet she's holding unto my phone, definitely using it to hook up with other guys. And besides, her school has vacated already. I called her up and jokingly asked if she doesn't miss me and all, just to make her suspect nothing.

I pulled over in her hostel and she came out. I asked for my phone, removed her sim card and gave it to her. She was crying and pleading that I should allow her take some of her school files in the phone. I told her to go get her laptop so she can take her files. I was waiting in the car when she came out with her roommate and the brother was on the call with her roommate's phone. She said that the brother wants to talk to me, I told her that I don't have anything to talk with the brother. The next thing, the roommate brought the phone closer to my ear and put it on loud speaker. The brother was shouting on the phone saying that this rubbish is did this morning... Blah blah blah. The rubbish I did was collecting my phone from a girl whose family rejected my marriage proposal to their daughter and aborted my four months plus old foetus. That, is it because he's been keeping quite. These two statements are all I heard when I started my car and drove off. That his brother is way too young to talk to me anyhow simply because I got into a relationship with her sister.

Her brother na boy e still be, no be man yet. Correct man no dey talk like that. You get right to collect Ur phone. Just show mercy thats all.

Woman matter na soldier come soldier go. U don tap and enjoy current so just let am go.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 05
But those women are probably close to or over 30 years old at that point and that’s too old for y’all. Remember?

For him to be with a yabatech student, means she’s likely very young. I don’t know what he think a girl much younger than him would want with him except what she can gain. At least in most cases that’s the reality for them
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

You Dodged a bullet Man. Imagine having such a scam as your mother in-law. They go gaslight you taya, most of these girls and their family members can't afford the kind of life style they ask us for.

Ordinary phone she no get sef, my fellow Men una dey mad me. Why marry a liability there are many humble, professionals ladies out there with good jobs praying to God for a man like you to come their way.

A man is the price and a caring and considerate Man like you sound is the ultimate price, act and carry yourself that way, next thing you are gonna post here is a testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:
The girl had intention of traveling to Port Harcourt with my phone. When I got to her hostel on that 23rd, she told me that the reason she hasn't gotten back to me is because she has been ill. That she does not think that she will even travel again. Whereas, she has already booked her bus ticket to travel on the 25th. I found this out when I logged in to her email.

Move on with your life without her in it. She does not worth it. She may look back one day and curse her mother if that decision turned out to be her greatest mistake in life
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Foodqueen(f): 4:30pm On Feb 05
Hmmmmm!!!

Best wishes.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by 1Sharon(f): 5:07pm On Feb 05
Brokendad:
When I got home, I dropped the phone inside my room and went to work. When I came back, immediately I connected the phone to the Internet, the phone starting rebooting and when it restarted, every app on my phone got wiped out.

At first, I was confused on how possible it was for them to do that, until I opened my laptop and see that I am still logged in to her Gmail on there. That's when I saw the email message they received when they initiated the factory reset process. I just forwarded the email to myself for future reference.

God catch you.
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by caesymore(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05
cococandy:
But those women are probably close to or over 30 years old at that point and that’s too old for y’all. Remember?

For him to be with a yabatech student, means she’s likely very young. I don’t know what he think a girl much younger than him would want with him except what she can gain. At least in most cases that’s the reality for them

Those 23, 22 year old girls that will toy with his heart, another mistake some of us make.

I'm walking down the aisle with my baby of 28 years very reasonable lady who knows what she wants. Don't marry a woman you have to be subscribing for her love.

4 Likes

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:35pm On Feb 05
caesymore:

Those 23, 22 year old girls that will toy with his heart, another mistake some of us make.

I'm walking down the aisle with my baby of 28 years very reasonable lady who knows what she wants. Don't marry a woman you have to be subscribing for her love.

The possibility of finding a 20-24 year old who has her priorities set straight, is ready for marriage (in all ramifications) and has conquered youthful exuberance is 50/100. The few who are these things have already been picked.

Your other counterparts will call a woman aged 28+ an oldie or an evening newspaper. They want the bodies of an under 18-year-old with the finances and readiness of a 30+ woman in the entity of a 20-24 year old. Delusions.

So happy for you.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Feb 05
Brokendad, How old are you and what is the age difference here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by caesymore(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:

The possibility of finding a 20-24 year old who has her priorities set straight, is ready for marriage (in all ramifications) and has conquered youthful exuberance is 50/100. The few who are these things have already been picked.

Your other counterparts will call a woman aged 28+ an oldie or an evening newspaper. They want the bodies of an under 18-year-old with the finances and readiness of a 30+ woman in the entity of a 20-24 year old. Delusions.

So happy for you.

Thanks...

All These 20-24 wey dey snap literally everything them see to post on tiktok, just like you said seeing the right ones are 50/50, the second boldened na just Nairaland banter the older a woman gets the better her reasoning becomes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by Karlifate: 6:41pm On Feb 05
UyaiIncomparabl:
What I could deduce from your story is that you are a BENEFIT BOY A.k.a A BOMBING BOY A.ka. A YAHOO BOY. Else, what did you mean by "my clients' accounts and many Instagram accounts? What do you use them for? What do you do as a job? Stop whining and get over yourself, abeg. At least, get a genuine job for starters.

Also please ehn, next time, consider dating women from 25 years and above. Leave the under 24-year-old girls to enjoy their youths and maximize their potentials. But, no. You men are always looking for fresh bodies, tight holes and young girls to colonize and train.

Get a life, abeg. Serves you right.

🤣🤣 💔
Re: Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:46pm On Feb 05
Karlifate:

🤣🤣 💔

What?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man jumps on the back of a Crocodile To Rescue Wife / How God's Favour Can Bring Happiness To Your Home / Parents:would U Allow Ur Grownup Daughters And Sons To Live Together In A Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.