Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years (21268 Views)

EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Gboom: 11:35am On Feb 06
Nbote:
That is the legacy of the APC government. Why did you all think 1 man was shouting Emilokan It is his turn to benefit from the cake na
It is myopic to blame APC alone for this. This fraudulent act is older than six years in Nigeria. If detail audit trail is carried out since advent of democracy you will hate politically made rich men, politicians and high-ranking civil servants from different political parties
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by NAC1666: 11:35am On Feb 06
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Moniya4Real(m): 11:39am On Feb 06
So, you are still singling out APC in all these? Wake up man. They are all the same but I must admit, the APC took it to an unprecedented level

Nbote:
That is the legacy of the APC government. Why did you all think 1 man was shouting Emilokan It is his turn to benefit from the cake na
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by AngelicBeing: 11:47am On Feb 06
lexy2014:
but nairalanda1 wants everyone to believe that the reason why the country is not functioning is because of subsidy
Subsidy is a piece of the puzzle, subsidy itself is clone with corruption, Nigeria is faced with multiple venoms and layers of corruption in different department of both the federal, state and local government( both from the led and the followers), hope you get my drift shocked
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Codes151(m): 11:49am On Feb 06
THIS VICTOR BEN GUY SHOULD BE HANGED
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Advancedman(m): 11:50am On Feb 06
Justoneweek:
If the kind of looting happening in Nigeria happens in some Europe nations for 20 years continously that nation will crumble.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, improvement of your girth, stamina and infertility reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

For a year they will literally vanish
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by lexy2014: 11:50am On Feb 06
AngelicBeing:
Subsidy is a piece of the puzzle, subsidy itself is clone with corruption, Nigeria is faced with multiple venoms and layers of corruption in different department of both the federal, state and local government( both from the led and the followers), hope you get my drift shocked

what is your drift and how does it negate what I said?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Advancedman(m): 11:52am On Feb 06
cornelman:
I thought some guys here used to praise bubu's government as if there's no corruption whatsoever there. The man and his cohorts with their gullible supporters came in and drew the country 80 years backwards in just 8 years.

In those years when I hated PDP for their corruption, little did we know that they would be almost be seen as the righteous by the time APC takes over. It's a Shame that people are even yearning for the economy to return to the way it was 10 years ago.

Anyways, I've known before 2015 that APC is an Aggregation of Political Criminals. A group of people who only wanted power just to own and loot the country dry.

APC and corruption are 5&6

Very very useless set of people

Nigerians need to start demanding for their rights from this useless government.

Freedom and rights are earned, they are not given. Worse is it that APC do not even think people have rights and many Nigerians are also meant to believe that they have no rights.

It's not whoever is in power it's the system that is why there is need for Total shutdown through restructure the para circuit.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

what is your drift and how does it negate what I said?
You definitely got my drift, and l helped you to expansiate the subject matter been discussed on this thread shocked
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by lexy2014: 11:54am On Feb 06
AngelicBeing:
You definitely got my drift, and l helped you to expansiate the subject matter been discussed on this thread shocked

what is your drift that you claim that I got and how does it negate what I said?

where did I ask you expatiate anything?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by AngelicBeing: 11:58am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

what is your drift that you claim that I got and how does it negate what I said?

where did I ask you expatiate anything?
You only alluded according to your post that some people on nairaland are saying subsidy is the problem facing the country and l helped you to see further than what you didn't see by pointing out corruption as part of the Rock of Gilbratar killing the economy of Nigeria, QED cool
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Brushstrokes20: 11:59am On Feb 06
Nigeria has been looted blind by self serving THIEVES!
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Feb 06
AngelicBeing:
You only alluded according to your post that some people on nairaland are saying subsidy is the problem facing the country and l helped you to see further than what you didn't see by pointing out corruption as part of the Rock of Gilbratar killing the economy of Nigeria, QED cool

how does it negate what I said?

where did I ask you to expatiate anything?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by AngelicBeing: 12:07pm On Feb 06
lexy2014:

You don't want to tow this path again today, remember your apology when l asked DSS to detain you and you begged that you don't want to lose your job with Aljazeera, and you have started again, your file is still with the DSS and it can be reopened again shocked
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Feb 06
AngelicBeing:
You don't want to tow this path again today, remember your apology when l asked DSS to detain you and you begged that you don't want to lose your job with Aljazeera, and you have started again, your file is still with the DSS and it can be reopened again shocked

