Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos (47393 Views)

Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05
If I can't have you, no one will have you. It is only mental illness that make people adopt that approach in relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by arantess: 6:14pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
Na wa o. This is very pathetic. My sympathy to the family.

WOMEN,NEVER STAY IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, PLEASE. Abusive men are everywhere. Please run away from them. Any man that sees himself as god should not be reasoned with.
It's the other way round.
The woman killed him and then did herself

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by AuthorMan: 6:17pm On Feb 05
dealslip:

Reason with objectivity and not emotions. Some people are just co dependent in relationships meaning, they themselves are battling esteem issues and can't clearly tell when they are being abused.

Reason I said some ladies.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Curious345: 6:26pm On Feb 05
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by izubext007: 6:33pm On Feb 05
She should av stick her ass to her family

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by aestake: 6:34pm On Feb 05
Glock22:
Always keep your mouth shut about your travel plans.
When na the guy money she used? You think the story is true?
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05
Barzinime:
Some of you just come online and be typing what you
see in Hollywood movies.
Restraining order nikorkor... undecided

report to the police. People do it.

Also she can change her lines and location when u know he's bothering her.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Solofresh2: 6:43pm On Feb 05
Chummynoni:
What ex-boyfriend is this one talking about? When the lady was found naked in the room. Which kind report be this? When some of the guy's friend said the guy called in the middle of the night that they should come and take him to hospital because sarah stabbed him
The thing tire me.The story States that she was found dead in the room with the guy dead as well. Anything might have happened

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 2Radii: 6:46pm On Feb 05
OChimex:

The way some of you guys think is unbelievable.
Is there justification for murder?
So why did he kill himself thereafter?
He would have stayed alive to prove his point.
No doubt the state of Nigeria is a true reflection of her citizens.
Una thinking is horrible.
You didn't read that she was the one taking care of him and he was beating her when they were dating.
He killed his destiny helper, someone who would have relocated him as well?
Damn
Una mumu pride no be for here.
Even if she dey misbehave, for the fact that he could get favor from her is enough to pack well and get favors from her.

Oga leave inglish alone....

Person wey wan chop with devil must have a very long spoon, else u re on ur way to six feet

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Emman08: 7:00pm On Feb 05
What kind of extreme evil is this? Kindly kill yourself and save another family the grief. Why take someone else with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by kelvindj98: 7:04pm On Feb 05
Namaster:
This is death by FOOLISHNESS.

The moment you get abused in a relationship, REPORT the abuser and LEAVE the relationship. Cut off ALL relationships with the abuser. He/she shouldn't have your contact details anymore.

This lady refused to file a police report even when her siblings were ready to fight for her. Had she done the right thing, the good-for-nothing murderer would have been behind bars.

But no!

No sympathy from me on this one.

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Feb 05
I don't know how these women dey manage chop beating o. Common shout you will shout on me and my dada will scatter, talk more of a slap. We die there!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by shonepa(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05
I know person wey dey stay the area, and the story wey dem drop different from wetin i cum jam online.

Accoring to the source....em say em sabi the girl well say na same church dem dey go. Say she dey highly hot tempered. Say she dey burst her phone for ground anytime wey em and the guy get quarrel...still buy anoda immediately.

I was told all of her ex boyfriends left her due to her attitude and temper, for the fact say she get money, em wahala too much.

Cause of quarrel, was that the girl heard the guy on phone saying his visa is ready and he would be travelling soon. Neighbours heard loud argument go on for a while, but later noticed the did not hear any sound again, so dey burst the door open. And found both of dem dead.

Now who we won believe? Shey na becos of the girl family get money dem won turn the story....play victim?

Hopefully, we know wetin happen, so atleast one of the family go fit get small confort.

Namaster:
This is death by FOOLISHNESS.

The moment you get abused in a relationship, REPORT the abuser and LEAVE the relationship. Cut off ALL relationships with the abuser. He/she shouldn't have your contact details anymore.

This lady refused to file a police report even when her siblings were ready to fight for her. Had she done the right thing, the good-for-nothing murderer would have been behind bars.

But no!

No sympathy from me on this one.

7 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by shonepa(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05
I know person wey dey stay the area, and the story wey dem drop different from wetin i cum jam online.

Accoring to the source....em say em sabi the girl well say na same church dem dey go. Say she dey highly hot tempered. Say she dey burst her phone for ground anytime wey em and the guy get quarrel...still buy anoda immediately.

I was told all of her ex boyfriends left her due to her attitude and temper, for the fact say she get money, em wahala too much.

Cause of quarrel, was that the girl heard the guy on phone saying his visa is ready and he would be travelling soon. Neighbours heard loud argument go on for a while, but later noticed the did not hear any sound again, so dey burst the door open. And found both of dem dead.

Now who we won believe? Shey na becos of the girl family get money dem won turn the story....play victim?

