Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) (37743 Views)

Three Children, 16 Adults Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Kano / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Mathiasa(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06
Fake news, we are doing fine and far better then when Buhari and Jonathan were in power. Tinubu is working and on his mandate we stand.
I voted Tinubu and am an APC member, so I use my membership card to buy cheap goods from the market even in my area, we the APC members always have electricity when other that are not members are in darkness.
All of us never see anything yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Basicend: 7:54pm On Feb 06
Oh, I thought they were the ones that voted in APC na. .

The north did the magic.

So they should take responsibility and eat what they can find o.

We go all dey alright last last. !!!
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Theoarhics: 7:54pm On Feb 06
The mad people no protest during Buhari time oo when the south were fighting against poor governance and police brutality during endsars. Now that they feel a southern man is the president they now know how to protest. Anyways, it is a welcome development, let the south start too cos APC is a great disaster to this country.
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by deyplay: 7:57pm On Feb 06
updatechange:
Not like I’m happy with this government but this protest reeks of hypocrisy.
8yesrd sir buhari plunged us into an untold hardship nobody from the north protested all of a sudden they found their voices.
are you not tired of repeating the same thing all over the social media space? That's why when one wants to help a Nigerian, and see someone like this, you change your mind. People are protesting for bad governance, you are talking tribal gibberish. High cost of living no reach your side?
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by steeltrust: 7:57pm On Feb 06
I’m in support if the protest re genuine
But come to think of it
These northerners are hypocrites
What happened when buhari was In power

Useless set of people
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Honestey: 7:57pm On Feb 06
This is handiwork of opposition parties, no food scarcity in Nigeria. People are even sleeping inside food. Just 1k is enough to prepare Nsala soup with pig head plus akpu wrapped up in ogbono soup and you will still get change

2 Likes

Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Godkillbuhari(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06
jconsulting:

Seun please impose a complete life ban on silly comments about president should resign , it is stupid and senseless, in the history if Africa , has any president ever resigned. Why is it that idiots keep repeating this statement.
omo dey clam down ...... most APC supporters a
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by bluefilm: 7:58pm On Feb 06
smyo:
They didn't protest during 8years of Buhari, that almost wiped out half of the country, that Buhari caused all that is happening today in Nigeria. Them never see anything Tinubu till 2040

2040 dey near na

Tinubu till 20-hundred

2 Likes

Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by paramakina202: 7:59pm On Feb 06
Hausa can tolerate hunger and hardship and kidnapping from Buhari but won't tolerate that from a Emilokan president.
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Godkillbuhari(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06
jconsulting:

Seun please impose a complete life ban on silly comments about president should resign , it is stupid and senseless, in the history if Africa , has any president ever resigned. Why is it that idiots keep repeating this statement.
omo dey clam down ...... most APC supporters and subordinates don't ve common sense of reasoning at all ..... wèrèy
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Charly68: 8:00pm On Feb 06
So kano has become a citadel of unrest ..na wa for them ooo
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Goodlady(f): 8:00pm On Feb 06
ufuosman:
Kaduna and sokoto over to ur guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
North's a disgrace. They never joined ENDSARS. Na hunger go kee una.

2 Likes

Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by MrSly(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06
MrPOTUS:
But na that useless buhari close border nah, why didn't these idiots protest den?

The tide is turned against North so you must see reactions. But really the said the truth and did the needful. People are suffering.
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Natbrowny: 8:01pm On Feb 06
MrPOTUS:
But na that useless buhari close border nah, why didn't these idiots protest den?

Na just HYPOCRISY full inside us for naija i swear

When 'YOUR' person dey power. People wont protest so that there person won't be castigated as it will affect them tooo..

If a non northern person become president.
North no go protest

Na one voice fit help Nigerians but where we wan aee d one voice - football and unfortunately osimhen or zaidu or lookman or iwobi scoring 5 goals in a game won't reduce price of food or rent. Just cheers and dats it

Nigerian is gone

1 Like

Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by bluefilm: 8:03pm On Feb 06
Honestey:
This is handiwork of opposition parties, no food scarcity in Nigeria. People are even sleeping inside food. Just 1k is enough to prepare Nsala soup with pig head plus akpu wrapped up in ogbono soup and you will still get change

You are so right.

Agbado, cassava, beans, garri full everywhere and e dey very very cheap to buy

So why are they even complaining?

Maybe they are just complaining because they are now seeing how we are benefiting so much from voting APC from top to bottom

Na jealousy go kill all of dem

We told dem to vote APC or go home, but they refused.

Now they want to come and follow us to be enjoying?

Who does that!?

Dia fada!
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by a4cube: 8:04pm On Feb 06
Quodseverismete:

January Salary of FG workers have not been paid.
Paraman and Aguluobi, have you people heard of this one?
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by IykeChukz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06
Please south region should not join them. When their brother close borders and during End Sars, they were no where the be found...
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by uchwar1: 8:09pm On Feb 06
Naturally, ipob-agbadorian war on nairaland has drastically reduced. Hunger knows no region
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by jozee8: 8:10pm On Feb 06
updatechange:
Not like I’m happy with this government but this protest reeks of hypocrisy.
8yesrd sir buhari plunged us into an untold hardship nobody from the north protested all of a sudden they found their voices.

As much as I am not a fan of Tinubu, the North are very not useful to the existence or progress of the country.
Hippocratic humans that lack sense in all ramifications of life except in their religion!
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by esthel(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06
Did they not say protest was haram. If they didn't protest during their brothers tenure they better get out
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Osimhen19: 8:13pm On Feb 06
Let this not result into another endsars oh.tinubu,act fast.
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by mejetov422: 8:14pm On Feb 06
Una never see anything
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Ifyok50(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06
Somebody that said he would continue from where Buhari stopped, what do you expect?

Shege promax loading.............

It is well. God will help everybody oo.
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06
ufuosman:
Kaduna and sokoto over to ur guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
not funny. We can't wait.
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Love800(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06
It is so unfortunate dat am a youth(27yrs) this period.
Wish i was born in the 70s or 2025

Damn!
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Love800(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06
But i thought food is cheap in the north?
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Teidor(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06
bnanny:
If president can't address the issues he was made to address he should resign and let's find way forward. All they're doing is just try and error. Nothing is working under this Tinubu Government. I wonder if this is a course.
Curse..yes, it is!!
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by obivictor(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06
Lolz
People wey wan teach particular people political lesson.
grin grin grin
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by DestinyNigga: 8:23pm On Feb 06
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Muslims don't care about this politically motivated protest, we knew ipob is behind it

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ People of Kano are now Ipob
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by siant: 8:23pm On Feb 06
'E ba protest, a ma yo subsidy'.
I see that statement as an insult to the sensibility of those who voted for him.
Immediately he was sworn in, that rubbish was what came out of his mouth
Re: Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06
Internet protest. No structure.

Any protest without its root in the southwest is a children's moonlight Play. It won't fly. Dead on arrival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Service Chiefs / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.