Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide (32658 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Adewale1603(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06
Whenever I heard of suicide cases, I know either of these three things must be involved
1. Money matter/ debts/ fraud/ scam/ betting/ gambling
2. Relationship/ boyfriend/ girlfriend matter
3. Blackmail/ extortion
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Dnet7: 5:07pm On Feb 06
Bad
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Bornboy4: 5:10pm On Feb 06
Only cowards take their lives.
Rest in hell. undecided
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by wallarwallar(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06
Dis might not be a suicide police shud investigate properly
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Anatolia: 5:16pm On Feb 06
The country too hard! May God have mercy on his soul.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Exceed15: 5:37pm On Feb 06
It is possible he killed himself. He must have been depressed over something.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by ofexpryz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06
Rebuker:
Hmmmm. Do people really do this? I mean, hanging oneself with a rope and your body dangling till life goes out of you.

Imagine the pain and the slow death; it definitely takes some levels of guts or some serious level of stupidity to try this, no matter what.

How can one be this wicked to himself? This level of wickedness to oneself is more wicked than whatever experience might have ever promoted the idea.

I seriously doubt the man did this to himself, unfortunately no one will invistigate anything 😔😔😔😔
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to u bro.

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Raylight2(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06
Creamypie:
Damn mehn. This is bad.whatever happened isn't reason to commit suicude

That's if its truly a suicide and not a plot to cover up.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by UnemployedGradu: 5:46pm On Feb 06
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Artscollection: 5:47pm On Feb 06
Majority Of what they report as suicide in naija is not suicide
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by dubaino(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.
I lived in Polaku, Polaku people won't kill their own in that way.

Na Suicide.
I know where he stands and even the forest he killed himself is clear..

Na around that Koroama area axis.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by bluefilm: 5:51pm On Feb 06
Over 2.5 has taken him out

If you know, you know
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.

Na Suicide.

Oga just shut up and allow people that has reasoning capacity to educate you. He can't hang himself to death while facing that direction, at a point of deep conscious pain, he'd try to reconsider his decision and he has 75% chance of surviving while facing that direction. He was executed and was made to look suicidal.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by FireUpNow(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06
A youth leader you say? He was murdered over money, woman or land. More investigation to be carried out

1 Like

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by AskNgige2: 5:59pm On Feb 06
Rebuker:
Hmmmm. Do people really do this? I mean, hanging oneself with a rope and your body dangling till life goes out of you.

Imagine the pain and the slow death; it definitely takes some levels of guts or some serious level of stupidity to try this, no matter what.

How can one be this wicked to himself? This level of wickedness to oneself is more wicked than whatever experience might have ever promoted the idea.

I seriously doubt the man did this to himself, unfortunately no one will invistigate anything 😔😔😔😔
Maybe he was killed too
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by killsmith(f): 6:01pm On Feb 06
Nigerians should come out and make their feelings clear.
Enough is enough.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Orinechi: 6:05pm On Feb 06
Ma ji ya aka. Someone must have taken his name to one deity.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06
Blackfire:
Causes

Money
Woman
Wicked uncle
Apc

Plus LP & PO
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Honestey: 6:24pm On Feb 06
Nawao
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Henryifi: 6:29pm On Feb 06
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by virginchaser(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06
The family should do the needful on the body before they bury him while police go on with their investigations . That doesn't look like suicide.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by blueAgent(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06
Blackfire:
Causes

Money
Woman
Wicked uncle
Apc

grin grin grin hmm!!!
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Nawa4nl: 6:59pm On Feb 06
odinaccess:
If it's suicide he won't be facing that direction, becos most suicidal victims reconsider thier actions at the point of death , and with direction he's facing he has some chance of survival..my opinion though. Rip
How the guy carry reach there?

This is murder
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by viodemus: 7:01pm On Feb 06
What a misery?

Nigerian leaders have failed too many Nigerians (home and abroad), and Africans in general.

This is a country where over 30% of all slaves came from. We can't even harness that relationship, to make it mutually beneficial.

A country with so much resources to be very wealthy, is so useless and cannot think past basic food.

Just take a look at where tinubu is, right now. Chilling. Unto say, na so he see am. Can't he go chill in bayelsa or Uyo or Imo or Ondo or katsina.

Nigeria is currently very useless. I pray that the hopeless try their best to stay hopeful. It is not easy at all. I personally wish everyone courage, but I really wish my tribe even more grace, because we have always been their target.

So, anyone, especially from the great Igbo tribe, please don't give up. You are needed by all. We have a stake within or without Nigeria. May God continue to guide everyone of you, including me.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06
Something keep telling me he was assassinated.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by saintruky(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.

Na Suicide.

Hope you go fit come stand witness box and tender this testimony as evidence
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by okito: 8:03pm On Feb 06
I don't believe he committed suicide!
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Lomprico2: 8:22pm On Feb 06
Murder!!!!!!!!!

This can't be suicide. See the way he is hanging from the cloth
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Lomprico2: 8:23pm On Feb 06
odinaccess:
If it's suicide he won't be facing that direction, becos most suicidal victims reconsider thier actions at the point of death , and with direction he's facing he has some chance of survival..my opinion though. Rip

You are very correct. It's murder staged as suicide.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Lomprico2: 8:24pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.

Na Suicide.

Shut up! E be like say u follow kill am.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Elidrisy20: 8:57pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

It's Suicide.

Na Suicide.

you sabi the place wel wel, you sure say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.