Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos (47369 Views)

Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by richie240: 8:48pm On Feb 05
Bro, it's 'nigerian english'
Nor vex biko, manage am laidat!
cool
tellwisdom:
Which one be Canadian bound? Canadian bound na special breed of human?
Where all these set of stupid and uncoordinated writers de emanate from?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by highchief1: 8:53pm On Feb 05
Omoawoke:
Stay away from bitter people.
Some people are sore losers, life to them is about negativity and pain. Just keep them at a safe distance
voice of wisdom.i always test people im dating to see if they r the do or die kinda.once I hear some dangerous utterances from u I don fly.if u see someone that has these murder tendencies u know.we just chose to neglect major red flags.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05
A case i can't live without you and if i can't have you no one can not even me..

Waste of young lives.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05
Kingzjayzee:

https://punchng.com/lovers-died-during-fight-in-lagos-police/?amp

No picture evidence to show who committed the murder suicide?
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 184ejikeme: 9:19pm On Feb 05
Stay away from bitter people.Some people are sore losers, life to them is about negativity and pain. Just keep them at a safe distanceStay away from bitter people.Some people are sore losers, life to them is about negativity and pain. Just keep them at a safe distance...
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by torqque7(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05
Edusouls:
mind urself and the way u talk, u have no human sympathy at all

Go and looseguard yourself also like her and expect sympathy you hear,dey play,just dey play..Oga I said what I said you can view or take it however you want..It's not rocket science to know that when you deliberately play with a rattle snake consistently and refuse to heed advice you will get bitten by it sooner or later and you expect sympathy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Kingzjayzee: 11:52pm On Feb 05
Advancedman:

No picture evidence to show who committed the murder suicide?
coming soon... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by eepeepook: 1:50am On Feb 06
Women like toxic relationships. Rest In Peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by LolaCole1(f): 1:57am On Feb 06
Was just going to say that! This is disrespectful.
delzbaba:
But why did you use another persons picture nah?
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by OChimex: 2:59am On Feb 06
2Radii:

Oga leave inglish alone....

Person wey wan chop with devil must have a very long spoon, else u re on ur way to six feet
Come on dude. Do you know how many men wey through women their lives changed?
Now he has gone, the lady is gone, what is his benefit now?
If na your brother you go happy as he take die uselessly for nothing?
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by wanted(m): 6:13am On Feb 06
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 2Radii: 6:55am On Feb 06
OChimex:

Come on dude. Do you know how many men wey through women their lives changed?
Now he has gone, the lady is gone, what is his benefit now?
If na your brother you go happy as he take die uselessly for nothing?
U talk truth make I no lie a no go dey happen so God forbids e no go happen to me..

But wait, make my brother self get sense na?? Yoruba dey always say something like....."person stewpeed and u say make he no die, na wetin dey kill person if no be stewpedity??"

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by joseph1832(m): 7:07am On Feb 06
DissTroy:

LOL. You want to see a screenshot of me telling someone this on WhatsApp? Or me posting in the comment section of Facebook Groups and Pages?

If you continue communication with an ex, you deserve everything you get. There are 8 billion people in the world, 216 million in Nigeria, and somehow you think you need to communicate with the 10 exes or 20 or 30 you have had?

Cut that shît off! I have that strict rule: Once you become an ex, I won't reach out; don't reach out too. I know it's easy sex and bond, but don't reach out. I don't care how deeply we bonded or how great the sex she and I had was. She should go her way. She's just become a memory.

As a woman, my rule is, don't ever communicate with your ex. If you do, I can't commit to you. If I have already, I'd withdraw my commitment. Oh! And she can't hide to communicate behind my back. I'd know and she'd wake to find out I've moved on without an explanation and she'd never get closure. I've done it to at least two women who are still seeking closure from me.

I have the abundance mentality. There's more out there.
OH well, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by dpete1: 7:47am On Feb 06
This is a completely fake news!

It's the man that's traveling to Canada, not the woman. The woman allegedly stabbed the husband, then herself.
https://twitter.com/OluAyoola7D/status/1754459804242678056?t=dXGx7WXA_580_LbJaNRs4Q&s=19
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Kemadealadire(f): 7:47am On Feb 06
2Radii:
What I deduce from the story...

Where did Sarah get the money for relocation from?? Let start from there please
Lol, so women can not make an honest living, me already pitying whoever is with you or ends up with you.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 2Radii: 8:01am On Feb 06
Kemadealadire:

Lol, so women can not make an honest living, me already pitying whoever is with you or ends up with you.
Women can make money but majority of u guys are leeches...

Imagine, ur family said u should not follow a man cus he's always beating you, yet u still found a way to hook up with him, if no be money then tell me wetin cus am...
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:21am On Feb 06
atiku4President:
The man was a loser in life and death. May any woman I know never come in contact with such demon called a man

Reading through your comments I could see that what you wrote isn't actually what you meant, you wrote through the use of your emotions rather than your critical thinking skills devoid of emotive assertions.

