Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Billionaire Boys Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Billionaire Boys Club (523 Views)

Ever Wondered What Bill Gates’ House Looks Like? Take A Tour Of The Billionaire’ / The Billionaire's Wife - Episode 1 / In The Billionaire’s Bed … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Billionaire Boys Club by Pascalsite: 10:11pm On Feb 05
💲The Billionaire 🚬

😈Boys 🖤

❤️‍🔥Club 🔞

(Stuck with a billionaire)

GENRE: Brotherhood, secrets society, dark romance, k|ll|ngs, singer, dancers, target, rivalry, hatred, lovemaking, pregnancy, betrayal, rape, kidnapping, love triangle, jealousy, craziness, black heart, s*x.

THEME: Stuck with a billionaire.

⚠️DO NOT COPY OR REPOST⚠️

Like, before reading, don’t forget to drop a comment and let us know what you think.

Note: this is a dark romance!!

❤️‍🔥PROLOGUE❤️‍🔥

Julie Otsuka says, Once the harmony of being twins is lost, it cannot be regained. It is as if someone has died. And they are both dead. The twin mirrors each other no more.

Just like his name. SATAN is a cold grumpy bástárd that doesn’t give a sh*t about anyone but himself and his two kids. He’s the leader of a secret society called

“THE BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB”

No one else knows about the secret society except six billionaires that belong to the brotherhood. they vow to break as many women as possible but each year every member must give an account of at least 50 women he has broken.

It was an easy task for Lorenzo A. K. A Satan cos woman can’t resist his charm. He doesn’t need to say a word before they fall to his feet.

Khalid the second in command and also Lorenzo’s twin brother is a full-time player just like his brother, but you need to give him extra credit. The two brothers always got along no matter what until Satan betrayed him.

Lorenzo never thought anything could come between them, so bad that he became his twin brother’s target.

Khalid never thought that a day would come when he wished to take his brother’s life by his own hands.

The rivalry was still ongoing until she came.

Now the question is, WHO IS SHE??

Meet Jackson, the simple but charming guy, he’d gotten his heart broken several times in college and now he’s out for revenge.

Meet Scott, not too handsome but cute, he has his eyes on Satan and Khalid’s little sister ‘Kourteny’ and even though she’s off-limit, he vows to break her too, after all, she’s a woman!

Meet Knight, a handsome f**kboy who believes in revenge, he has a record of 210 women he has laid and he’s still counting.

Meet Vincent, the only normal guy in the secret society but he has just one problem ‘KOURTNEY!

What happens when Vincent tries to get Kourtney away from Scott’s grip but it backfires?

Will Scott succeed??

What made Khalid think Lorenzo betrayed him?

Why did Lorenzo betray his brother?

Do you think Lorenzo truly betrayed his twin brother?

Is there an enemy in the club??

The Billionaire Boys Club 🩸 DARK ROMANCE!!

You don’t wanna miss this intriguing story, true me.

💲The Billionaire 🚬

😈Boys 🖤

Club 🔞

(Stuck with a billionaire)

GENRE: Brotherhood, secrets society, dark romance, killings, singer, dancers, target, rivalry, hatred, lovemaking, pregnancy, betrayal, rape, kidnapping, love triangle, jealousy, craziness, black heart, s*x.

THEME: Stuck with a billionaire.

⚠️DO NOT COPY OR REPOST⚠️

Like, before reading, don’t forget to drop a comment and let us know what you think.

Note: this is a dark romance!!

❤️‍🔥 EPISODES 1&2❤️‍🔥

🖤 IN THE BEGINNING 🖤

The atmosphere in the warehouse was thick with tension, the air heavy with foreboding. The figure that had just entered the room was imposing, his presence commanding and frightening. Even without raising his voice, he radiated a sense of power and danger. The captive man could barely get the words out, his voice shaking with fear.

“What did you think would happen when you crossed me?” Satan’s voice was low and menacing, his eyes cold and merciless.

The captive man’s eyes widened, his terror palpable. never have he imagined it would be Satan, A RUTHLESS BÄSTÂRD!

“You should have known better than to come after me,”

“Sa…..s….Satan,” The captive man’s teeth chattered as he stuttered out Satan’s name. He was paralyzed with fear, his body shaking uncontrollably. His clothes were drenched with sweat, and he could feel the bile rising in his throat.

“Don’t bother begging,” Satan said, his voice devoid of emotion.

The captive man’s eyes filled with tears, his breathing rapid and shallow. He knew that there was no escape, that he had made a terrible mistake in crossing Satan.

“Who is it? Who do you work for??” Satan’s voice was cold and hard as he loomed over the captive man. The captive man’s chest heaved, his eyes darting around the room in panic. He knew that he had no choice but to answer.

“I… I work for…” he stammered, his voice barely a whisper. “I work for… for…”

Satan leaned in closer, his face mere inches from the captive man’s.

