Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) (41755 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Major7: 9:02pm On Feb 05
gigfx:
I know the kind billing my friends here in the UK they receive daily. I just dey pity them. When u wan travel and u don announce for everyone for village say u dey comot Naija.

Thank God I no tell anyone say I wan travel, I dey chat with some people self as if say I still dey the con3. Apart from my parent and the guy taking care of them that I used to send money, I don't have to overwork myself because I wan please anybody for Naija.

Them think say the kind cold person dey suffer for here good for body. If not that our con3 dey messed up, wetin we dey find come this place.

May God bless your hustle to come back with more blessings than you can imagine. When you do,don't turn your attention completely to those that really need help,I mean the genuine ones. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by doneback04: 9:03pm On Feb 05
People way brother and sister dey outside Sabi leave extravagant life, clamming something that they are not , most of those cars they drive is free car send to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:03pm On Feb 05
1Sharon:
We are not like our parents generation. No silly fake story moves us anymore ! People back home lie so much.

Notice how their sob stories always sound the same and it's always an incessant emergency that only your money can solve. No matter the amount you send, their problems never end.

Extended family back home don't care about you, they care about what they can get.

Focus your money and attention on those that truly care about you. People back home lie to rob you dry
Well said smiley

2 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Dybala11(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:
This is pure jeolousy. Envying your own family members is the height of witchcraft

It's not their fault that they live in a place where the 10 dollars you send can get them a luxury it can't afford you over there. If you look at it, you still spend the bulk of your money more than them because you send them chingum money that can't take you a week but spend thousands of what you send to them here for yourself. So how are they enjoying more than you?
Person go just dey begin calculate the small 100 dollars ( wey be like 100 naira to am) wey him dey send say e too much. Small prayers wey you for receive for sending a meager 100 dollars, you now lose it because of over calculations.

It's this wicked mentality that is making many of you to be stingy. It's very bad. If they have the opportunity to be there like you, I'm sure they won't ask you for anything.

Keep your money. Those in naija go still shine and fresh pass una because we eat real natural organic food and get natural Vit D year round.
You guys wait. It's only a matter of time, we will soon have good govt and nobody will send you and your lonely lives abroad anymore.

Very stingy people.
It is the entitlement mentality in this your post that got me. Work for your money to avoid nonsense and see finish, you said no. See your life outside now, say na stingy person. As if na because of you those people dey hustle for there. No go hustle for your own money and better future, the way hunger go take wire you ehnn... 😂😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05
Who was she sending money to in Africa? Her family and friends or orphanages and charity organisations? If it was the latter, I could give a fvck. But if it was former, what's my business with that if you decide to stop sending money to your parents or siblings?

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Solidex(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05
I can relate with your submission my lady.
I realized very late in my life time that, being a generous giver is an act of stupidity. It breeds more enemity than love, be it in a family setting or in the society at large.
You are only setting yourself up for unnecessary exploitation and financial crisis.
Nonody truelly gives a Bleep about you. All they care about is your pocket.
Don't let anyone turn you into ATM Machine.
I have made tremendous sacrifices for my family , yet all I have gained is nothing but resentment and hate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Major7: 9:07pm On Feb 05
Neddstark:

You must hate your family so much if you see this as sense of entitlement. What if when you were being helped at a yime in your existence and people called it "sense of entitlement".

Im not responsible for your assumptions, I have been working for more than 12years and keeps nothing for myself,I have blessed those around me generously, family or friends and God is rewarding me with blessings from abroad I wssnt even expecting but you won't see me with extravagant lifestyle. Change you mindset to go far in life and tone down your living

2 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tudcqht4k7c

US-based Guinean lady reveals why she has stopped sending money to her family in Africa

According to her, she visted her home country eight years ago and discovered she has been funding the lavish lifestyle of her folks back home. She said she realised that her folks back home are living a luxurious life that she who works for the money does not live in the US.

Take a listen!!!
By
#wetindeyhappentv
She should shut up. How much did she send that she is making noise.
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by falopey: 9:09pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:

Jealousy. Meanwhile that 300 Pounds is like suya Money to him there that he sends you in month o.

