Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide (32660 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by ipobarecriminals: 4:18pm On Feb 06
sad
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by advanceDNA: 4:19pm On Feb 06
Ginik:
You suffer more if you take your own life. Because you didn't give it the first place. Suicide is the an option guys

What are u saying seff...??

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by owiko(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06
E
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 4:19pm On Feb 06
This looks suspicious as a murder case and his body could have been setup to look like suicide. Often times, most people that commits suicide regrets their action at the last minute and would struggling to reverse it. This is an alpha male and he had a good chance of quicky wrapping his legs around the tree, while reaching out to hold on to the cloth on his neck to pull up his body.
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/bayelsa-community-youth-president-reportedly-commits-suicide-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by PheelzAlmighty: 4:20pm On Feb 06
Nigeria is a fvcking crime scene....The devil himself is shocked grin

Shame on all BATidiots
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by gnykelly(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06
This is not suicide...he was killed.

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by WhereMyLoud: 4:22pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.
I lived in Polaku, Polaku people won't kill their own in that way.

Na Suicide.
I know where he stands and even the forest he killed himself is clear..

Na around that Koroama area axis.
Bro he could have been killed then hanged.. where you there to witness him put the rope round his neck? How then can you categorically state that it was suicide?
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by DMerciful(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06
It needs to be investigated for possible homicide

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Mvnster: 4:25pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.

Na Suicide.

The goat that posted this on facebook is an absolute idiot.

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by muyico(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06
Rip to u Bros!
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Mosamber: 4:29pm On Feb 06
Such a bad way to go
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by jude33084(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06
odinaccess:
If it's suicide he won't be facing that direction, becos most suicidal victims reconsider thier actions at the point of death , and with direction he's facing he has some chance of survival..my opinion though. Rip

And with a clothe means he was killed
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Goodnewsforlife: 4:34pm On Feb 06
Haydens:
Handwork of A milo corn(emilokan).

What agbado cannot do does not exist.

He can't come and preside over his country rather he's in France wasting our money in tax payment. I'm even ashamed to call that man a president. angry angry
keep quiet there

So people don’t commit suicide abroad, this victim mentality madness is now so worst for u that u blame tinubu for everything

Even when your prick no fit rise na still tinubu
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Sublimesuccess: 4:34pm On Feb 06
2pak:
Investigation should be applied,

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by insabarnur(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06
Another cover up murder case.
Rubbish!!!!!!!!which suicide... that's a created sin...Did he jumped inside the suicide rope?

Security outfit should do proper investigation and thank me later
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Emman08: 4:39pm On Feb 06
"Make it look like a suicide"
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by peekay007: 4:40pm On Feb 06
not really easy for someone to kill him/her self. u have to think n rethink ur action b4 getting the courage to do it.
finallybusy:
Another brave soul took his life. If e easy, children on Nairaland for no dey use am make noise every day only to “change mind.”
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Thereishel: 4:41pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.

Na Suicide.

You have a case to answer for knowing all these

2 Likes

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Burruchaga71(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06
Better for him than to die of hunger.

It will never be well with Tinubu and his family in Jesus name Amen
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by ibiba55(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06
odinaccess:
If it's suicide he won't be facing that direction, becos most suicidal victims reconsider thier actions at the point of death , and with direction he's facing he has some chance of survival..my opinion though. Rip

I see your point. Something is not right
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by STEPHENPERE844(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06
Never take your life just because of depression, it didn't worth it no matter that challenge may be, my brother stays calm channel Ur problems to God,

I remember back 2017/18, I was down with depression. All thought came in to end it all, I encourage myself to go to church seek the face of the LORD and also remember JOB trial time he did not commit suicide. Or kill himself.

After my depression, i now understand that God always used a challenging period to open a new chapter.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Donald7610: 4:42pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.

Na Suicide.

This is not a suicide
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by OllaMeeDeey: 4:51pm On Feb 06
Depression is real very real

but suicide is not the option

Meanwhile check my signature to swap your coins, giftcards and e-wallet to Naira instantly and securely.

this is not an advert
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Lanretoye(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06
jeff1993:
If he is among those that collected money to sell his vote, may anything he worships continue to punish him now and afterlife.

But if he is innocent, may he find comfort and peace wherever he is
so anybody that voted for tinubu sold his vote...and when your mama and papa born you,they were happy.

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by guass(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06
Suicide?
Very unlikely.
Investigation should cover the owner of that pieces of clothe, those who contested the position of youth president with him, his close associates, his deputy, his wife, last person with him, his phone etc.
Obviously, something is fishing

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by phoneport(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06
HELL FIRE STRAIGHT cool cool cool
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by spencekat(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06
Na person abi people go kill him come hang him here.

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Haydens: 4:55pm On Feb 06
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there

So people don’t commit suicide abroad, this victim mentality madness is now so worst for u that u blame tinubu for everything

Even when your prick no fit rise na still tinubu

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Jflex07(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06
odinaccess:
I was expecting this statement.. Nigerians and over sabi
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Eniolohunda: 5:02pm On Feb 06
Oluwa gbawa, or could it be set up? The dead cannot talk, wickedness full Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.