Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) (49785 Views)

Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 9:08am On Feb 06
gasparpisciotta:
What could be going through someone’s mind while cutting the head of another?

Madness, Anger, Rage, Jealousy, Hatred?

What level of human deprivation can lead to cutting the head of another human?

🥲

It definitely can't be anger, or hatred, or rage...it takes more than that to cut a head clean off a body. I'd say insanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by IPG25(m): 9:08am On Feb 06
Damned so disheartening
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by gordonsmat(m): 9:14am On Feb 06
This is too graphic!

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 9:22am On Feb 06
Too bad.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Juoflife1(f): 9:22am On Feb 06
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by DiskJokeyManic: 9:22am On Feb 06
Abdul57:

Thank you for mentioning the moderators. May be they will help me.

Help u?? No sir,, I am tagging Dem so dey can ban ur begging Ass😐😐😐😐 I tot ur life would've been better na since northerners dat are ur brothers have been ruling na.... So wat went wrong?😐.... U re now here begging every1 fr help nt remembering dat we are none believers a.k.a Kafirs😐😐Next election allow tribalism ND religion to becloud ur tu-wo brain.... U will suffer ND beg more Dan dis.... Ediot😐

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 9:24am On Feb 06
Osanoghodua1:
Bayelsa State is filled with high crime and wickedness. They worship Marine Spirit, some get marry to mermaid so the results. May God help women and the righteous over there.

See reasoning in this 21 century... No wonder Desmond Elliot called you and your likes children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by jattopeter(m): 9:25am On Feb 06
Are you serious?
Cassandraloius:
Chai, yesterday at my area, a guy died because his wife went to cheat, so he tried to confront her and started beating her up and boom the youths came and rushed the guy and before our eyes he died.
Man and woman matter don tire me. Be careful with the choice of partners you make.

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Emyogalanya: 9:27am On Feb 06
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 9:27am On Feb 06
Muandis:

What is your phone number?

That person is a serial online almajiri. I don't waste your money on a lazy youth.
He said, a similar thing last week and a week before that.....he will sell his phone blah blah blah.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by ufuosman(m): 9:31am On Feb 06
Some people get mind I swr
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:42am On Feb 06
Even before she had a child for the human animal, the unfortunate lady saw red flags all over him,but chose to ignore them, because of his military career and what she is gaining materially from him.

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 9:43am On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
sad Good that they tied the 🐐. Next thing is to do the needful sad angry CUT the beast head angry angry
instead, he was taken to the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by gasparpisciotta: 9:53am On Feb 06
kay29000:

It definitely can't be anger, or hatred, or rage...it takes more than that to cut a head clean off a body. I'd say insanity.

Momentary insanity can cause this truly

2 Likes

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Teeklef(m): 9:54am On Feb 06
Omoh!!! Blood overstain.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Elidrisy20: 9:56am On Feb 06
Is he death?
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Osimhen19: 9:57am On Feb 06
This is terrible,an eyesore.look at what mental disorder can result to.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Streetmovement(m): 9:58am On Feb 06
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This some cold blooded shit, damn
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Okeoghenerobert: 9:59am On Feb 06
Woah.We don't value the lives of human beings again in this country.So painful
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by jamesversion: 10:01am On Feb 06
Tony was reportedly apprehended by residents before he could escape and was handed over to the police.

I initially thought he was handed over looking fresh. grin

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Omoapena(m): 10:02am On Feb 06
Subhannalahi, pls this is too graphical to sight...
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 10:03am On Feb 06
He did it for money

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by johnog4sure: 10:08am On Feb 06
JayyXXX:
Some Ijaw girls can date nonsense ehn....

Even when you warn them, they will insult you and go ahead with dating the militant looking guy because of the little bunkering money or Odogwu size Gbola he posseses.

From his face alone, you can tell he is evil.

Even if you nor get money, try get sense. Avoid devilish looking guys like this.

Such a gruesome way to die. 🥺
God bless u, Ijaw girls, yoruba girls I dont know which of them masturbates on low-life guys more, lets add Igalas too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On Feb 06
shocked
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 10:13am On Feb 06
sad one filmmaker killed his girlfriend Sarah in lagos and now this.Y'all should be careful out there of toxic relationship

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Kingrshd3: 10:13am On Feb 06
Cassandraloius:
Chai, yesterday at my area, a guy died because his wife went to cheat, so he tried to confront her and started beating her up and boom the youths came and rushed the guy and before our eyes he died.
Man and woman matter don tire me. Be careful with the choice of partners you make.

Why him self dey best woman 🤔

Rip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.