Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide (32659 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Azazi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06
It's too obvious he was murdered...
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06
jeff1993:
If he is among those that collected money to sell his vote, may anything he worships continue to punish him now and afterlife.

But if he is innocent, may he find comfort and peace wherever he is

Na mumu grade 1 u be o. Do you even know why he committed suicide?
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by linearity: 9:56pm On Feb 06
odinaccess:
If it's suicide he won't be facing that direction, becos most suicidal victims reconsider thier actions at the point of death , and with direction he's facing he has some chance of survival..my opinion though. Rip

Very true, it deserves serious investigation.

Another thing, the length of the cloth from the tree branch to his neck is very short, meaning the nose must have tied around his neck before he climbed the tree or some moved him up the tree, it is impossible to tie such a short robe around one’s neck while they are sitting on that tree branch.

Unless he climbed with a ladder or something and kicked it off, but nothing of such is in that vicinity.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by jeff1993: 10:54pm On Feb 06
maasoap:

Na mumu grade 1 u be o. Do you even know why he committed suicide?
..... omniknowest of mumu grades.... which grade of mumu is your popssy
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by jeff1993: 10:55pm On Feb 06
Lanretoye:
so anybody that voted for tinubu sold his vote...and when your mama and papa born you,they were happy.

If only u were sensible u will stop reading meanings into peoples message
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Chizy12345: 1:53am On Feb 07
youth president. they are just accusing suicide. elected position
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by Ashirioluwa: 3:54am On Feb 07
I don't believe this man committed suicide. Someone killed and hanged him on that tree.
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by djkirkoo2(m): 5:47am On Feb 07
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by citizen202(m): 6:36am On Feb 07
ekorian:
What kind of business person are you
U dropped ur number but can not be reached!!!

na thief oooh he has scammed me before with a different username I've tracked the idiot down but the money he scammed was insignificant to arrest him... My people watched him briefly but naa make e use that one enjoy but avoid him oooh a cheap fraudster
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 6:39am On Feb 07
jeff1993:
..... omniknowest of mumu grades.... which grade of mumu is your popssy
You are not intelligent at all. Someone was alleged to have committed suicide without giving any reason. But you, mumu of the century was cursing him in death based on candidates who he might have voted for when alive, that's shocking! Did the guy even vote when alive? What happens to respecting the rights of others to freedom of association and expression?
You're nothing but waste of space and resources. How could anyone be this callous? I just hope that the rest of your family members are not insane like this
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by jeff1993: 7:17am On Feb 07
maasoap:

You are not intelligent at all. Someone was alleged to have committed suicide without giving any reason. But you, mumu of the century was cursing him in death based on candidates who he might have voted for when alive, that's shocking! Did the guy even vote when alive? What happens to respecting the rights of others to freedom of association and expression?
You're nothing but waste of space and resources. How could anyone be this callous? I just hope that the rest of your family members are not insane like this

Tankioooo u very much ... ur opinion is under advisement .... now GTFO
Re: Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide by cyprex: 11:00am On Feb 07
This requires thorough investigations.
The victim is not far from straws he can catch or wood he could grab during struggle for life.

at the point of struggle for life, most victims regret their action once the face the pains of death and decides to abandon the course. The length of the rope also shows he could easily have dragged himself up as the tree branch is very close to him

I have compelling reasons to suspect foul play here.
I know how contentious it is to hold the position of youth leader in any Niger Delta community.

something is not right here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.