Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ (21409 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Cromagnon: 3:49pm On Feb 06
Amotolongbo:
This Minister appears to be the most performing Minister in this administration based on his performance on passport registration and collection. Honestly, when thinking deeply, what we call performance by the minister is nothing but a negative energy.
We are all rushing and jostling to have the international passport for the sole reason of escaping from the unpalatable conditions of the country. If our country is good, the ease of reg and collection of collecting the international should be the least of the yardsticks in rating the performance of the Minister of Interior having agencies under it (apart from International passport registration and collection)

While discussing with many Scottish here, I realised that many of them don’t have an international passport nor think of having one in the future. They only need the international passport for international vacations, they rarely relocate.

The Minister should get this to his brain, he could only hide the truth using the media propaganda for a while, the truth can’t be hidden forever.
so what should the yardstick be to rate interior minister, how many borehole he sinks or how many Okada he shares

What is the truth he is hiding

I hope you don't have pvc with this low iq

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Cromagnon: 3:50pm On Feb 06
SoNature:
Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo didn't have to do that. We have to give that man some credit because he is doing a great job. Before now, I thought that the ministry of interior was established only to be declaring public holidays.
but you didn't give him the credit
You condemned him as if he is like other ministers that gave done nothing and will do nothing
So now he had to rescue himself cos nothing will satisfy you lot

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by SoNature(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06
Cromagnon:
but you didn't give him the credit
You condemned him as if he is like other ministers that gave done nothing and will do nothing
So now he had to rescue himself cos nothing will satisfy you lot

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo hasn't satisfied me personally because someone I know had a terrible experience with Nigerian Immigration weeks ago. You pay for passport and they keep posting you! However, I understand that he's trying to address some of those issues. Hence, this comment you quoted.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Bluntemperor: 4:03pm On Feb 06
Gucciblog:
Even on Nairaland they are more.
All the accounts promoting were all created late last year. Same day, same month.
I now wonder if he's contesting with anyone for his ministerial seat.

What I want to ask the Minister is that - Is the New Technology of the Passport Working Properly Now?
Can the People confirm the position of this New Change- that doesn't want Human Contact,so if it's Working good!
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Theoarhics: 4:04pm On Feb 06
The govt has used to social media to divert our attention and need to protest their harsh economic policies and misrule.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Amotolongbo(f): 4:23pm On Feb 06
Cromagnon:
so what should the yardstick be to rate interior minister, how many borehole he sinks or how many Okada he shares

What is the truth he is hiding

I hope you don't have pvc with this low iq

keep off, I’m allergic to stupidity
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by LaIabobo: 4:23pm On Feb 06
29Ade07:
Did you apply? It is not what they say that obtains in those offices
I did for my mum and inlaw. Both came out same month.
We didn’t pay any extra or bribe.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Ogbuu101: 4:24pm On Feb 06
Coldspice:

Seun
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Marpol

Why not involve CIA,KGB?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by mabea: 4:35pm On Feb 06
chopnaira:
The hardworking minister.
Hard working by giving you passport to run from your country
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Coldspice: 4:42pm On Feb 06
Ogbuu101:

Why not involve CIA,KGB?

Or ESN and UGM typing your mother every monday.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Justnation: 4:45pm On Feb 06
Is this guy still a minister in Nigeria?
This Tinubu self
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Beolly(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

Allege then swallow.

This is junk journalism.
It's true.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Kionrae: 5:27pm On Feb 06
Even erotica juicy hmmm
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by babajero(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Beautifulday: 5:32pm On Feb 06
Amotolongbo:
This Minister appears to be the most performing Minister in this administration based on his performance on passport registration and collection. Honestly, when thinking deeply, what we call performance by the minister is nothing but a negative energy.
We are all rushing and jostling to have the international passport for the sole reason of escaping from the unpalatable conditions of the country. If our country is good, the ease of reg and collection of collecting the international should be the least of the yardsticks in rating the performance of the Minister of Interior having agencies under it (apart from International passport registration and collection)

While discussing with many Scottish here, I realised that many of them don’t have an international passport nor think of having one in the future. They only need the international passport for international vacations, they rarely relocate.

The Minister should get this to his brain, he could only hide the truth using the media propaganda for a while, the truth can’t be hidden forever.

The guy is not doing anything. Just visit their office and see the corruption going on there.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Raf4: 5:33pm On Feb 06
Brendaniel:

And all these things you mentioned are no longer happening? Oga go to passport office yourself to confirm.....

Applicants (new/renewal) are getting their Int'l Passports within 2 to 3 weeks now. That's confirmed already.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Brendaniel: 5:35pm On Feb 06
Raf4:

Applicants (new/renewal) are getting their Int'l Passports within 2 to 3 weeks now. That's confirmed already.

who confirmed it?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Forumobserver12(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06
Amotolongbo:

You took the words out of my fingers, our quest to Japa have made the minister a hero to some Nigeria s..I wonder how we get here in the first instance..
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Ogbuu101: 5:54pm On Feb 06
Coldspice:

Or ESN and UGM typing your mother every monday.

Seun
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Marpol
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Duru009(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06
This one nah snake.....

His true color will soon show ooooo
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by TheRareGem1(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06
So Peter Obi, atiku, saraki and others no get?

Do you people even know what PR is?

If you have the money for pr as a public figure, better invest in it. And don't allow anyhow person to abuse your personality and go scot free

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by flexybricky(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06
You're talking gibberish. The most important thing remains that he is performing his duties efficiently.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Joyce95: 6:12pm On Feb 06
I don't know why common sense is not common for some people head, the Evil That you people are planning for this minister you will not work no evil that will come close to his way.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Temmy1997(f): 6:13pm On Feb 06
The Minister appears to be the most performing Minister in this administration based on his performance on passport and other stuff, but people are digging to make him fail by all means just because he is loved for what he's doing.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Oluwalosolami: 6:13pm On Feb 06
My question is to what purpose is research of fij? My little understanding of the internet/media is that, there must be objective and if truly BTO is paying influencers then the influencers are being objective. Because they brought ministry of interior interior in to limelight.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Ava1705: 6:16pm On Feb 06
This people dey do unnecessary findings lol
You see a Nigerian that wants the good of the country but that good is making you people bitter... Emi yin ma bo

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by muhyeenisce(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06
Is the minister actually working? Yes or no
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by frog12: 6:21pm On Feb 06
the man is just a CROOK
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Oracben: 6:30pm On Feb 06
People just chasing clout, the question is paid to do what? Write what didnt happen or what. The minister has done really well since his assumption of office, until he stops performing, I take this as a smear campaign.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by OlufunkeBabs: 6:30pm On Feb 06
To say the fact this honorable of Interior is really transforming the nation,he's a competent leader.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Funmilayo8: 6:31pm On Feb 06
Asides the numerous good deeds of Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, Starting from March 8th, the entire process of passport acquisition from application to delivery at any address of the applicant would be done without interfacing with officers of the NIS with his help. What more can we ask for? Una no dey taya?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by Ogbonna24: 6:38pm On Feb 06
The man is really working , get lost with your propaganda. Oya tell me are you paid to collate all these names? You no get work o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC / Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / Benue LG Election: PDP Wins, Takes All 23 Chairmanship, 276 Councilorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.