All of them are like that. They feel you can do better with that amount here than them so they would rather see you suffer.

Wickedness
Did you just called £300 suya money over there maybe for someone that probably only earn £2000 in a month? That’s 15% of his salary. How many of you guys in Nigeria can send 15% of your salary to someone every month and still think it’s suya money?

Come on! Let’s be realistic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Sirianese: 9:11pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:
This is pure jeolousy. Envying your own family members is the height of witchcraft

It's not their fault that they live in a place where the 10 dollars you send can get them a luxury it can't afford you over there. If you look at it, you still spend the bulk of your money more than them because you send them chingum money that can't take you a week but spend thousands of what you send to them here for yourself. So how are they enjoying more than you?
Person go just dey begin calculate the small 100 dollars ( wey be like 100 naira to am) wey him dey send say e too much. Small prayers wey you for receive for sending a meager 100 dollars, you now lose it because of over calculations.

It's this wicked mentality that is making many of you to be stingy. It's very bad. If they have the opportunity to be there like you, I'm sure they won't ask you for anything.

Keep your money. Those in naija go still shine and fresh pass una because we eat real natural organic food and get natural Vit D year round.
You guys wait. It's only a matter of time, we will soon have good govt and nobody will send you and your lonely lives abroad anymore.

Very stingy people.

Don't mind her she went back expecting to see them skeletal and dying of hunger, but they are still managing to represent in spite of all odds. Instead of her to be happy for them she's being evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:

Very stingy people.

I like your comment. Many mumu in Nigeria would have already agreed with her because they couldn't analyse things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05
Major7:

I sense too much of entitlement feeling and anger in you. She has a point,those who you're helping should tone down their living.you can't be living large at the expense of others, just like my cuz who spend 15k on a very small handbag that's not worth it but she's always begging for help. Wisdom is profitable to direct
If you choose to give your family money it doesn't mean you expect them to wear rag...Some idiots once they give you small money they expect you to use touch light phones...please they should keep their stupid money

2 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:

Very stingy people.
If you don’t know the actual case then don’t speak like it. Some cases are true to what you said, then some aren’t. Meanwhile she does not owe them to be sending them every month. Neither is a good thing to abandon your family when you have made it.

Lastly transparency is the key to long lasting trust. Let them have an idea of how the money are being spent even if it is just about the important things

Wisdom is profitable to direct is all I can say

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Metrofox(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:

Very stingy people.

entitled man don drop quote grin . You dey forbid collect your own blessings from 100 dollars? Free them and their money, go hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05
stanliwise:

If you don’t know the actual case then don’t speak like it. Some cases are true to what you said, then some aren’t. Meanwhile she does not owe them to be sending them every month. Neither is a good thing to abandon your family when you have made it.

Wisdom is profitable to direct is all I can say
She does not owe them just the same she should have decided to keep her money without making noise online.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:14pm On Feb 05
Bad daughter has join bad feminists gang in the US who do not believe in family, kontinu angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05
1Sharon:

This issue is widespread! It's allover the continent. People from Kenya, South Africa are complaining about the same thing.

I agree it is widespread but they should be specific each time. It is wrong of me to put all Africans or Nigerians in convo that involve how my family members treated me. That’s wrong.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:15pm On Feb 05
Black man hate working..even in the u.s they are known for stealing a lot. Its more or less a genetic predisposition that is rooted to even Africa.

It said the new super man may be a black man.

MAN OF STEAL.

3 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05
loswhite:
She does not owe them just the same she should have decided to keep her money without making noise online.
Except you know this lady then you can only speak on assumptions

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05
Intrepid01:

I agree it is widespread but they should be specific each time. It is wrong of me to put all Africans or Nigerians in convo that involve how my family members treated me. That’s wrong.

Why should she be specific? If she was specific, it won't be so relatable.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05
Just need to cut it down and not to stop completely grin And the family be saying their enemy has turned her against them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On Feb 05
Jangbajantis:

Bullshit.

