Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years (21252 Views)

EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Enemyofpeace: 10:47am On Feb 06
Land of criminals

This economy is not even encouraging womanizing at all fa
🫢🤔
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Tjra: 10:47am On Feb 06
Boyloaf still dey cash out.. Na waoh shocked
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by tuzle(m): 10:47am On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Please we should leave politicians alone

And beam our search light on the common masses on the street and you will realise how devilish and corrupt the masses on the street are

This are same people criticising politicians

I wast booked on Friday by federal road safety

Now I went to their office that same day to generate code and pay at the bank

Guess what the road safety officer at the office told me there was no network. I waited for two hours still no network
Then I went there yesterday again
Only for them to also tell me again there is no network

I decided to wait again if possible for 4 hours

While waiting one officer from no where approached me and was telling me "guy you know what to do na
Nor dey act like baby"

Give them the money let them give you your seized drivers licence sharply.. guess what I did because I was already exhausted
Then boom the idiot brought out my drivers licence
Which means their intention was to lie that there is no network so that a code for bank payment can't be generated
With that I will give them the money in cash and they will share it
irony of things coming from a keyboard warrior.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Figger(m): 10:50am On Feb 06
That boy loaf own(niger delta) I suppose it was for the amnesty program
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Autodexter2: 10:51am On Feb 06
Now that all their nefarious activities has been exposed. My question is this " WHAT NEXT"
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Feb 06
All of them circumnavigating the TSA all because of corruption. Commercial banks are also complicit
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Rebuker(m): 10:55am On Feb 06
Akwamkpuruamu:
They want to gaslight people to know that Betta Edu is not the only culprit. But let's start from her.

APC is a ravaging cancer to the economy of this country. They flagrantly and blatantly break the law and offenders are Rhodes to give punishment

How is this gaslighting? So they should not have made this known to the public, right?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58am On Feb 06
Evolutionism:

grin grin grin

I noticed most Agbadorians have no strength left in them anymore to comment on most Theeads anymore due to hunger and misery anymoregrin
grin grin grin grin And the it will favour me and my family crew.

But the agbadoreeans have agbero bank cards they use to witdraw free money from agbado bank Lagos. So the bad economy is not affecting them. I don't know about the it will favour me and my family's crew.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by samuelansa6(m): 10:59am On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And beam our search light on the common masses on the street and you will realise how devilish and corrupt the masses on the street are

Guess what the road safety officer at the office told me there was no network. I waited for two hours still no network

While waiting one officer from no where approached me and was telling me "guy you know what to do na
Nor dey act like baby"

Give them the money let them give you your seized drivers licence sharply.. guess what I did because I was already exhausted
Which means their intention was to lie that there is no network so that a code for bank payment can't be generated

In the court of law, whatever wrong those officials might have committed, you'll be seen as an enabler.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Calitoscassius(m): 10:59am On Feb 06
Rebuker:

How is this gaslighting? So they should not have made this known to the public, right?

I wonder, they should just hide it sweep it under the carpet and the looting continues.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Gboom: 11:00am On Feb 06
All of you blaming APC are worse than them. Almost everybody in Nigeria is corrupt including people in sacred place. For instance, my wife is a petty trader, she bought 10 bags of sugar from the supplier, all the bags had been tampered with. Mind those perpetuating this fraud are cursing people in government too

It is good that this current government is exposing the ills of its thieving members, it will be better if those people can face the wrath of the law and it will best if the recoveries are not looted again but judiciously used to improve the life of Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by seunayantokun(m): 11:02am On Feb 06
When Buhari left, he left only $2 billion in foreign reserve but Tinubu has covered him telling us there was about $30 billion there. But the free fall of naira and the government's plan to steal what people have in their domiciliary accounts tells you they are all governments of liars and rogues.
All of them are thieves.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Calitoscassius(m): 11:06am On Feb 06
samuelansa6:

In the court of law, whatever wrong those officials might have committed, you'll be seen as an enabler.
Good observation, the corruption problem is mainly with Naigeerians themselves. They are also the ones enabling corrupt politicians to loot, they are worst than the politicians.

Almost every Naigeerian adult is a co conspirator to corruption.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by aylipple: 11:06am On Feb 06
The entire landscape of Nigeria is a crime scene; you don't even have to dig too deep to uncover the skeletons buried all over the place.

On the flip side, I suspect that the chief focus of this entire exposé isn't the MDAs but the Niger Delta militants. For sometime now, some notable northern elders and northern politicians have been calling for "amnesty" for bandits/Boko Haram/murderous herdsmen citing the amnesty program for Niger Delta militants as example.

While it's true that "repentant" terrorists are being rehabilitated and reintegrated back into society, they're not being paid any stipends like the Niger Delta militants.

With the ongoing rampage and carnage by bandits & killer herdsmen, it's not far-fetched for the same voices to cry out louder for a financially rewarding amnesty program for the northern "militants" after all, if it's sauce for Boyloaf and Reuben Wilson et al, it should be sauce too for Halilu Sububu and Bello Turji et al.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Calitoscassius(m): 11:10am On Feb 06
seunayantokun:
When Buhari left, he left only $2 billion in foreign reserve but Tinubu has covered him telling us there was about $30 billion there. But the free fall of naira and the government's plan to steal what people have in their domiciliary accounts tells you they are all governments of liars and rogues.
All of them are thieves.
All of them are thieves since 1960 there have never being a non corrupt or non thieving Naigeerian politician, the aim of going into politics in Naigeeria is always to enrich one's self. Steal as much as you can.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by allthingsgood: 11:14am On Feb 06
It is possible to block MDAs from paying money into private accounts using ICT.

