Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) (49786 Views)

Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 10:17am On Feb 06
Love kpakwa oku
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by spinna: 10:18am On Feb 06
No wounds on her body..likely a sudden attack as she slept..evil man

2 Likes

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Feb 06
Cassandraloius:
Chai, yesterday at my area, a guy died because his wife went to cheat, so he tried to confront her and started beating her up and boom the youths came and rushed the guy and before our eyes he died.
Man and woman matter don tire me. Be careful with the choice of partners you make.

You meant they attacked him or what?

2 Likes

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Feb 06
spinna:
No wounds on her body..likely a sudden attack as she slept..evil man
Strangulation, simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:31am On Feb 06
This is terrible, I hope he is thoroughly tortured.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Adgraced: 10:42am On Feb 06
How can I unsee this?! The heart of man is desperately evil!
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Bigmospa: 10:42am On Feb 06
Sadly,nobody talked about the poor helpless baby left behind to suffer,what sin did that child comit?
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by theamazonguru(m): 10:51am On Feb 06
Solofresh2:
Haaa omo! nawa oo
How person dey take get mind to behead him fellow human being still amaze me
Anyways R.I.P to the dead

No be ordinary eye.
Going by the report of a member of the community, the guy is a drug addict. If this is true, then he can do anything.

Those who do drugs should be dealt with a long spoon. Be careful around them.
Don't be too comfortable around them.

People wey dey see other people like ants , and themselves as Goliath.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by tivta(m): 10:54am On Feb 06
Serious frustration in the land
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by bentenny(m): 11:20am On Feb 06
Father lord😱😱
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Feb 06
Very bad
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:35am On Feb 06
undecided undecidedThis is just too chilling and terrible😲😲😲😲😲🤔🤔🤔🤐🤐🤐
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 11:36am On Feb 06
Jesus! Jesus! Kai! Kai! This is terrible!
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by FireUpNow(m): 11:36am On Feb 06
Tony is wicked man and heartless. Why do this to a woman who you have a child with?
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by JaceBlaze: 11:41am On Feb 06
This is one country I have never had the slightest desire to set my foot in,not in a million years,I mean would you look at the level of barbarism in that picture? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by IronGalaxy: 11:51am On Feb 06
JaceBlaze:
This is one country I have never had the slightest desire to set my foot in,not in a million years,I mean would you look at the level of barbarism in that picture? shocked shocked

no matter how much they pay me, I'd rather live in North Korea

1 Like

Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Adewale1603(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06
gasparpisciotta:
What could be going through someone’s mind while cutting the head of another?

Madness, Anger, Rage, Jealousy, Hatred?

What level of human deprivation can lead to cutting the head of another human?

🥲
drugs. A drug addicts. That's it
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by FFIA: 12:16pm On Feb 06
illicit:
😳
grin
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Stevedison(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06
Drugs has finished this man. If you see the level of drugs these ppl consume you will shed tears.

Runaway soldier wey dey chop bunkery money. That's why the ladies will prefer to stay with them cos of the money and big gbola. South South girls like big gbola and they are obsessed with money. May her soul rest in peace. This is a gruesome way to die.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Bebetter: 1:12pm On Feb 06
Tragic! “Runaway Soldier” hmmm, this guy could be suffering from war/combat ptsd from his time as a soldier and a bit of schizophrenia due to his story. Mental issues are a real thing. Neighbors say they were not a toxic couple. Sudden mental breakdown? Hallucinations? We may never know.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Snowx: 1:19pm On Feb 06
The heart of man is desperately wicked..the holy bible is true word of God.no matter how you try to deceive yourself.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by JaceBlaze: 1:46pm On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
no matter how much they pay me, I'd rather live in North Korea

The is too much for any amount of money.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06
JayyXXX:
Some Ijaw girls can date nonsense ehn....

Even when you warn them, they will insult you and go ahead with dating the militant looking guy because of the little bunkering money or Odogwu size Gbola he posseses.

From his face alone, you can tell he is evil.

Even if you nor get money, try get sense. Avoid devilish looking guys like this.

Such a gruesome way to die. 🥺
They like bad guys once they see you are fresh you are automatically a Nice guy to them
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by izubext007: 1:55pm On Feb 06
What's could av cause this
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by zanshi: 2:16pm On Feb 06
Men that hail from Benin make the worst partners any damn time. They are quick to anger, have no tact, aggressive, and can be very moraless.

Benin people are never beating the allegation.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by olajumobi34k: 2:18pm On Feb 06
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. “ - 1 John 5:19Only Jesus Christ can save.“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. “ - 1 John 5:19Only Jesus Christ can save....
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by travelzcruix: 2:58pm On Feb 06
horrific
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Unbreakable007: 3:53pm On Feb 06
What do I know?
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Bornboy4: 5:21pm On Feb 06
Hard drugs and youths in Nigeria are like 5&6. undecided
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 5:26pm On Feb 06
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem.

Astaghifirullah wa'atubu ilehi for reading, learning and living to hear about this pathetic, gruesome and unfortunate murder of a fellow mortal.
Re: Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) by hansomb: 8:02am On Feb 07

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.