I'm sorry, are you one of the beggars?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:

Very stingy people.

Go and work for your money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by highness25(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tudcqht4k7c

US-based Guinean lady reveals why she has stopped sending money to her family in Africa

According to her, she visted her home country eight years ago and discovered she has been funding the lavish lifestyle of her folks back home. She said she realised that her folks back home are living a luxurious life that she who works for the money does not live in the US.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
Please how can I get this video?
Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Major7: 9:19pm On Feb 05
DivinegiftofGod:

Mynd44
Seun

If only you heeded to the advice I gave you,you won't be calling seun to your rescue by now grin,sincerely, your mind is really messed up sis,work on it embarassed

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05
Kingrshd3:
God bless u my brother for this powerful respond u gave that idiot

They will keep saying as if they are entitled to someone's wealth or money mthrrw African mentality

Why are you guys shouting entitlement? Are you entitled to control how ppl leave their life simply because you gave them money? Some ppl give you money and everything you have look expensive to them...lol. you wear shoe problems, you spray perfume wahala...some of you are just idiots with your money. If you choose not to give just shut up and keep your money. The same money that ppl will die and leave for banks to steal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05
stanliwise:
Except you know this lady then you can only speak on assumptions
The lady was speaking about Africa...lol maybe you should tell her same statement. Obviously I know where your sentiment lies but it is not too late for you to keep your money and don't disturb us because you gave your family.

1 Like

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by Major7: 9:22pm On Feb 05
loswhite:
If you choose to give your family money it doesn't mean you expect them to wear rag...Some idiots once they give you small money they expect you to use touch light phones...please they should keep their stupid money

My friends and family are not like that. God will show us all His mercy

2 Likes

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by AreaFada2: 9:22pm On Feb 05
Major7:

I sense too much of entitlement feeling and anger in you. She has a point,those who you're helping should tone down their living.you can't be living large at the expense of others, just like my cuz who spend 15k on a very small handbag that's not worth it but she's always begging for help. Wisdom is profitable to direct
A place where a privileged minister can embezzle billions of Naira meant to alleviate poverty, what do you expect?

Too much warped views, leaving above their means and keeping up with the Joneses.
The average home-based person is entitled, bitterly and codedly envious and exploitative. Especially the laziest of the lot. Like only about 5% are different are not necessarily those you expect to be good to you are good. It might be outsiders that are decent. Even some parents are exploiters and embezzlers of funds from their abroad based children.

They say people abroad are stingy, yet same people won't give a beggar 10 Naira.

In 9ja, I like to go undercover in bukas and viewing centres (years back) and pretend to be home-based. The things I hear them say about those abroad is alarming. If you are abroad, just know that you are on your own. They see you as a cash-cow. No love. No remorse. The person you have been helping for 25 to 40 years continuously will still exploit you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:22pm On Feb 05
1Sharon:
We are not like our parents generation. No silly fake story moves us anymore ! People back home lie so much.

Notice how their sob stories always sound the same and it's always an incessant emergency that only your money can solve. No matter the amount you send, their problems never end.

Extended family back home don't care about you, they care about what they can get.

Focus your money and attention on those that truly care about you. People back home lie to rob you dry
This your mentality is the same mentality most Nigerian ladies who manage to succeed financially have, and reason financially buoyant ladies hardly make positive impact in the lives of their family members; from their parents to siblings to cousins, nieces, nephews and even husband if they are married. The only person(s) that enjoy black women's financial success are:

1.) her biological children
2.) her sugar boy or useless lover

Go round Nigeria and check how much impact rich Nigerian ladies made in the lives of their family members, communities and friends, if you check well it's mostly below par when compared to men or guys in the same financial capacity with the ladies.

So nobody should be surprised a Nigerian lady like you wrote this because it's normal, most of you ladies are created stingy, tight-fisted, selfish and stylishly wicked, and that is why God and nature made men to always be richer than women because if majority of global wealth ends up in the hands of women, the world will suffer cos they will never let it circulate. Wealth in the hand of a man benefit more people than when the same wealth is in the hand of a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.