The synopsis of your assertion written above is that no woman should be involved with any man because all men are demons but I think that's not what you meant to say
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:23am On Feb 06
atiku4President:
The man was a loser in life and death. May any woman I know never come in contact with such demon called a man[/b][b]

Reading through your comments I could see that what you wrote isn't actually what you meant, you wrote through the use of your emotions rather than your critical thinking skills devoid of emotive assertions. You could rephrase for better context

The synopsis of your assertion written @bolded is that no woman should be involved with any man because all men are demons but I think that's not what you meant to say
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by horgarzer(m): 9:40am On Feb 06
OChimex:

The way some of you guys think is unbelievable.
Is there justification for murder?
So why did he kill himself thereafter?
He would have stayed alive to prove his point.
No doubt the state of Nigeria is a true reflection of her citizens.
Una thinking is horrible.
You didn't read that she was the one taking care of him and he was beating her when they were dating.
He killed his destiny helper, someone who would have relocated him as well?
Damn
Una mumu pride no be for here.
Even if she dey misbehave, for the fact that he could get favor from her is enough to pack well and get favors from her.
Over sabi dey worry you? What's the proof the man killed the woman and not vice versa? Use your head!
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:41am On Feb 06
something like dis happened last year in Ajegunle area in lagos....a man stab to death lover and killed himself in braod day light ...it trened in nairaland...
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Jlow2: 10:27am On Feb 06
Feminist clout chasers , oya food don land oh
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Meteng: 10:33am On Feb 06
Okay, both of them dead and nobody else was there. How do they then conclude that he’s the one that killed her?
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by syntekelite(m): 11:56am On Feb 06
These story is being debunked as fake...
Firstly it was the guy who had perfected plans to travel to canada, guy had confided in a friend at a bar on the same street that he had broken up with the girl and has rented his own house cos of the girls wahala from which he will proceed to perfect his canada travel with 5million sent to him by a benefactor, secondly neighbours confirmed it was a toxic relationship with both parties involved.
Thirdly girl apparently stabbed guy multiple times around 4am while guy was sleeping neighbours could here guy screaming for help but minded their biz as it wasnt the first time such occurrence was happening, guy managed to struggle to the door girl followed him and still stabbed him then went back to bed, guy managed to call a friend for help b4 passing out.
The girlfriend later woke up and discovered guy had died and therefore commited suicide also.
Many firsthand information are available by eye witnesses and neighbours confirming girl to be commited and loving to the guy but also violent.
Apparently she preferred no one have the guy but herself after all her love and monetary care for the guy..

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by syntekelite(m): 11:57am On Feb 06
Meteng:
Okay, both of them dead and nobody else was there. How do they then conclude that he’s the one that killed her?

Good question.
Firstly it was the guy who had perfected plans to travel to canada, guy had confided in a friend at a bar on the same street that he had broken up with the girl and has rented his own house cos of the girls wahala from which he will proceed to perfect his canada travel with 5million sent to him by a benefactor, secondly neighbours confirmed it was a toxic relationship with both parties involved.
Thirdly girl apparently stabbed guy multiple times around 4am while guy was sleeping neighbours could here guy screaming for help but minded their biz as it wasnt the first time such occurrence was happening, guy managed to struggle to the door girl followed him and still stabbed him then went back to bed, guy managed to call a friend for help b4 passing out.
The girlfriend later woke up and discovered guy had died and therefore commited suicide also.
Many firsthand information are available by eye witnesses and neighbours confirming girl to be commited and loving to the guy but also violent.
Apparently she preferred no one have the guy but herself after all her love and monetary care for the guy..
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by OChimex: 3:40pm On Feb 06
horgarzer:

Over sabi dey worry you? What's the proof the man killed the woman and not vice versa? Use your head!

What's your proof that he didn't kill the woman?

At least the news said he did.

Who kills herself when she was about leaving for Canada?
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Kemadealadire(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06
2Radii:
Women can make money but majority of u guys are leeches...

Imagine, ur family said u should not follow a man cus he's always beating you, yet u still found a way to hook up with him, if no be money then tell me wetin cus am...
Didn't you read that the lady is doing well for herself and she was the one housing the guy or you just want to be biased.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 2Radii: 10:59pm On Feb 06
Kemadealadire:

Didn't you read that the lady is doing well for herself and she was the one housing the guy or you just want to be biased.
oohh well, I didn't read that place sha, I am sorry den
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by tete7000(m): 3:48am On Feb 07
TheDarkporeShow:

I'm not defending the dude, or blaming the victim, but there must have been a case of severe betrayal.

For the guy to off both he and the girl. Just like the way this dude was betrayed by his wife-to-be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY7CsKgIOWM

Sometimes, you just have to come clean and be honest about your intentions.

You are not defending na excuses you dey give, mumu talk. Raise them to life to heat them come clean. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Meteng: 7:52pm On Feb 07
syntekelite:

Good question.
Wow!
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Johnjustice: 9:36pm On Feb 07
The man had low self esteem.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by blueAgent(m): 8:54am On Feb 08
Bornboy4:
Ladies prefer dating bad guys. Happening guys who are defiant to peaceful life.
They have to contend with the bitter consequences.
They call men who are caring, "mugu".
The bad guys are tagged, "Sweetheart".

One stupid lady is in my area showering love, attention and money on a fine bad and jobless guy who doesn't even give a damn about her.

Na them, bunch of stupid ppl, I don't pity them when they are beaten.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by AKEEMNAS(m): 4:11am On Feb 15
LolaCole1:

Was just going to say that! This is disrespectful.

If you don't mind, kindly explain in clearer terms. I do not understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fleeing From Ogun SARS Dies Of Internal Bleeding After A Fall (Graphic Pics) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) / Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.