Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. (40785 Views)

See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Review, Specs Of Trains That FG Ordered For Lagos-Ibadan Railway / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by seeme2(f): 8:43pm On Feb 05
God bless Yorubaland. God bless North West, North East, North Central, South West and South South. grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by LagosFc: 8:46pm On Feb 05
Agboriotejoye:

Run go where
It seems you're a good student by the way
I can see improvements in your grammatical constructions
If only you had taken to learning earlier
See how a little learning goes a long way
stay on the topic grin you are still duelling in your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by fayomim: 8:50pm On Feb 05
Gbadebo will be angry with this news

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05
LagosFc:
stay on the topic grin you are still duelling in your foolishness.
You're retrogressing fast
No wonder you failed waec and had to join Lagos fc
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by ghettochild(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05
TheDarkporeShow:
Progress takes time.

I just hope he listens to the lamentations of people complaining about how hard it is to survive today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89BkHPgxtuk

wow.. this is a beautiful project n concept
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by seguno2: 9:14pm On Feb 05
martolux:
Name 6 states in Nigeria that should not have this type of rail? The governors should kuku embezzle the money as usual na... When some countries of this world that are not upto a state in Nigeria in terms of landmass/population are enjoying this basic amenity. If you don't know what to say, you better keep quiet.

Please how is light rail more of a basic amenity than pipe borne water supply and free education for all children?

Does Lagos have these more basic amenities? Do the remaining 35 states have them?

Do you really know what to say, or you are just doing balablu instead of keeping quiet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Feb 05
Agboriotejoye:

Wow!!
She's really lucky
Just imagine if she had not come to beg you online billlionaires
She would have been suffering the great tinubulation.
Just that like your mentor, as it reach my turn aza finish

Whatever.
I don't give online almajiri money.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by frankson1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05
datola:

Hmmm... The Lagos rail project has been in the pipeline for decades.

Alex just got there few months ago and he has more pressing needs to attend to not train. That can come much more later.

And Tinubu came in 5 years ago that you people keep abusing him and asking him to perform magic.

The way you guys some how find excuses for the people you like and curse the people you don't like for doing the same thing you praised others for can be confusing most times.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Ndhappyman: 9:19pm On Feb 05
Baba how come u travel to china without facemask, look at how they surrounded you and yet you didn't even ask for just One facemask, pls once u came back u must quarantine urself before u come outside.
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by LagosFc: 9:44pm On Feb 05
Ajehkpako4naija:
ur skull mining region is cursed. It has been so since 1889. Gullible foolssssss being milked by thier so called god (jagaban).
the same skull mining region all Okoro have to run to, before they can make progress in life😂….the joke is on you and your backward region, if your place was so good, you won’t be seeking refuge in the skull mining region😂

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05
Sleekfingers:

Whatever.
I don't give online almajiri money.
You can't give what you don't have
Rest
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by VaselineCrew: 10:03pm On Feb 05
and they call this a country

Why are people calling Anambra and saying Igbos are hating, because of good news from Lagos

Same people are the ones that support ONE NIGERIA, WOW.

very confused nation
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by COMPAQ(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05
martolux:
Other governors should replicate this in their respective States.

Not every state needs it. I can drive from one end of Ibadan to the opposite end in 30mins.

Maybe Lagos, FCT, Kano and Onitsha really need it.

The rest should improve their road infrastructure.

Houston, Dallas, Atlanta Dont even have something like this.

It's not to have it for having sake! It has the solve specific problems thst reasonably equates to it's cost.

You don't spend N100bln to solve a N15bln problem.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by criuze(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05
They brought new centipedes from china
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by piagetskinner(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05
I saw a number of the coaches covered up some months back

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by optimusprime2(m): 4:17am On Feb 06

This is the legacy n vision of Tinubu, I can understand this fact will auto kill many haters of Tinubu but the truth is the truth

Correction, it was the legacy of late Lateef Jakande, B.A.T only plagiarised the vision.

Argue about it till doomsday.
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by fregeneh(m): 5:05am On Feb 06
okoIYAyin:

The proper training on maintenance and security should actually come first and not last. I don't think that should be so difficult to understand.
For example, can you buy a car without knowing how to drive? No nah.
yes you can.they`re so many people who owns car but cant drive
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Justoneweek: 6:02am On Feb 06
Agboriotejoye:
How does this put food on the table of the common man
just Imangine the kind of people i share the country with.
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by PaulH07: 6:54am On Feb 06
naptu2:
Red and Blue line routes.

Might finally move away from the ridiculously costly houses in this Yaba that I'm working, to fantastic houses down the red line route.

I don talk am before say these landlords for Yaba go suffer no be small.

Thank you Sanwo-Olu, God bless you plenty meen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Feb 06
See a governor that is working but my kinsmen are busy rejoicing over a protest in Niger State while majority of us hide in Lagos and rarely visit home

I am the only Igbo that will keep hammering on the hypocrisy of the Igbos until we change. No apologies.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by myweb(m): 8:50am On Feb 06
aguluobi:
The more some hate filled jealous people hate us the more blessed the almighty keep blessing the Yoruba Haters can keep hating while we keep growing to their anger n anguish which will eventually consume them.

Sanwolu or Tinubu were not in control of the Nigeria police or army so carry your foolish hate away from this thread.

