Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years (21288 Views)

EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by aviara: 2:42pm On Feb 06
Evolutionism:

grin grin grin

I noticed most Agbadorians have no strength left in them anymore to comment on most Threads anymore due to hunger and miserygrin

Hunger will kee them one by one since they they prefer ethnic sentiment over rational thinking. Let them enjoy their Emilokan promax hardship
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by MisterBanny(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Please we should leave politicians alone

And beam our search light on the common masses on the street and you will realise how devilish and corrupt the masses on the street are

This are same people criticising politicians

I wast booked on Friday by federal road safety

Now I went to their office that same day to generate code and pay at the bank

Guess what the road safety officer at the office told me there was no network. I waited for two hours still no network
Then I went there yesterday again
Only for them to also tell me again there is no network

I decided to wait again if possible for 4 hours

While waiting one officer from no where approached me and was telling me "guy you know what to do na
Nor dey act like baby"

Give them the money let them give you your seized drivers licence sharply.. guess what I did because I was already exhausted
Then boom the idiot brought out my drivers licence
Which means their intention was to lie that there is no network so that a code for bank payment can't be generated
With that I will give them the money in cash and they will share it

Yiu haven't completed the story yet. Did u now give Dem the Cash?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by bentenny(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06
Someone here once said Buhari's administration will overtake GEJ's in terms of embezzlement and corruption!
Tinubu's administration hasn't yet passed 12 months and we keep hearing reports of billions already embezzled in just one ministry!
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Feb 06
lexy2014:

how does that negate what I said?

where did I ask you to expatiate anything?
I have seen your apology mail that you sent to my Gmail account, you are begging not to lose your job with Aljazeera organization, and we have accepted it and no further action will be taken against you by the DSS shocked
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by ElSudani: 5:18pm On Feb 06
This is why nothing seems to work in Nigeria. Too much opaque and corrupt practices.
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Feb 06
Change begins with?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Beautifulday: 5:19pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And beam our search light on the common masses on the street and you will realise how devilish and corrupt the masses on the street are

Guess what the road safety officer at the office told me there was no network. I waited for two hours still no network

While waiting one officer from no where approached me and was telling me "guy you know what to do na
Nor dey act like baby"

Give them the money let them give you your seized drivers licence sharply.. guess what I did because I was already exhausted
Which means their intention was to lie that there is no network so that a code for bank payment can't be generated

And you don't no the common man in the street follow the body language of the leaders?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Feb 06
AngelicBeing:
I have seen your apology mail that you sent to my Gmail account, you are begging not to lose your job with Aljazeera organization, and we have accepted it and no further action will be taken against you by the DSS shocked

how does that negate what I said?

where and when did I ask you to expatiate anything?
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by nedekid: 6:24pm On Feb 06
Why wount this country wreck?
Under apc, buhari, the corruption was unprecedented. Back in the day civil servants and political appointees hide to steal money. They buy properties using proxies. Most wount even paint their modest looking houses just to code their wealth. Under buhari, it went heywire, a free for all. To the extent money is not stolen by proxy to cover their tracks, rather them take the money direct, pay it into their accounts and blown it!
Naive people will tell you the problem of Nigeria is "we produce nothing" etc.
The problem with Nigeria is large scale looting! Nothing else!
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Error401: 6:40pm On Feb 06
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Ikinternational: 6:44pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nor dey act like baby"

This Rubbish story only happens in the SE. FOH
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Ikinternational: 6:49pm On Feb 06
iLoveYouToo:
Some of those payments were inevitable ask the US Government

Are you sure you get passport 🤔

Co-mingling funds in America is the quickest way to insure an FBI visitation.

In fact they'll be there at the bank waiting for you sef
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06
cheesy

Ikinternational:

Are you sure you get passport 🤔

Co-mingling funds in America is the quickest way to insure an FBI visitation.

In fact they'll be there at the bank waiting for you sef

I’ve got a BVN , daz all
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Ajofiapero(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06
Shey EFCC go probe demselvez??

Hypocrites and Mad pipu everywia
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by StarRida: 10:22pm On Feb 06
What is stopping Tinubu from arresting them all and is EFCC no more active when it comes to politicians.........Story snake dey chop him fellow snake..abi thief wan probe him fellow thief
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Tyktoker: 12:09am On Feb 07
Anybody born a Nigerian should rather pray for it tha worrying over government because you will giving yourself high BP thinking about Nigerian government!
ogododo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/665683-nigerian-mdas-paid-over-n159bn-into-private-accounts-in-six-years.html
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Uchek(m): 5:49am On Feb 07
All these under Bubu — Mr. INTEGRITY!

Ttalk:
smiley
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by delishpot: 9:40am On Feb 07
But Dem say APC na saint party grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years by Whois(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07
I thought the payment is via remita undecided

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nor dey act like baby"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop / Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.