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by AngelicBeing: 12:14pm On Feb 06
lexy2014:

My Last friendly caution to you otherwise I will call for an immediate reopening of your file shocked
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Gboom: 12:15pm On Feb 06
Nbote:

The shame should actually be on morons like you who play double standards and make excuses for evil. The APC came into power vilifying the previous administration for corruption at all levels. They prided themselves as a government of integrity while lots like you sang to the high heavens how saintly Buhari is and how his fight against corruption is the best thing since after Jollof and how "yam eaters" must vomit the yams they stole. Isn't it shameful that all manners of thievery and corrupt practices are being uncovered despite all the loud noises and media trials of the previous administration they met.

It isn't myopic because they prided themselves as being different from the "PDP" and previous administration even though it is one and the same gang of thieves who have been jumping ship. Where's their well publicized anti corruption fight??
Think deep. Majority of APC stalwart are former PDP members, they are ashewo who changes location.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by qtx(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Feb 06
AngelicBeing:
My Last friendly caution to you otherwise I will call for an immediate reopening of your file shocked

how does that negate what I said?

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:31pm On Feb 06
They really finished the Zoo! Even lie Mohammed is not left out!
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by RickyJesus: 12:32pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Please we should leave politicians alone

And beam our search light on the common masses on the street and you will realise how devilish and corrupt the masses on the street are

This are same people criticising politicians

I wast booked on Friday by federal road safety

Now I went to their office that same day to generate code and pay at the bank

Guess what the road safety officer at the office told me there was no network. I waited for two hours still no network
Then I went there yesterday again
Only for them to also tell me again there is no network

I decided to wait again if possible for 4 hours

While waiting one officer from no where approached me and was telling me "guy you know what to do na
Nor dey act like baby"

Give them the money let them give you your seized drivers licence sharply.. guess what I did because I was already exhausted
Then boom the idiot brought out my drivers licence
Which means their intention was to lie that there is no network so that a code for bank payment can't be generated
With that I will give them the money in cash and they will share it
You contributed to the corruption, you are no different.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by AfDapone: 1:01pm On Feb 06
EFCC self no carry last.

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by bitbillionaire: 1:23pm On Feb 06
This is one of the reasons I refused to join the bandwagon of those crucifying Beta Edu. I suspected she must have acted based on instruction and advice she got from some senior civil servants in the ministry who must have convinced her that the funds for the project she was about initiating was normally paid into the personal account of the project accountant.

I knew there is no ministry and agency of government that is not guilty of what Beta Edu was accused of.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Rollingdollar: 1:40pm On Feb 06
The wind is indeed blowing according to Pa Adeboye's prophecy
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Hassanmaye(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And beam our search light on the common masses on the street and you will realise how devilish and corrupt the masses on the street are

Guess what the road safety officer at the office told me there was no network. I waited for two hours still no network

While waiting one officer from no where approached me and was telling me "guy you know what to do na
Nor dey act like baby"

Give them the money let them give you your seized drivers licence sharply.. guess what I did because I was already exhausted
Which means their intention was to lie that there is no network so that a code for bank payment can't be generated
Is normal now in Nigeria this things. I thought you know it, ahhh
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by magzey: 2:15pm On Feb 06
I didn't see anything wrong here ,they are merely account transactions.

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Buccalcavity2: 2:20pm On Feb 06
All I see here is corruption of civil servants. Beam searchlight on civil service.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by ObalendeCMS: 2:28pm On Feb 06
"Ebi n pa wa o" but "E lo f'okan bale" because "E mi l'okan" therefore, "Owo midaa!"
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by KINGS100(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06
Buhari APC will go down as the most currupt government in the history of Nigeria. I have said this before.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by APCpalliative: 2:35pm On Feb 06
Under PMB Administration, Buhari's brothers and sisters names were not mentioned. Why are they concerned with Southerners ?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by blowjohn(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nor dey act like baby"

Na soo.
Even AMAC OR AMARC will tell u to pay cash if they want to fine u. They will tell u they can only give u account number if they fined up to 4 of ur cars.

Am I supposed to drive around with 4 cars at the same time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.