Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose (5618 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian / TV Presenter Taking Selfie With Kim Kardashian's Butt (See Pictures Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by GossipGirl: 3:33am On Nov 09, 2011
Amber Rose tells Wendy Williams today that she slept with Reggie Bush (Kim Kardashian's ex - before Kris Humphries) while Kanye West (Amber's ex) slept with Kim Kardashian - all in the same time period!!! But Amber insists she isn't a home wrecker and called her brief affair with Reggie, "nice"

“One thing about me is that I’m not a home wrecker. I would never date a man that’s in a relationship or a married man. I just wouldn’t do it,” she tells Wendy.

“I broke up with Kanye and he broke up with Kim and we met right after. We were both going through a hard time so we we were like each other’s rebounds basically. It was brief, it was nice and he’s a great guy.” And Amber confirmed Kanye and Kim did the same - who knew?!

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/11/08/kim-kardashian-slept-with-kanye-west-after-reggie-bush-break-up/

Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by doublekay: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2011
Sh**t happens
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by NollyMovie: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2011
If I were Kim Kardashian's SunGlass grin grin
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2011
an so she was made for F[i]u[/i]ck
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by anonymous6(f): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
well I guess all parties involved in this are even with each other LOL, Birds of a feather flock together

Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by ace4luv69(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
9ce  wink
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by Outstrip(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
Please has Kim kardashian ever had sex with a white man. LOL. What is it about black joysticks that stops this girls brain cells from functioning
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by GossipGirl: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ Please has Kim kardashian ever Were Intimate with a white man. LOL. What is it about black manlinesses that stops this girls brain cells from functioning

Did you see the SNL skit about the Kardashians and the actor as Kim said, "Kris was only half the man I wanted. And by half I mean he's only half-black" LOLOLOL

That's the closest she's getting to a white man,
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by Outstrip(f): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
I wonder if that skit is on youtube. Would like to see it cause everyone seems to think it was mad funny grin
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by Kunbee: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
Yay undecided
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by Mygoldie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
shut the hell up Amber rose,as if your any better.
bi-cow.
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by Outstrip(f): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
Na wa oh. did you read it though. She said that both of them were equal opportunity ho's. She made that very clear
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 10, 2011
Both are sluts anyway. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by henryokeke: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ma kynd of gal.s*x u,mk u famous n leave u b.i luv dis beyotch
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by r231(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
ok
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by BoOOosHBoy: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Both are sluts anyway. undecided
Re: Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose by spicyhoney(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
Good to know.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' / [lyrics] 9ice Ft. Davido – Living Things (remix) / Ghanaian Celebrity, Rashida Black Beauty Releases Nude Video For Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.