But the truth is that, MDAs cant work like that. Its not just about corruption. There are certain circumstances where money has to be paid to private accounts. Its inevitable!
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by martinmiller: 11:15am On Feb 06
This shows how terribly these MDAs operate, killing the masses silently including the EFCC, going through well-detailed information by Premium Times gives a glimpse into how is nation has gone to the dogs.

The painful corner is there is nothing, the masses can do in respect to their rights as citizens, we can only read, rant, and go back to sleep. This colossal mismanagement can't happen here in the West, the led administration and her principals would have seen bombs of shege Promax displayed by the masses.

No country has ever evolved either without a great leader or a popular revolt. Youth awake, stop sleeping on we country.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Bluntemperor: 11:15am On Feb 06
Nbote:
That is the legacy of the APC government. Why did you all think 1 man was shouting Emilokan It is his turn to benefit from the cake na

You cannot even reason beyond this kindergarten-level at your age!
So, was your GEJ not in PDP and many of the Ministers, including, the Petroleum Minister- Dezani stole Nigeria blind in NBILLIONS / Dollars and no wonder,stealing is very much around because there is no Consequences for this pandemic going round!
Try it in China or Singapore, even in USA,your head would have been straighten since! 'Stealing is not Corruption'
Shame on you!
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by bestman09(m): 11:16am On Feb 06
This BOYLOAF is a big guy o. Silent billionaire. No wonder, ASARI DOKUBO has been crying like a baby up and down grin grin. Nothing for him. The powerful ones like boyloaf and Tompolo do not make noise but silently making their billions. All animals are equal but some are more equal.

This revelation shows that asari docubo is an empty vessel. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pray this does not awaken those self acclaimed militants that are not yet eating with APC to start causing problems again
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by lexy2014: 11:22am On Feb 06
Bluntemperor:

You cannot even reason beyond this kindergarten-level at your age!
So, was your GEJ not in PDP and many of the Ministers, including, the Petroleum Minister- Dezani stole Nigeria blind in NBILLIONS / Dollars and no wonder,stealing is very much around because there is no Consequences for this pandemic going round!
Try it in China or Singapore, even in USA,your head would have been straighten since! 'Stealing is not Corruption'
Shame on you!

lets assume you are right about GEJ, PDP and Diezani. how has APC done better?

what were they campaigning for in 2015? was it do better than PDP or to do worse?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by OMBIIGA: 11:22am On Feb 06
Let's address this issue with an open mind. How do you dispose funds to vulnerable and unbanked segment of the society ?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Eedy4clm(m): 11:24am On Feb 06
Mine was at Yaba, they stop me for driving wit expired licence, before I could call my officer in charge of renewing the licence boom the idiot has print out ticket. I was even asking but u guys can check on your system before any thing, they just turn deaf ear.. I say okay no wahala let me pay nah there they introduced the POS lady that if I should it try on my own n network fail there's no reverser it gone. I just give the lady with 1k charges
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nor dey act like baby"

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by martinmiller: 11:26am On Feb 06
Lemme tell you a JOKE some of my colleagues strongly believe that this nation will turn better into an eldorado, an overnight success at all MDAS and gov parastatals.

I say to them if you ve 100 righteous men standing to take up the country, 60 years from now Nigeria will still be under restructuring.

The problems ⚠️ of Nigeria are Nigerians

Calitoscassius:
All of them have been thieves since 1960 the save never beingnoncorruptupt or non thieving Naigeerian politician, the aim of going into politics in Naigeeria is always to enrich one's self. Steal as much as you can.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Gboom: 11:27am On Feb 06
Nbote:
That is the legacy of the APC government. Why did you all think 1 man was shouting Emilokan It is his turn to benefit from the cake na
It is myopic to blame APC alone for this. This fraudlent act is older than six years in Nigeria. If detail audit trail is carried out since advent of democrazy you will hate the richmen, politicians and high ranking civil servants from different political parties
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:28am On Feb 06
All the public officers that was in last regime of wasted 8years must return our money from today,IFSHA sad
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by TheFarmer1: 11:32am On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nor dey act like baby"

You should have made this a bigger issue. You had all the time to put your phone voice recorder and get the name or names of the Officers involved. This curruption involving Government officials cannot go on forever. Make a scapegoat out of someone walahi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Calitoscassius(m): 11:33am On Feb 06
martinmiller:

Lemme tell you a JOKE some of my colleagues strongly believe that this nation will turn better into an eldorado, an overnight success at all MDAS and gov parastatals.

I say to them if you ve 100 righteous men standing to take up the country, 60 years from now Nigeria will still be under restructuring.

The problems ⚠️ of Nigeria are Nigerians

Correct. What many Naigeerians don't understand is that their corrupt leaders are from the same bunch of corrupt thieving Naigeerian societies and communities, why would they be expected to be different?

Apples do not fall far from their trees.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by TA4TA4: 11:33am On Feb 06
Nigeria Na real circus.....Jonathan commot office, Buhari came in board and lamed him for all the woes in Nigeria ......new government don enter, than face the elephant in the room, them dey look for who to blame. Na so next government go do in 2031....make una dey play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3BxO88xsU
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Originalsly: 11:35am On Feb 06
After all these findings .... how many prosecutions? ... how many convictions? .... how many imprisonment? Business as usual ... loot as much as you can as long as you can ... if caught ... suspension and the max... termination. Is it worth it? And we wonder why there is no end in sight to looting by a few and sufferings by many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack / Osinbajo And The Aso Rock Cabal By Dele Momodu / FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.