Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics (47201 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ebosie11(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state and his adorable wife Lara Fortes today visited Nobel Laureate winner Prof. Wole Soyinka at his home town in Abeokuta,Ogun State.

Wole Soyinka of recent has been receiving APC Chieftains at his home town.That is very nice of him.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/governor-adams-oshiomhole-and-his-wife.html

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by egift(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Progressive minds. This one that Soyinka is getting many visitors lately. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigeria on the rise!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by shininglite(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adams....

The chief masturbator

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
so what was the visit for?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ebosie11(f): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
shininglite:
Adams....

The chief masturbator
lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dat "darkness" governor

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
They need the CIA spy to help them rebuild bridges with America after the dissastrous state visit.

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
egift:
Progressive minds. This one that Soyinka is getting many visitors lately. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigeria on the rise!

You know nothing

28 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Badgers14: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Why all these visits to Wole Soyinka? Is he sick?? Just asking

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by nerodenero: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Suddenly, Oshobaba can now visit and party grin grin and has stopped wearing his brown khaki grin grin. Iara is the real CHANGE for Oshobaba and not APC's change.

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by AustineE1: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Smh!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by tpiander: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
The lady has collected the black attire baton from gej!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by seankay(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Click like if this is the first time u will be seeing Oshiomole in shirt shocked

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ebosie11(f): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
seankay:
Click like if this is the first time u will be seeing Oshiomole in shirt shocked
lol

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by mensdept: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by kennydee05(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Iara Oshiomole is using style to check on Professor Wole Soyinka handsomeness.

Behind every Oshiomole wearing fine knitted shirt their is a beautiful Iara Oshiomole

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ikaboy: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center

yaba left prospect

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by White007(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hope all is well
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by CR77(f): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cool
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by iFirst: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
According to Jack Bauer (24 Hour) Guy, He said

"Events Occurred in real time".

<<< Previously On 24 >>>

Jack: Chloe what's happening are you there?

Chloe: am on it Jack

Jack: how long will it take to get to my PDA

Chloe: 1 minute Jack

Jack: Copy That

Jack: Chloe I have seen it...

Chloe: fine

Jack: Chloe, pass me through to the president

Chloe: I don't have the clearance to level 5

Jack: Dammn It!

After Several seconds

Jack: Chloe, I need you to do this for me because thousands of life is at risk

Chloe: How?

Jack: I want you to hack into the system

Chloe: let me try

Jack: Thank you

Chloe: Jack, are you OK?

(Jack panting due to harsh corner and tough risk on his palm)

Jack: Yes

Jack: I got a visual on the suspect

Jack: chloe are you there

Jack: Dammn it!

To be continued later

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Swagk101(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Next thread pls smiley
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by adesegun121(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
ok
monkey no fine em wife like am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by MistaHumble(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Men moving from place to place with their model wife. How come glo or Mtn never give baba Oshiomole endorsement?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Prof Oluwole Akinwande Babatunde Soyinka my crush.
The love I have for this man is too strong. He's so cute kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by fejikudz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
And the paparazi continues
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
If only the lady can cheat on him with me!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
ORDINARY COMMISIONER. a.k.a Chief Of Masturbation

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Empress2014(f): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
smileyam seeing Iara open her teeth for the first time

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by stillchris: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is this supposed to be news?

Since osho married his gold digger, he has been in front page for everything he does.

Very soon we will see "oshomole in toilet with his wife" in front page.

I wonder why we keep giving these useless politicians the wrong attention.

We should be up their throats. Not posting this nonsense

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Governor-elect Absent As Outgoing Governor Hands Over To Deputy-elect (photos) / Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.