Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) (35195 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Entprys(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05
Oga, DNA first.

Yoruba women are not trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Sleekfingers: 9:55pm On Feb 05
That's good. But why posting it online?. Some people just like to attract kidnappers to themselves.

With the current rate of kidnapping in the country. People should careful what they post online.

3 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Adakintroy: 9:56pm On Feb 05
Good one. Women need to be encourage when they are doing it right. But not too much.

too much of it is what created entitlement were women see their natural role as a job that requires renumeration. All things must exist in a fair balance.

2 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 2Radii: 9:58pm On Feb 05
BadMaster:

That thought has also crossed my mind πŸ˜‚

Don't tell him anything yet ooh grin grin grin

He will find out after 16years, and we will be alive to laf at him grin grin

I want to see many fuulish men go tru pains, unbearable pains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by nedekid: 9:59pm On Feb 05
Omo, this woman will plan of quadruplets next ohh. That one na aircraft oga will launch for her. Lol
Congrats.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 10:00pm On Feb 05
Congratulations to the blessed family.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Akatta(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Jangbajantis: 10:11pm On Feb 05
Omoawoke:
Only a wife that give birth to boys should be celebrated
Your head no correct.

2 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by OgaRico(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05
So when the wife go surprise the man with any car at all for impregnating her with triplet?

2 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Agunesinjaweola: 10:27pm On Feb 05
2Radii:
Funny thin is he might not be the father of those children grin grin
Most Nigerians are SADIST 😒
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Nonexisting1: 10:29pm On Feb 05
Congratulations to her even though DNA test needs to clear her of infidelity, his appreciation is in order too but why publicize it now that security is worse. I'm saying this because they are still calling me wicked as I refused to contribute to ransom money for my stupid cousin. The fool was busy showing himself on social media, peppering them. I told my father I didn't have money to waste when he begged me to help them. Now, I'm a bad person but I don't give a fucck.

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Bullfallo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05
I do hope he did DNA before all of them show
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05
Gift my ass! What da fork else is his wife supposed to do as a woman? if not have babies. She did her job as a woman and a wife, have babies!

2 Likes

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 2Radii: 10:52pm On Feb 05
Agunesinjaweola:

Most Nigerians are SADIST 😒
That is their individual problems...

And ur the observer, ur observation is ur problem peculiar to you alone πŸ˜”

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 1Sharon(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05
OgaRico:
So when the wife go surprise the man with any car at all for impregnating her with triplet?

A man doesn't impregnate a woman with "triplets". It's a woman egg responsible for forming triplets/twins.

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Decarbonisation: 11:18pm On Feb 05
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by theredaddy: 11:36pm On Feb 05
Thats how big men do, pocohantas you berra shock sukii papito with quadruplet, he might buy you innoson ship undecided
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by davidtemi(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05
Na u reach to born twins jare
Some husband will run wen their wives born twins.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Enemyofpeace: 11:56pm On Feb 05
Pikin wey you no dey sure of their DNA

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Enemyofpeace: 11:58pm On Feb 05
Bullfallo:
I do hope he did DNA before all of them show
na their gateman get those childrens
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Nicepoker(m): 12:01am On Feb 06
Instead of you to do DNA. You rush go buy car. grin
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Burgerlomo: 12:05am On Feb 06
Double joy, congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by BeeNG3: 3:21am On Feb 06
Dey dere dey complain about Naija situation!
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Onyeka8: 3:35am On Feb 06
Congratulations to them.
May God sustain their babies through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Truths9ja: 4:27am On Feb 06
BeeNG3:
Dey dere dey complain about Naija situation!
πŸ˜‚ some people are cashing out in the higher way seriously
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Originalsly: 4:45am On Feb 06
Sleekfingers:

That's good. But why posting it online?. Some people just like to attract kidnappers to themselves.

With the current rate of kidnapping in the country. People should careful what they post online.

Exactly my thoughts .... endangering the lives of his family and don't even know.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Blazetrailer: 4:58am On Feb 06
Nigerians don't know what they call "brand new" again. As usual it has a different meaning here from the rest of the world.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:12am On Feb 06
Do DNA test ooo,A man that can purchase Benz should be able to do that effortlessly.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by izubext007: 5:16am On Feb 06
Wen a woman, gives you joyπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ and peace of mind, you will joyfully and peacefully do any thing for her.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by loswhite(m): 5:30am On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
cool a trustworthy ,honest wife and caring husband..GOD BLESS their 🏑
What is the relationship with Buying car and trust worthy...lol.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Cassandraloius: 7:32am On Feb 06
Congratulations 🎊
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by oyeb15: 8:50am On Feb 06
All that glitters isn't gold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number / CHECKOUT & SHIP ON EBAY 950/$ / Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.