Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) (35226 Views)

Billionaire's Wife, Shade Okoya, Surprises Young Boy With Cash Gift / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by RealNiggaDee(m): 8:54am On Feb 06
last last , he may not be the true father of the kids.

Fear Pvssy
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by judedwriter(m): 10:09am On Feb 06
Congratulations!

MORE GREATER blessings for us all IJN.
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by YelloweWest: 10:24am On Feb 06
Omoawoke:
Only a wife that give birth to boys should be celebrated

Your mother.... what a disappointment
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by YelloweWest: 10:27am On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
As it should be.

Redpillers won't like this, evil people.
Redpill and feminists are two heads of same snake!
Designed by the devil to ruin families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by elverdad: 12:05pm On Feb 06
This is only for good wifes not the foolish ones
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 123papas(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06
I hope he has done DNA

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by Exceed15: 2:50pm On Feb 06
Apart from twin delivery. She had been a submissive and supportive wife. Men are not crazy. If u treat your husband well, you will enjoy him.

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by jessylaurel(f): 5:30pm On Feb 06
Truths9ja:
After tough delivery of twins, husband surprises wife with brand new Mercedes Benz as push gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29S9_NVn2kg?si=UlKUDYeUN0Ycefm5

Congratulations. I claim it for myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by OgaRico(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06
You too wise, I swear.

1Sharon:

A man doesn't impregnate a woman with "triplets". It's a woman egg responsible for forming triplets/twins.

1 Like

Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 8stargeneral: 11:25pm On Feb 06
2Radii:
Funny thin is he might not be the father of those children grin grin
Appreciate good thing even if na small...pikin na pikin anywhere it come from...stop this negative thoughts biko
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 2Radii: 2:41am On Feb 07
8stargeneral:
Appreciate good thing even if na small...pikin na pikin anywhere it come from...stop this negative thoughts biko

Eewooooo

I am sure ur father will be so proud of you hearing that ur wife birthed four children in ur house but those children belongs to ur gateman, ur driver, ur oga and ur friend apiece grin grin

And if u don't see anything bad in it, then I pray it chai happen to you..amen grin

Anyways, I am sure u re a woman sha, so the probability of you doing paternity fraud is very hi 👋 grin that is why u said this from ur beautiful mouth
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 8stargeneral: 2:28pm On Feb 07
2Radii:

Eewooooo

I am sure ur father will be so proud of you hearing that ur wife birthed four children in ur house but those children belongs to ur gateman, ur driver, ur oga and ur friend apiece grin grin

And if u don't see anything bad in it, then I pray it chai happen to you..amen grin

Anyways, I am sure u re a woman sha, so the probability of you doing paternity fraud is very hi 👋 grin that is why u said this from ur beautiful mouth
you be fool,can you swear that the cheat in her husband
Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 2Radii: 6:12pm On Feb 07
8stargeneral:
you be fool,can you swear that the cheat in her husband
pepper body na hin make u type this rubbish ooh....cool down, read it again and edit it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Alternative Power Sources is more economical? / Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.