Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History (37869 Views)

Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) / Paralympics Tokyo2020: Nigeria Signs Out With 2 More Medals (10 Medals In Total) / Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Nigeria Gets Two More Medals In Powerlifting Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by Sangoamadioha1: 5:10pm On Feb 06
pacespot:

Sorry I thought I was talking to a sane person, not a lunatic undecided

That is rich coming from someone that has no comprehension skills 😒
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by windvane(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06
Sangoamadioha1:

Why una like argument like this, una dey use am get money
The title of the thread says highest Afcon medals and not highest gold medals won. Comprehension wey all of us do for school o and later you go dey yern school na scam.
you are the one that wastes your school fees....you can't know more than those that introduced you to education....when you can medals,you start with Gold.......the title should have said,number of afcon wins
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by Sangoamadioha1: 9:15pm On Feb 06
windvane:
you are the one that wastes your school fees....you can't know more than those that introduced you to education....when you can medals,you start with Gold......[/b].the title should have said,number of afcon wins[b]

You are confused and hatred will continue making you confused. What you wrote up there is the gold won hence Afcon wins but the title of the thread under discussion says highest Afcon MEDALS.
Like i said, school no be scam 😒
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by vicfajeze: 9:45pm On Feb 06
kestolove95:
Lookman is better than tinubu
Peter Obi see ur life
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by windvane(m): 6:12am On Feb 07
Sangoamadioha1:

You are confused and hatred will continue making you confused. What you wrote up there is the gold won hence Afcon wins but the title of the thread under discussion says highest Afcon MEDALS.
Like i said, school no be scam 😒

continue,I hope your kids get to see this
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by Sangoamadioha1: 9:06am On Feb 07
windvane:
continue,I hope your kids get to see this

Counter my argument, no run😂
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by windvane(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07
Sangoamadioha1:

Counter my argument, no run😂
kindly explain why England with 88 medals is 3rd while the other with 80 medals is 2nd.
Hope you can read the title of the picture...MEDALs TABLE

Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by Sangoamadioha1: 2:40pm On Feb 07
windvane:
kindly explain why England with 88 medals is 3rd while the other with 80 medals is 2nd.
Hope you can read the title of the picture...MEDALs TABLE

You don't seem to get it. The highest no. of medals and not the highest no. of wins.
This is ranking according to the total no. of medals each country has won.
When you want to grade the medals then your argument comes into play.
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by windvane(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08
Sangoamadioha1:

You don't seem to get it. The highest no. of medals and not the highest no. of wins.
This is ranking according to the total no. of medals each country has won.
When you want to grade the medals then your argument comes into play.
abeg so you understand English?the topic of the thread says number of afcon medals....They are all wins but gold would always come first .....
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by Sangoamadioha1: 1:14pm On Feb 08
windvane:
abeg so you understand English?the topic of the thread says number of afcon medals....They are all wins but gold would always come first .....

Whatever will make you sleep well at night 🙄
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by windvane(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08
Sangoamadioha1:

Whatever will make you sleep well at night 🙄
u finding it difficult to accept corrections
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by Sangoamadioha1: 1:28pm On Feb 08
windvane:
u finding it difficult to accept corrections

See who wants to correct someone. My friend you are wrong, accept it or reject it, you are still wrong.
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by windvane(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09
Sangoamadioha1:

See who wants to correct someone. My friend you are wrong, accept it or reject it, you are still wrong.
English really hard
Re: African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09
Wow, we are the real GOAT in AFCON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom / Obafemi Martins Buys Brand New G-wagon For His Babymama (photos) / PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.