Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) (47228 Views)

First Lithium Processing Plant In Nigeria Under Construction In Kaduna. / Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Tzar(m): 4:27am On Feb 07
It has not even started?! Rubbish!
We just celebrate unfinished and mostly bogus projects in that Nigeria!
What a country!
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by toygod2: 5:10am On Feb 07
Of what use is Lithium , in this current economy? Asides from its use in Lighting , from my basic / elementary chemistry .

I know the company would provide employment but of what use gangan is Li ?
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by sonofthunder: 6:30am On Feb 07
Zafsy75:
This Is A Multi Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State, Nigeria .

●The Lithium Processing Plant Has The Capacity Of Processing 3000 Metric Tonnes A Day.

●Plant Expected To Be Inaugurated This Year, It Would Create Jobs And Positively Impact The Economy.

So what's the name of the company building the plant?

What's the name of the company to manage the plant?
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by PaulH07: 6:59am On Feb 07
MrProlific95:
Will IT WILL CURE mouth ODOUR OR ADDICTION TO COCAINE?

Nope, but it's the best mood stabilizer for people with bipolar disorder like you grin
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by RickyJesus: 7:20am On Feb 07
matify83:

A barbarian spotted.

If you are so incapacitated in making a coherent contribution on a simple topic as this, then I guarantee you that your 6 weeks Benin republic certification was also a waste of scarce resources.

Let me school you on a popular quote from prof wole Soyinka.

“I don’t deal in social media. As far as I’m concerned, barbarians have taken over social media and they have swapped the intellectual quotient which used to make and still make social media valid in other societies. Here in this country, social media has been dragged down to the lowest common denominator."
Fvck off, the politicians are milking your resources and all you could do is act like a bitch complaining over social media.

Idiotic fellow talking about intelligence.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by marenkurz: 8:12am On Feb 07
You don't worth my response.

Rostikol:

Mumu. No brain, typing rubbish.

The just opened a a lithium PROCESSING PLANT, and your mumu head came out with this garbage?

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07
matify83:

Do yourself some schooling by exploring other nations where the Chinese have set up shop to extract rare earth minerals and you will agree with me why I'm pessimistic about their outwardly innocuous investment in this project which has the potential of becoming pernicious if the regulators take their eyes off the ball.

The fact that wealthy Nigerians are not investing in lithium extraction does not mean we should jump at every investment with potential to harms our ecosystem, expose our citizens to degrading work and health conditions and fleece the nation of the desired foreign exchange.

Elon musk has some modicum of scruples in his business organization unlike the Chinese who are renowned for their underhand tactics in business.

The regulators like I said earlier have their work cut out for them.

I will help you by providing a link to many of the atrocious behavior of the Chinese in other African countries.

Not all that glitters is gold

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-post/examining-chinas-impact-mining-africa-critiques-and-credible-responses

If throwing about big words were the yardstick for measuring a country’s economic success, Nigeria would certainly be one of the wealthiest nations on the planet. The Chinese are known to be unscrupulous businesspeople. And so are the Americans, English, Indians, Lebanese, French…Everyone is out to grab as much resources as possible from Africa because sadly, we appear to lack the capacity to negotiate favourably for ourselves at the negotiating table. Don’t blame the Chinese for exploiting us. Don’t blame them for polluting the environment where their factories are located. Blame your government, politicians, traditional rulers who allow such nonsense to happen in the first place. Have you seen the environmental disaster oil companies have caused in parts of Niger Delta? Are those oil exploration companies Chinese? Guy, go sleep!
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by matify83: 4:44pm On Feb 07
Xiaohei:

If throwing about big words were the yardstick for measuring a country’s economic success, Nigeria would certainly be one of the wealthiest nations on the planet. The Chinese are known be unscrupulous businesspeople. And so are the Americans, English, Indians, Lebanese, French…Everyone is out to grab as much resources as possible from Africa because sadly, we appear to lack the capacity to negotiate favourably for ourselves at the negotiating table. Don’t blame the Chinese for exploiting us. Don’t blame them for polluting the environment where there factories are located. Blame your government, politicians, traditional rulers who allow such nonsense to happen in the first place. Have you seen the environmental disaster oil companies have caused in parts of Niger Delta? Are those oil exploration companies Chinese? Guy, go sleep!

That was my original plea that sparked all the tirade on this thread.

I was only suggesting that our regulators should bring their A game to monitoring every investor whose line of business has any impact on our environment or health of workers in such facilities.

My assertions were premised; one, on the devastation the oil companies have wrought on the Niger delta and two, the trail of devastation the Chinese are wrecking in mining sites located in other African nations.

Nobody has exonerated the western world from similar infractions but they are more amenable to litigations than their Chinese counterparts.

Remember, the international court gave a judgement I favour of the ogoni people and against SHELL not too long ago.

Where can you take a Chinese company for arbitration and they will comply with the judgement?
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Growing(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07
Positive news to an extent.

Let there be more positive news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.