This is the legacy n vision of Tinubu, I can understand this fact will auto kill many haters of Tinubu but the truth is the truth
Sorry I just have to respond to this; It is high time we learn to build bridges and not tearing down. The guy you quoted was even speaking more in favour of Sanwoolu than even you, but was talking about what he think he didnt handle well, your later response is unneccesary. Lets learn to accomodate others viewpoints, its not everytime, we see things in form of 'our enemy', No. Thats wrong

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by haffaze777(m): 8:54am On Feb 06
LifestyleTonite:

Nice work Sanwo-Olu.

When Teelumbu knew that Davido was going to dedicate his Grammy Award to Peter Obi, the certificate forger quickly called the organisers and told them to give the award to Tyla.

There's nothing Agbado man cannot do.

Who do I sound like? grin

You really sound like demgrin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by aguluobi: 10:52am On Feb 06
It's like God want to punish you n your entire household you n who they accommodate ?

How many of the fools insulting Yorubas have you quoted to tell them about your foolish accomodations ?!

If you don't want the almighty to destroy you n your entire household let this be the last time you will quote my comment n lecture me on accommodating nonsense.

myweb:

Sorry I just have to respond to this; It is high time we learn to build bridges and not tearing down. The guy you quoted was even speaking more in favour of Sanwoolu than even you, but was talking about what he think he didnt handle well, your later response is unneccesary. Lets learn to accomodate others viewpoints, its not everytime, we see things in form of 'our enemy', No. Thats wrong

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Mandate2023: 11:28am On Feb 06
Agboriotejoye:
How does this put food on the table of the common man

U can get a job as cleaners in 1 of d terminals, that's hw it will put food on your table......since your mate r doing good things with their lifes but na food u no get to eat.....no food for lazy man

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by AlhajiCSO: 12:13pm On Feb 06
aguluobi:
It's like God want to punish you n your entire household you n who they accommodate ?

How many of the fools insulting Yorubas have you quoted to tell them about your foolish accomodations ?!

If you don't want the almighty to destroy you n your entire household let this be the last time you will quote my comment n lecture me on accommodating nonsense.

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06
LagosFc:
the same skull mining region all Okoro have to run to, before they can make progress in life😂….the joke is on you and your backward region, if your place was so good, you won’t be seeking refuge in the skull mining region😂
yes, because they were created with natural gifts of entrepreneurship, while yours are busy skull mining and dying in poverty, thier tax master(Tinubu) keep on extorting thier life savings from them through tax and thier busy celebrating him because of thier coroded brains. Backward region. See Ekiti and Osun state, the poverty there is alarming. But when u see Anambra, Enugu, Imo, u know we are progressing, even after the civil war. while Ekiti, Osun are retrogressing since time immemorial. Mtchewwwww.
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06
Mandate2023:

U can get a job as cleaners in 1 of d terminals, that's hw it will put food on your table......since your mate r doing good things with their lifes but na food u no get to eat.....no food for lazy man
Cleaners are common men
Most of them don't have food to eat
You are not smart sir
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by LagosFc: 12:55pm On Feb 06
Ajehkpako4naija:
yes, because they were created with natural gifts of entrepreneurship, while yours are busy skull mining and dying in poverty, thier tax master(Tinubu) keep on extorting thier life savings from them through tax and thier busy celebrating him because of thier coroded brains. Backward region. See Ekiti and Osun state, the poverty there is alarming. But when u see Anambra, Enugu, Imo, u know we are progressing, even after the civil war. while Ekiti, Osun are retrogressing since time immemorial. Mtchewwwww.
grin ahaha this one think hw talking to a dulllard like the rest of is clan..listen to me f**l , numbers dont lie, check the trend of migration from east to west and that summarise it all. I have been to your backwar region and had my mandatory one year service in owerri and the most viable business there is hotel business, how many viable industries do you have in that deserted region? Ogun state alone has more industries than the whole sad east and you are here talking when you should cover your face in shame. Just the other day a certain chinyere was selling her two son in anambala because of poverty, see the animal instinct playing out in your jungle you call home, you now sell your children like a common object just to feed grin now tell me who is really poverty stricken and hungry?
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06
LagosFc:
grin ahaha this one think hw talking to a dulllard like the rest of is clan..listen to me f**l , numbers dont lie, check the trend of migration from east to west and that summarise it all. I have been to your backwar region and had my mandatory one year service in owerri and the most viable business there is hotel business, how many viable industries do you have in that deserted region? Ogun state alone has more industries than the whole sad east and you are here talking when you should cover your face in shame. Just the other day a certain chinyere was selling her two son in anambala because of poverty, see the animal instinct playing out in your jungle you call home, you now sell your children like a common object just to feed grin now tell me who is really poverty stricken and hungry?
go and masturbate on Tinubu's pics. Failures
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by LagosFc: 1:06pm On Feb 06
Ajehkpako4naija:
go and masturbate on Tinubu's pics. Failures
grin i know you are seriously in pains...now run along wink
Re: Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos. by BuyMeBanger: 2:00pm On Feb 06
COMPAQ:

Houston, Dallas, Atlanta Dont even have something like this.

Please stop spreading incorrect information to excuse our nations stunted growth, all three cities you mentioned do have metro railway systems:

Houston (METRORail)
Dallas (DART Light Rail, DCTA A-train & TEXRail)
Atlanta!?! C'mon dude/dudette ( MARTA & Atlanta Streetcar)

Dallas's DART Light Rail and Atlanta's MARTA also utilize underground stations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) / Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / 14 Passengers Die In Accident On Lokoja-Obajana Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.