Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 (44528 Views)

May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by Ten06(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06
The past governor has finally killed Delta state. A state that was so rich before now
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by walefresh3(m): 2:20am On Feb 07
Saviola86:

Fool. Ask yourself how many Igbos are salary earners talk more of civil servants.

You think Igbos will stoop low like your People to slave for ₦30,000 minimum wage.

E bin will pa all of una
ebi pawa naa ibo man talk am to score a political point...

Una don fail again...

But the hunger wey dey Owerri alone pass the worses place for YORUBALAND... Mumu boy.. me wey I dey feed your hungry kinsmen for owerri municipal like davido dey feed chioma lineage for imo....

Una no get shame
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by Saviola86: 7:59am On Feb 07
walefresh3:
ebi pawa naa ibo man talk am to score a political point...

Una don fail again...

But the hunger wey dey Owerri alone pass the worses place for YORUBALAND...

You are hungry
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by walefresh3(m): 8:58am On Feb 07
Saviola86:

You are hungry
The poor and hungry personified be person wey him place dey under Developed with primitive look ..

No single development than cannibalism...
Very soon your other hungry akpu eaters we hang on next ekenechukwu bus to LAGOS for greener's pasture like economic refugees..
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by Chikel20000(m): 9:14am On Feb 07
yarimo:
ABIA STATE is not among the 11 states , And yet governor Alex otti is out to defraud ABIA STATE undecided
keep dreaming
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by Kingspin(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07
[quote author=CHIDOHSKI post=128316743][/quote]Your brain is still down.
Ekiti or Sokoto can be a viable state
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by Saviola86: 8:11pm On Feb 07
walefresh3:
The poor and hungry personified be person wey him place dey under Developed with primitive look ..

No single development than cannibalism...
Very soon your other hungry akpu eaters we hang on next ekenechukwu bus to LAGOS for greener's pasture like economic refugees..

😂

You are pained.

I did my NYSC in South West and I saw the brown roofs and plenty bushes with mud houses.

You are suffering dude
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by walefresh3(m): 8:25am On Feb 08
Saviola86:

😂

You are pained.

I did my NYSC in South West and I saw the brown roofs and plenty bushes with mud houses.

You are suffering dude
Oga see green roof for sadeast here...in Alaigbo... Are u kidding me....

And beside, hw does that going to make Thiefobi nigeria president in 2027 ?

Continue to waste your precious time over false dream

Nnsuka... Oyibo..

Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by kayusely70(m): 8:29am On Feb 08
Some of the insolvent states should be merged with the solvent ones.
Re: Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 by kayusely70(m): 8:35am On Feb 08
Nicepoker:
Allow those States to manage their resources let's see. Useless FG. All they do is grab state resources and run.
That's the main plank of resource control and restructuring of the country. But those benefitting from the current lopsidedness would resist. But sooner or later it will happen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Declares Herself Commissioner For Food & Drinks, Shares Official Portrait / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.