“I’m not a patient man…”

The words came out in a rush, almost tumbling over each other in the captive man’s desperation to please Satan.

“It was Khalid Washington Wolves. He hired me, he told me to do it. Please, don’t hurt me, I’m just a small-time criminal, I didn’t know any better!” The captive man was trembling, his eyes pleading for mercy.

“Khalid Washington Wolves, you say?” Satan’s voice was cold and calculating.

“Give me his intestines!!!” Satan roared and headed towards the door, he had to end this one’s and for all.

Two of his boys walked over to the captive man and the next thing Satan heard was his screams of horror.

He knew Khalid despised him. But sending assassins after him was too much. He’d had enough of trying to be the ‘good brother.’ He was done playing nice, he was done trying to make peace.

Khalid had gone too far, pushing him past his breaking point. The twins’ bond was fractured beyond repair, and he was ready to fight back. He would show Khalid that he wasn’t one to be trifled with.

He sat alone in the dark, plotting his next move. He needed to strike hard and fast, sending a clear message to Khalid that he wasn’t to be messed with. He couldn’t let his brother walk all over him any longer. His rage bubbled inside, threatening to spill over.

He wouldn’t let himself be trampled by his own flesh and blood. He had to show Khalid that he was a force to be reckoned with.

This was war, if Khalid wanted war then he’d have it.

“Was this really the right thing to do? Would you be sacrificing your own integrity if he sought retribution? After all, you f**ked his woman and got her pregnant remember?” His subconscious mind whispered at the back of his mind.

“It was just one time, one time okay?” He yelled as if talking to someone.

“One time resulted to babies he could see, you started this fight….”

“Shut up!! F**king shut up! I can’t even remember what happened or how it happened,” he yelled again, tightening his grip around his steering wheel.

This was his younger twin brother, his flesh and blood trying to waste him. They shared the same blood, the same parents. They had been through so much together, good times and bad. Now he wants him dead, Was it really worth it? to risk everything just to get back at him? Or was there another way to resolve their differences?

“Khalid will stop at nothing until your head is down,” His subconscious mind whispered again.

That’s right, his life has been on the line since his babies were born, blue and Grey.

The brotherhood forbids them from keeping a permanent girlfriend, he knew Emma (A.K.A Delilah) was Khalid’s target but what he doesn’t know is why and how he f**ked her.

Three years, three f**king years have gone by and he still can’t remember how the woman ends up in his bed, three f**king years of preaching peace and being the good brother, three crazy years of hiding cos he can’t run from gunshots, three horrible years of his brother fighting him everywhere and all the time. Three years of looking for the truth, three years of being assassinated. He was tired of it.

He needed answers, he wanted to know why and how he f**ked Emma, why she was in his bedroom that night, why he couldn’t remember anything. He needed to fix this cos no matter what he said Khalid failed to listen, last week his kids bodyguard was shot dead and his little kids were thrown out of the car and left to wander in the streets. Crying and roaming around like homeless kids.

“You need the truth, only the truth can set you free,” his subconscious mind whispered again and he snapped.

“Shut up!!!!”

A BUILDING IN NEW YORK CITY

A body rolled to the side of the bed and then rolled back to the other side, stretching a hands.

Audrey Morrison sat up instantly, rubbing her eyes with the back of her palm. Oh no, why did she sleep like that? Her boyfriend Harrison had promised her s*x, it’s been 94 days since he last got intimate with her, and just when she convinced him stupid sleep took her away.

She put on her slippers and got out of bed, checking the time it was exactly 5:06 PM. She only slept for ten minutes, bravo!

“Harrison,” she called then sat in the dining. She shifted her gaze to the woman sitting on the couch.

“Hello, I’m Sienna, a government official,” she offered a handshake.

“Audrey Morrison,”

“We noticed that this kid hasn’t been registered into any school,” Sienna pointed at the little boy playing video games.

“Umm…” Audrey gulped, shifting her gaze to Harrison for help but he looked away. He always does, she shouldn’t be surprised.

“You know why there is a cóndôm company?” Sienna asked rudely.

Audrey shot her a hard glare.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Audrey asked in a high-pitched voice.

“It means that if this child doesn’t start school by Monday, somebody is going to jail,” Sienna pointed out.

“I will see you out,” Harrison said but a glare from Sienna made him chuckle.

“Harrison….”

“Babe, have got no money, take care of it. he’s your son and remember if you don’t somebody will go to jail,” Harrison shouted by the door.

“Our son, Harrison, Our son,” she yelled at him

“Sorry babe,” he waved a surrounding hand in the air then walked out. “Hey miss,”

Audrey slumped down on the couch. How can she get herself involved with a useless man? Her mother’s medical bills were a burden now this.

STRIPPERS CLUB~ NIGHT

Even though the bar was bursting with loud music and the crowd was shoulder to shoulder no one approached Khalid Washington Wolves, he stood alone in an island of calm and a roiling sea of bodies.

it might have been the f**k off expression on his face or the crisp cut of his expensive tailored clothing that told people he didn’t belong in this neighborhood, it could have been because he walked with an arrogant swagger that made men get out of the way and women nudge their girlfriends with interest.

