Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? (5573 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by cynthiafred67(f): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
I will show him Love care commitment and try 2 make him laugh when he is sad give him a listening ear I will not only be his girl I will also be his friend.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Baawaa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
I will let her be indoor through-out!!I will buy masquerade cloths for her,if she need to go out!!!So no man will see her face again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
I pity your woman. lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Baawaa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
That is real Appreciation grin grin
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
By CARING for her and her family and RESPECTING her and her family always.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Sike(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2011
born2fuck:

Impregnate her, brings new valuable child to the world through her, the one who truly love you will appreciate but if you give her 20k weekly,take her to Dubai, and God mistakenly hit you with one month broke, she go waka run
Just like that??
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Ranoscky(m): 3:51am On Nov 12, 2011
^ Aba O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl! / Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / My Girlfriend Called Me 'bros'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.