Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' (5619 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian / OMG!! You Wont Beleive What Kim K Asked Kanye West To Do Coz Of Amber Rose / Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' by finegidigal: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
hKanye West seems to have trouble with names. Last week he revealed that he and Kim Kardashian may give their child the ridiculous name North, and now reports have surfaced that the rapper plans to take his megalomania to new heights by naming his next album “I Am God.”

The BBC first reported that West’s latest album would be titled “I Am God” as a minor note in a story about potential baby names for the West-Kardashian offspring. Following the BBC report, other media outlets reported on the news, checking in with sources close to West to confirm that the rapper who once sang “Jesus Walks” really means it.

read more here - http:///2013/03/29/kanye-west-to-name-his-next-album-i-am-god/

Re: Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' by finegidigal: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
ILLUMINATI ON POINT ...ME I KNOW BUY OOH
Re: Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Publicity stunt. He has given y'all something to deal with again. Should I blame GEJ or the much rumoured cult ILLUMINATI
Re: Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' by otexbaba(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
So you think Illuminati don't exist abi
Re: Kanye West To Name His Next Album 'I Am God' by FXKing2012(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Illuminati at work.

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) / Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose / This Naija Girl Nkem Wants You To See Her Assets, And There Are Very Impressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.