Hopefully, we know wetin happen, so atleast one of the family go fit get small comfort
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by ogbonti: 7:13pm On Feb 05
Glock22:
Always keep your mouth shut about your travel plans.

VERY CORRECT - why they say in Benin - no one tells another on the way to Italy ----- when u get visa, u won travel --- keep your mouth shut!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Govocrete: 7:16pm On Feb 05
Which report will we believe? Sister's account on twitter is so so different from what I am reading here.

I saw the news, video and pictures on twitter but no picture, or video of the blood covered room, knife deep cits on both parties here.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by khattab02: 7:19pm On Feb 05
Spidermon:

The story is twisted here. On twitter, she was thr one who killed the guy and committed suicide afterwards. The guy was the one with Canada papers.

Seun never learn any lesson from what i can see
grin grin
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Feb 05
Which one be Canadian bound? Canadian bound na special breed of human?
Where all these set of stupid and uncoordinated writers de emanate from?

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Dagrace01(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05
It's another story by people living around there, they said it was the other way round.
I'm talking about an eye witness, they said it was the lady that stab the man first and that it's the man that's about to travel o.
Like that's the story going round around Akiode, Calvary and Ojodu oo.
Don't know what to believe, as in here right now with those living around them, infact there's a video out there.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05
Everybody that dies in Nigeria is either UK, US or Canada bound.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Godsonkemz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05
Whatever that may have caused a man to take away his life after killing his partner could not be far from betrayal and heartbreak. Perhaps the lady has bitten more than she can chew thinking she could escape to Canada
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by DissTroy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05
Killed by ex-lover? Ex-lover? I have absolutely no sympathy for anybody who still keeps communication channels open with exes.

I never communicate with any ex. Once we break-up or drift apart, nothing brings us back. There's a whole world out there of women to be experienced than be tied to the finiteness and minuscule experience that is you. I won't even entertain calls or letting be on my Facebook or contact list.

No sympathy for fóóls communicating with exes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05
but we don’t know what happened and when he started seeing her again.
More like you don't know when she started seeing him again. Your sister should have listened to you, her families
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 8:05pm On Feb 05
2Radii:
What I deduce from the story...

Where did Sarah get the money for relocation from?? Let start from there please

Do you really think everyone is as poor as ... ?
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by joseph1832(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05
DissTroy:
Killed by ex-lover? Ex-lover? I have absolutely no sympathy for anybody who still keeps communication channels open with exes.

I never communicate with any ex. Once we break-up or drift apart, nothing brings us back. There's a whole world out there of women to be experienced than by tied to the finiteness and minuscule experience that is you. I won't even entertain calls or letting be on my Facebook or contact list.

No sympathy for fóóls communicating with exes.
Dude is rather extreme, even for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05
Godsonkemz:
Whatever that may have caused a man to take away his life after killing his partner could not be far from betrayal and heartbreak. Perhaps the lady has bitten more than she can chew thinking she could escape to Canada

Common on, look at it this way. That lady was in love with the insecure psycho. Otherwise, why would her family make a report to the police and the lady still kept seeing him secretly? Did you notice that the sister failed to mention where the murder took place? Shame wouldn't let her, she knew that people would ask questions. I'm sure it was the guy's apartment, not like he broke into her apartment as it is usually with cases of jilted men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by DissTroy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05
joseph1832:
Dude is rather extreme, even for you.

LOL. You want to see a screenshot of me telling someone this on WhatsApp? Or me posting in the comment section of Facebook Groups and Pages?

If you continue communication with an ex, you deserve everything you get. There are 8 billion people in the world, 216 million in Nigeria, and somehow you think you need to communicate with the 10 exes or 20 or 30 you have had?

Cut that shît off! I have that strict rule: Once you become an ex, I won't reach out; don't reach out too. I know it's easy sex and bond, but don't reach out. I don't care how deeply we bonded or how great the sex she and I had was. She should go her way. She's just become a memory.

As a woman, my rule is, don't ever communicate with your ex. If you do, I can't commit to you. If I have already, I'd withdraw my commitment. Oh! And she can't hide to communicate behind my back. I'd know and she'd wake to find out I've moved on without an explanation and she'd never get closure. I've done it to at least two women who are still seeking closure from me.

I have the abundance mentality. There's more out there.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 2Radii: 8:20pm On Feb 05
ComeToJesus:

Do you really think everyone is as poor as ... ?

Ur what??
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by DohFahSo: 8:25pm On Feb 05
arantess:

It's the other way round.
The woman killed him and then did herself
Haaaargh
That's pathetic.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by richie240: 8:44pm On Feb 05
Ishilove:
I don't know how these women dey manage chop beating o. Common shout you will shout on me and my dada will scatter, talk more of a slap. We die there!!

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05
The biggest lie ever told is "I don't know what happened."

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.