None of that mattered, he wasn’t here to socialize.

He moved down the hall and paused at the voice coming from the stripers club, he stood still, listening to the sweet voice that sounded like the voice in a dream.

🎤 SINGER🎤

When you hear my song

dance with me

stay with me

Dance with me

When it starts to Rain, hold me close

Cling me tight, hold me, please.

Like a flower bending in the breeze

Bend me please, make me whole.

When it’s stormy have your way with me

Stay with me, stay with me

Thousand men might be around

But darling, my eyes will see only you

Only you have the magic technique

When you come, I go highhhhh!!!!

I can hear your heartbeat

long before you get close

Make me calm cos only you know how

Hold me please, stay with me

Like a toddler shivering in winter

Shield me please, make me whole.

Cos only you know how

Khalid rolled his eyes, stupid of her to think anyone would think meaning into her crazy song, WOMEN!

he moved past the bar in the narrow Hall to a back room, a tall man, head shaven stood in front of the door. He wore sunglasses despite being indoors, a suit, and an earpiece with a black cord that wound behind his ear and around the back of his neck. his posture becoming alert.

The Bodyguard watched Khalid as he approached, Khalid swept the second and third fingers of his right hand over his shoulder and then rested them on his biceps, the exact spot where his tattoo lay under his clothing.

the man nodded and stepped aside, Khalid pushed the door open before walking in fully into the room where five men were waiting.

“Oh, look who we have here, the grand Master,” Jackson said in a teasing voice.

“Why are you late?” Vincent asked

Khalid shot Lorenzo a glare before speaking.

“I was checking on my girls to know if my blood is f**king them behind my back and getting them pregnant like he always does, you know? Fathering the kids that are supposed to be mine and betraying this brotherhood,” Khalid said nonchalantly. Locking eyes with his brother.

Satan was silent.

“I thought we’re past that? You can’t let an ordinary woman come between you and your blood,” Scott said, picking up the card on the table.

“Oh, no. Don’t blame it on women, blame it on him who can’t keep his d**k under control,” Khalid snarled, his gaze fixed on Lorenzo

“It was just one time, I didn’t know how that f**k happened, okay? If you don’t stop sending assassins after me Khalid I will do…..”

“DO WHAT” Khalid pushed his chair backward and stood straight.

Both men engage in a stare-down. Their heated gaze could cut a glass.

“Are we having a meeting or are we here to watch you two fight again?” Vincent asked, dropping his card on the table then he folded his arms, staring at them.

“I say what will you do Satan….”

“Don’t push it, brother,” Lorenzo shook his head, he sat back on his chair then pulled his cared.

Khalid gritted his teeth, seeing Lorenzo alone infuriated him.

“You’re lucky you’re still breathing, next time you won’t or maybe I will start with those kids…” A force from Lorenzo’s fist sends him off his feet, knocking him against the table till he slides down.

“You will not dare, not my kids!!” Satan roared, his eyes darkening.

Vincent and Scott rushed forward while Khalid dusted himself grinning widely, without bothering to check his bleeding ankle he headed for the door.

“One promise Satan, just one promise,” Khalid went closer.

“I will stop at nothing, read my lips again. Nothing!! Nothing Satan. I will stop at nothing until I have your head in my hand, and for the record, make sure I never get to see you take any woman seriously let alone getting married cos I Khalid Washington Wolves will f**k her, over and over and over and over again until she can’t breathe! Either by her Choice or we call it rape,” Khalid spat, his breath coming rapidly.

“Calm down…..” Scott was still saying when Khalid pushed him off, then walked away without looking back.

“Meeting is scattered, bro you f**ked up,” Knight finally said a word, picking up the card on the table.

Others returned and took their seat but Lorenzo remained standing, his gaze fixed on the door. He needed answers, he needed to know the truth. Why can’t he f**king remember anything? If Khalid touches his kids hell will break loose.

😁😀😍💖

E don dey hot ooo 😂. E dey hot

Follow the link to continue reading

https://storiesbyblinks.com/the-billionaire-boys-club-episode-3-4/
Re: The Billionaire Boys Club by Klinxmanz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05
A very creative piece of writing!!..
Re: The Billionaire Boys Club by Pascalsite: 11:46am On Mar 04
Interesting story
Re: The Billionaire Boys Club by DaleBauchI: 10:45am On Mar 08
hehe nice. Are you struggling to meet deadlines for your assignments? For the past few months, I have been using the services of stateofwriting. Their https://stateofwriting.com/ team of writers can handle urgent tasks and deliver high-quality work on time. I've used their services for last-minute assignments and have always been satisfied with the results.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Die / "Your Ex And New Girl...Why You Shouldn't Let Them Be Friends" / Our Glorious "New" Past Part 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.